An arrest warrant has been issued for Meadows

The abuse of power is evident to any who are educated and know history.
I don't think a person even has to be good at history to see the dangerous corruption in this administration and the state government officials who are doing its bidding. Anybody with ability to get out of group think and use the simplest critical thinking will see that it is obvious.

I don't think a person even has to be good at history to see the dangerous corruption in this administration and the state government officials who are doing its bidding. Anybody with ability to get out of group think and use the simplest critical thinking will see that it is obvious.
Considering that the Steele dossier was such made up garbage, I would think people would be hesitant to believe what the same people telling them time after time after time.

Yet they do.

Such is the stuff of the true believer

Considering that the Steele dossier was such made up garbage, I would think people would be hesitant to believe what the same people telling them time after time after time.

Yet they do.

Such is the stuff of group think that puts blinders on common sense, perception, understanding etc. It is the goal of the neo-Marxist agenda that seeks to control what people are allowed to believe, think, speak so that they can be more easily controlled for the purposes of the state.

The conservative RC, evangelicals, fundamentalists, and Pentecostals
seek to control what people are allowed to believe, think, speak so that they can be more easily controlled for the purposes of the religions by controlling the state.

Yet they do.

It's called a serious case of brainwashing backed up with TDS.

This isn't a banana republic. Even people running for office are held accountable.

If not, why wouldn't everyone run for president and do whatever they wanted?
You lie, people in or running for office are not being held to an equal standard of the law.

Tea Party Guy, Freedom Caucus Guy - Forgot to Keep by his Oath of Office, sworn multiple times, to Defend the US Constitution

Report:

Federal District Court Judge Steven Jones denied a request from former Trump chief of staff and current co-defendant Mark Meadows that he be exempted from arrest.

Meadows is a key witness in several of the cases against Trump, and a co-defendant in the new indictment of Trump on 13 counts related to election crimes. DA Willis gave Trump and the 18 co-defendants named in the indictment until August 25 to surrender for arrest and arraignment, and on Tuesday denied Meadows attorney John Moran’s request for an extension.

“At 12:30 pm on Friday I shall file warrants in the system,” DA Willis wrote.

Judge Jones — who was appointed by President Barack Obama — has now denied Moran’s end-run around Willis after a blistering response in a filing by Fulton County Chief Senior Assistant District Attorney F. McDonald Wakeford. The response concluded with the revelation an arrest warrant has already been issued for Meadows:

A really obvious ploy that Meadows knew would not work. D.A. Willis ain't falling for the that kinda crap

You have P-01135909 who is indicted under Georgia's RICO Statutes. 01135909 acted like the mob boss he is and he is going to tried for being a mob boss.
We'll see boy, we'll see. In the mean time can't you find something constructive to do besides feeding your TDS daily, oh and make sure to buy some much needed mask because Biden and company will soon be at it again. It's conveniently starting already.

Yet it's just another politically convenient timed thing that has investigation red flags flying, and national security warnings written all over it.

Can Biden do anything right when it comes to protecting American's ?

Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back