an advocate for the banned or about to be banned etc

The banned? Fuck 'em. Do you people realize just how hard it is to be banned from this board? How egregious the offense must be? Unless you have repeatedly questioned the administration/moderators, you've got to have really pissed someone off or be be pretty fucked up to be banned from here...

The banned? Fuck 'em. Do you people realize just how hard it is to be banned from this board? How egregious the offense must be? Unless you have repeatedly questioned the administration/moderators, you've got to have really pissed someone off or be be pretty fucked up to be banned from here...

no, no, you really dont

ahhh there is no use nagging the emu....

i know that from experience

Emu.gif

Come on guys, you know that a moderator discussing a private matter is not a public airing issue.

If you have ever hired a person, guess what, when that person leaves your firm, you cannot give any information whatever about that person to anybody else or the government courts can and will revoke your license to employ other human beings.

Get my drift?

This may think of this as your playhouse or even your home away from home, but it's still a public board, and this is an issue of discretion.

Please stop jumping up and down on the moderators. They deserve respect for doing the right thing at just about every turn.

I saw the series of offending posts a few seconds before they disappeared. The moderators have done and continue to do the right thing.

Disperse and have a happy life.

Come on guys, you know that a moderator discussing a private matter is not a public airing issue.

If you have ever hired a person, guess what, when that person leaves your firm, you cannot give any information whatever about that person to anybody else or the government courts can and will revoke your license to employ other human beings.

Get my drift?

This may think of this as your playhouse or even your home away from home, but it's still a public board, and this is an issue of discretion.

Please stop jumping up and down on the moderators. They deserve respect for doing the right thing at just about every turn.

I saw the series of offending posts a few seconds before they disappeared. The moderators have done and continue to do the right thing.

i assure you ....no one is jumping up and down on the mods...who appear to have a better sense of humor than you .....

Which is why no poster name(s) are being used and a healthy amount of humor is being used freedombecki. As always, a good point that mods have a tough job.

plus we iz all aware that del & his ilk...(i love that word) can stop this thread at any time and i wont be saying mal about it....

but again.....del prefers to show indifference ...when needed....

Get my drift?

i assure you ....no one is jumping up and down on the mods...who appear to have a better sense of humor than you .....
Did I say "jumping up and down on the mods?" Did I really say that?

I shoulda said instead "drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip!!!"

Whatever was I thinking? :D

Forum List

Back