An arrest warrant has been issued for Meadows

Nope. You're just in a cult.

03loose-master768-v2.gif

Don will.
Lying again eh ? Y'all just can't help it, and that's why no one trust you knucklehead's at all, and it's why this entire circus is going to metaphorically blow back into your faces just like you all were standing there pouring gasoline onto a fire.

Odd take seeing as how it's your cult worshipping a man in much the same way Hitler was. Anything he says, you jump.
I am not in a cult and I worship no man. Heck, I even managed not to vote for Trump twice.

What is confusing you is that I oppose one party rule by authoritarian totalitarians, and so I oppose the Democrat party as it currently stands.

When you have The Mafia in Government.....you can indict a ham sandwich,

Scum everyone in this criminal Administration.
The Mafia, as bad as it is, actually has a stronger code of ethics than this administration and the corrupt Soros funded prosecutors the DOJ is certainly encouraging, abetting, and most likely funding to bring these indictments. Jim Jordan has initiated an investigation into that and he and/or others may be initiating legislation that will help remedy the abuses of power that are evident to most.

The Mafia, as bad as it is, actually has a stronger code of ethics than this administration and the corrupt Soros funded prosecutors the DOJ is certainly encouraging, abetting, and most likely funding to bring these indictments. Jim Jordan has initiated an investigation into that and he and/or others may be initiating legislation that will help remedy the abuses of power that are evident to most.
The abuse of power is evident to any who are educated and know history.

Forum List

Back