Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Yes, its the former President Trump's rap sheet...

Record Count: 1
Search By: Defendant Last Name: trump First Name: donald
Booking NumberDefendant NameBookedReleasedArresting AgencyCharge(s)
2313827TRUMP, DONALD J08/24/202308/24/2023
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit False Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit False Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Filing False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Forgery in the First Degree
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Impersonating a Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFalse Statements and Writings
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeFiling False Documents
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeSolicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeSolicitation of Violation of Oath by Public Officer
Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeViolation Of The Georgia Rico (Racketeer Inf

Last edited:
Yes, its the former President Trump's wrap sheet...

Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeConspiracy To Commit Impersonating a Public Officer
Thank goodness we don't live in a banana republic where leaders are above the law.

You do the crimes you do the time.

I was disappointed, where's the mug shot and I heard on ABC News they accepted a stated height and weight from him. 6' 3" and 215 lbs. My ass. More like 250 + and definitely under the 6'3" stated height. More lies on his behalf. Bottom line , He was not treated like everyone else.

So why weren't there cameras in the court room today? I wanted to see Trump deliver and I thought that they were going to permit it. Sure seems like the left is hiding something that they don't want us to know about... possibly a bunch of bullshit?

download (66).jpg

I was disappointed, where's the mug shot and I heard on ABC News they accepted a stated height and weight from him. 6' 3" and 215 lbs. My ass. More like 250 + and definitely under the 6'3" stated height. More lies on his behalf. Bottom line , He was not treated like everyone else.
Trump is a big baby and so are his supporters. The LE said they don't want to ruffle any feathers for security reasons.

So why weren't there cameras in the court room today? I wanted to see Trump deliver and I thought that they were going to permit it. Sure seems like the left is hiding something that they don't want us to know about... possibly a bunch of bullshit?
He wasn't in court. He reported to jail like any other criminal defendant. He got to leave because he posted bail. Trump is out on bail until he gets convicted and sentenced to death.

4sg92m.jpg

Two months ago in NY
He measured 6ft 1 and weighed 270

Amazing growth spurt and loss of over 50 lbs

Forum List

Back