an advocate for the banned or about to be banned etc

Look at anything that close up. Its probably ugly. Almost got to get that close to a skunk Sunday.

ahhh there is no use nagging the emu....

i know that from experience

Emu.gif

Oh my, I just realized that emus really are quite ugly :lol:

No they aren't. :) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that is a beautiful emu to another emu. And what mother couldn't love a face like that?

Come on guys, you know that a moderator discussing a private matter is not a public airing issue.

If you have ever hired a person, guess what, when that person leaves your firm, you cannot give any information whatever about that person to anybody else or the government courts can and will revoke your license to employ other human beings.

Get my drift?

This may think of this as your playhouse or even your home away from home, but it's still a public board, and this is an issue of discretion.

Please stop jumping up and down on the moderators. They deserve respect for doing the right thing at just about every turn.

I saw the series of offending posts a few seconds before they disappeared. The moderators have done and continue to do the right thing.

Disperse and have a happy life.

I never saw them.

I didn't read this whole silly thread but did anybody ask how the fuck the general populace is supposed to know who is "about to be banned"?

I didn't read this whole silly thread but did anybody ask how the fuck the general populace is supposed to know who is "about to be banned"?

General populace? When did this become cell block D? If it is, why isn't truthmatters in lockdown?

Isn't this thread challenging moderator actions IN PUBLIC?
And are not quite a few being RUDE to other members? Gosh. Which rules are we all supposed to abide by? There seems to be so many

Quite a few are being rude to members, yes - but as long as they can take it as well as they dish it out, I don't have a problem with that. I've been on boards where there was SUCH a double-standard, it was damn near literally unbearable. One person in particular; if I ever encounter s/h/it again, all bets are off.

:clap2: Right on. You tell em girl!

ouija boards are so passe'

the cyber voice says so

I used to do computer work way into the wee hours of the morning and was kept company by an Art Bell on late night radio and then his successor, George Noury. Both of these gentlemen are believers in paranormal activity and firm believers that Ouija boards are real and do summon spirits, more often evil spirits, that do mischief.

When I was a young girl, they were part of every weekend slumber party though and while we all pretended they were actually working, I can't say that I was aware of any unusual spirits showing up.

board.jpg

boards are said to open a portal....allowing spirits to come forth....

myself, i talk to the trees...they are gossips but make pretty good predictions....
they are dying at this level..the warming temps have allowed aphids to come in and slowly kill the trees....hemlocks will be like the american chestnut ...gone..the chestnuts were killed by a blight

Forum List

Back