an advocate for the banned or about to be banned etc

see above.

no one's forcing you to post here

I see. Ok. Members that stay here mean squat to you and when they go, don't let the door hit them in the ass on the way out. Gotcha.

try reading the actual words instead of listening to the voices in your head

:thup:

I can read quite well. Your own voice is being heard for all. You have a set of rules you don't even comply with yourselves and have other sets on standby for different individuals. This thread is not a challenge to mods in your opinion? Looks like it to me. Betcha it looks like it to others too. But do continue. It's just another nail.

"I'm a Jewish victim and have a bonus"-thingy.

Do you automatically hate the Jews because you're Muslim?

Why are certain members bringing their black-white worldview of "anti-semitic terrorist supporters" into this thread, if they do not intend to capitalize, gain an advantage in their rhetoric strategy or discredit some members? (In this case Sunni)

I see. Ok. Members that stay here mean squat to you and when they go, don't let the door hit them in the ass on the way out. Gotcha.

I can read quite well. Your own voice is being heard for all. You have a set of rules you don't even comply with yourselves and have other sets on standby for different individuals. This thread is not a challenge to mods in your opinion? Looks like it to me. Betcha it looks like it to others too. But do continue. It's just another nail.

another nail in what, exactly?

No more infractions? Oh come on wannabe Elvis. Gimme another one. Two posts here since my ban and you are eager to give me another one on top of the one you just gave me? Come on, dude. Gimme one. You know you wanna.

Be careful what you ask for....

video_140.png

I knew this was a bad idea.

well ladies and gentlemen... i may have the first opportunity to advocate for the nearly banned or banned....i would advocate shutting up for my client....remember you dont talk once you have lawyered up

see above.

no one's forcing you to post here

Mr. Del, can I please say somethin' to you?

Please bring back sweet and cute emu.

328_emu_face.jpeg

He's the best avatar I ever saw. Just look at him.
He's saying, "Hi, friendly welcome, good stuff here, etc."
And he's the real you. Just sayin'...

Pretty please?

Last edited:
Actually I think bones 'court' was a great idea. And when I'm missing somebody that I'm used to seeing around here and go check, I am relieved to see a 'banned' under their name because I know it is temporary and I don't worry. I do worry about those that just disappear with no reason and hope nothing terrible has happened.

And as for the few rules we have to follow, I don't like the 30 mph speed limit on Corrales Rd that should be 50 mph either. And I don't always like the rather arbitrary system of enforcing it that sometimes happens. But I paid my ticket and continue to use the road rather than take the much longer route around it. Using a message board is kind of like that. We don't have to post here. But most of us find the alternative not that great. :)

Considering how you advocate for Sunni Man and against Israel and Jews, I would like to see you with an asshat, not being an advocate for banned or about to be banned members. Neutral? You? LMAO

snip

But we can't all have what we want, can we. :razz:

Sorry bones. I've said my peace. I'll shut up now.

Peace? You who are willing to discuss legitimate topics with those who call for the discussion of future proposals of genocide? Yet you tell me you are a friend of the Jews? With friends like you, the Jews don't need enemies. You are more than willing to discuss their genocide and legitimize the POS that calls for this genocidal discussion. Clear? Know? Yet you pretend to being insulted over this kind of thing.

Hypocrite much?

You mean piece I think. Certainly not the peace you pretend to hold. :eusa_shhh:

just sayin...

piss off, wanker

Seriously, does he have to bring it up in every freaking thread?

[This thread is not a challenge to mods in your opinion? Looks like it to me. Betcha it looks like it to others too. But do continue. It's just another nail.

This thread is not a challenge to moderators in their enforcement of the rules. It actually shows the lines one can go to in their arguments with moderators when it is not about the site's rules and the enforcement of those few rules.

Look at what we get away with when we argue with moderators about everything else but the rules?

1. Challenging them, not the rules.
2. Challenging them, not their enforcement of the rules.

I have never been on a site that allows so much freedom in thought. To the point that it is allowed to discuss even the future proposed genocides as a debatable topic.

As well as what we personally think of staff and I've let my thoughts be well known. The only time I've been marked is when I contravened the rules. I know there are some staff who dislike me personally, yet I'm not hounded. I'm not held to a higher posting standard as many sites will do to those who have contravened rules.

I'd like to argue about this because there's some changes I would like to see. There's no argument here though. The free speech here cuts both ways, even though I'd really like to see a rule against discussing future proposed genocides. It's more than a burr to me. Far more, but that's just me.

:)

So, that's why I continue and I will usually post this stuff in troll threads. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back