An analogy about R-Wers' "precious" lethal weapons....

ecause there is a 100% correlation between gun registration and gun confiscation

Yeah...you got that bit of STATISTIC out of your back orifice, didn't you.
How many times has the ATF taken guns away from honest hunters?

ecause there is a 100% correlation between gun registration and gun confiscation

Yeah...you got that bit of STATISTIC out of your back orifice, didn't you.
How many times has the ATF taken guns away from honest hunters?

We have records of weapon registration going back to the Byzantine Empire (look it up, I doubt you have the mental acuity to even begin to know the history from that far back) and in every instance when weapons have been required to be registered confiscation has followed. It may have taken a few years or even decades in a couple of cases, but the correlation is 100%.

Why? You think that if guns are banned here they won't be able to bring them in from somewhere else?

Sure they could......So which is easier with less chances of getting caught:

1. Smuggle a gun across a border, on a ship, an airplane....OR
2. Going to your local gun store or show and simply buying one?

Take your time in answering THOSE questions, I don't want your half brain to be taxed too much.

We have records of weapon registration going back to the Byzantine Empire (look it up, I doubt you have the mental acuity to even begin to know the history from that far back) and in every instance when weapons have been required to be registered confiscation has followed. It may have taken a few years or even decades in a couple of cases, but the correlation is 100%.

When you sober up, RE-read what you wrote and maybe you TOO would realize what an idiot you are.
(Byzantine Empire and gun confiscation???? You're funny.....an idiot, but funny nonetheless.)

If I give to my nephew a LEGALLY bought AR-15....and he uses it to commit mass murder......Do I have ANY responsibility (legal or ethical) for having given him that weapon?....
(I mean, I did not know he was going to go ballistic...

You have no ethics gnat, so how would ethical responsibility accrue?

If you say "yes" you have some responsibility, then I would pose that ANY right winger who advocates for the continuing indiscriminate sale of a weapon, such as the AR-15 should be just as culpable....either legally or ethically.

Why?

Your premise is stupid and your conclusion is both illogical and intellectually dishonest.

[

So, moron......which is EASIER for the criminal.......
To break into someone's house....
Buy a gun in a sidewalk perhaps from an ATF officer,
Go to Mexico and smuggle the weapon back................................OR

To just walk into a gun show and buy all the weapons your wicked heart desires??????

Why not just fly to Oz on a flying monkey and get one free?

I mean, since you are making up complete bullshit that has no relation to the truth...

If you sold a gun or multiple guns to a felon, and lived in a state that didn't require you to run a background check, you would not be at fault for anything.

Yes, you would. Especially if you know the person is a felon. That is conspiracy to commit. Yet another felony.
No you wouldn't. How could you possibly know they were a felon after all?

It's called a pattern of behavior. If I sell a gun to someone I don't know (a very rare occurrence) I ask them point blank if they are a convicted felon or prohibited from owning a gun in any way and have them sign a bill of sale attesting to that fact. I also require a copy of their photo ID. Personally I have no problem with a mandatory background check either. However, you always want to add a gun registration requirement to the law. Remove the registration and most gun owners will support universal background checks.
Oh so you make sure to cover your ass in case your buyer turns out to be a felon. Which you're not required to try to find out anyways.

No, I make sure that I know who the person is before I sell to him. Anyone not willing to give me a picture ID won't ever get to buy a gun from me.
Felons have ID's bud. They can also get fake ID's. It's okay though, it doesn't matter if you check, you won't be at fault.

Yes, you would. Especially if you know the person is a felon. That is conspiracy to commit. Yet another felony.

It's called a pattern of behavior. If I sell a gun to someone I don't know (a very rare occurrence) I ask them point blank if they are a convicted felon or prohibited from owning a gun in any way and have them sign a bill of sale attesting to that fact. I also require a copy of their photo ID. Personally I have no problem with a mandatory background check either. However, you always want to add a gun registration requirement to the law. Remove the registration and most gun owners will support universal background checks.
Oh so you make sure to cover your ass in case your buyer turns out to be a felon. Which you're not required to try to find out anyways.

No, I make sure that I know who the person is before I sell to him. Anyone not willing to give me a picture ID won't ever get to buy a gun from me.
Felons have ID's bud. They can also get fake ID's. It's okay though, it doesn't matter if you check, you won't be at fault.

Of course they do. And they are also required to inform you if they are a felon.

Why? You think that if guns are banned here they won't be able to bring them in from somewhere else?

Sure they could......So which is easier with less chances of getting caught:

1. Smuggle a gun across a border, on a ship, an airplane....OR
2. Going to your local gun store or show and simply buying one?

Take your time in answering THOSE questions, I don't want your half brain to be taxed too much.

Why bother. We KNOW that the bad guys have already managed to smuggle guns THOUSANDS of miles to commit a horrible crime. Thus your argument is moot.

Of course they do. And they are also required to inform you if they are a felon.
Yeah and when they buy the gun from you after lying about not being a felon, the murders they commit with the gun definitely something they were required to not do.

When you sober up, RE-read what you wrote and maybe you TOO would realize what an idiot you are.
(Byzantine Empire and gun confiscation???? You're funny.....an idiot, but funny nonetheless.)

No, dumbass I specifically stated WEAPONS. Weapons back then were called "SWORDS". The Byzantine Empire required you to register your SWORD. Then, they rounded up those SWORDS, and killed 30,000 some odd people who didn't want to give them up. Just like you progressives dream about doing to every person who doesn't bow to your will.

Which is what the Founders of this country intended, knowing full well that mental midgets such as yourself would eventually get into power.

Yeah and when they buy the gun from you after lying about not being a felon, the murders they commit with the gun definitely something they were required to not do.

Hasn't happened, and based on the fact that I don't sell them very often anyway it is bloody unlikely that it will ever happen. And, I go out of my way to ensure it doesn't.

Hasn't happened, and based on the fact that I don't sell them very often anyway it is bloody unlikely that it will ever happen. And, I go out of my way to ensure it doesn't.
Clearly not, since you're fullproof vetting method is to ask a yes or no question and never care if the answer was a lie or not.

Clearly not, since you're fullproof vetting method is to ask a yes or no question and never care if the answer was a lie or not.

Wrong again. But we all know you are fundamentally incapable of telling the truth.

Wrong again. But we all know you are fundamentally incapable of telling the truth.
You ask them a question, write down their name, and send the person off on their way, having no idea whatsoever whether or not they're a felon.

You ask them a question, write down their name, and send the person off on their way, having no idea whatsoever whether or not they're a felon.

Among other things. I don't tell anyone everything I do, much less a known internet troll.

Among other things. I don't tell anyone everything I do, much less a known internet troll.
Oh not wanting dumb people to sell guns to felons makes me a troll? Huh.

Forum List

Back