America's Teacher Shortage "Worse Than We Thought"

"That great" and you are commenting on someone's poor English skills?

When was the last time you spent time in a public school classroom observing actual instruction?
I see it in public I see it in the jobs they are getting, I worked at community centers I went to inner citiy schools I never read a book in school and I graduated.. gooo awayyyyyy listen and learn..

That was a very long-winded way of saying that "No, I have not been in a school since they threw me out for being an incorrigible dumbass!"

I had 21 years in the schools. Why should anyone believe your fantasies over my facts?
This ain’t a republican town this ain’t the 1970’s

WTF does the 70s have do with anything?

So you admit, finally. that the Democrats in your city are responsible for the shitty inner city schools and not the Education Department? If so, it took you a long time to come to that realization after I had already spelled it out for you.
I think the DOE needs to be shut down.. thanks

So why do you want to shut down the Department of Energy? You still have not answered any questions yet you deflect, lie and act like a libtard. Why?

The Department of Energy has nothing to do with this discussion, dumbass! This is the Education section.
Department of Education DOE retard

DOE is Department of Energy you stupid schmuck! I should know. I was a teacher for 21 years. I also served on a nuclear submarine and was nuclear weapons officer in the Navy.

The fact remains, you didn't answer the question. I asked you what you were trying to say and you failed to provide any real response, probably because you don't have one.
Because you’re a fucking moron retard ... I live in fucking Boston you dumb fuck lol obviously Chicago Detroit Baltimore Boston New York places that have issues of public education for the past 50 years run by fucking Democrats you dumb fuck
So...you are an expert on education are you? :71: How long did you last as a teacher?
I see with my eyes...

No, you don't.

I see it in public I see it in the jobs they are getting, I worked at community centers I went to inner citiy schools I never read a book in school and I graduated.. gooo awayyyyyy listen and learn..

That was a very long-winded way of saying that "No, I have not been in a school since they threw me out for being an incorrigible dumbass!"

I had 21 years in the schools. Why should anyone believe your fantasies over my facts?

So you admit, finally. that the Democrats in your city are responsible for the shitty inner city schools and not the Education Department? If so, it took you a long time to come to that realization after I had already spelled it out for you.

So why do you want to shut down the Department of Energy? You still have not answered any questions yet you deflect, lie and act like a libtard. Why?
Lol energy? Get some rest old man

DOE is Department of Energy you stupid schmuck! I should know. I was a teacher for 21 years. I also served on a nuclear submarine and was nuclear weapons officer in the Navy.

The fact remains, you didn't answer the question. I asked you what you were trying to say and you failed to provide any real response, probably because you don't have one.
Because you’re a fucking moron retard ... I live in fucking Boston you dumb fuck lol obviously Chicago Detroit Baltimore Boston New York places that have issues of public education for the past 50 years run by fucking Democrats you dumb fuck
So...you are an expert on education are you? :71: How long did you last as a teacher?
I see with my eyes...

No, you don't.
Just facts

This new report by the Economic Policy Institute implies that low pay is the biggest contributor to the ongoing (and worsening) teacher shortage. But in my opinion, the comments on the article below tell the story. It's lack of respect and severe discipline problems that seem intractable.

We as a society must determine if the behavior problems in our schools ARE intractable or not. Right now, it's a non-story: the media chooses to chase after RUSSIA! and other squirrels. So classrooms go without teachers, teachers are leaving in droves, and young people are not going into education.

By the time everyone notices the problem, it will be beyond too late.

America's teacher shortage, driven by low pay, is 'worse than we thought'

Yes, exactly..... That is dead on right.

The Democraps are all mindless. They are greed driven, and money hungry people. The answer to everything with a democrap or left-winger is money.

The reality completely different. The politicization of the schools is another problem. The regulation and controls put on schools by government, is yet another.

And additionally it's the lack of discipline, lack of respect, lack of control. Students are out of control. They need to be put in their place. We need expulsion to happen routinely, until it isn't needed anymore. We need separate schools for behavior problems. We need school uniforms. We need strict rules. We need kids required to clean the trash, mop the floors, and clean the bathrooms.

We need teachers with rulers again, and are willing to use them. We need armed security.

And I would even add.... separation of girls and boys.

The old separation by gender doesn't work. It is a failed experiment. They split two middle schools into a boys school and girls school. The results were not impressive. There were actually more discipline problems than less. I taught in the boys school. They would not respect any female teachers and the girls in their school would accuse male teachers of anything they could think of!

Lol energy? Get some rest old man

"The United States Department of Energy (DOE) is a cabinet-level department of the United States Government concerned with the United States' policies ..."
United States Department of Energy - Wikipedia

It’s time for school choice. End democrat run public education

I worked in Florida for many years and the schools were run by an elected Republican administration. I moved to Kentucky and taught for the federal government in schools run by an elected Republican administration. I then worked in the public schools and they were run by an elected Republican administration. So exactly what are you trying to say?
Good take a visit to the DOE in DC.. go talk to the principal players .. almost all left wing nut jobs..
If you know so much, why do you call it the Department of Education then?

Because they don't listen.

I don't even think there should be a DOE. Schools should be run by the states. Let the people of that state, decide how their school system will run.

What that will do is give rise to different systems. Then we can see how different systems works, and migrate toward the system that works best. That's the problem with having the Federal government mandate how all states operate. One state or another, could have a fantastic system that would dramatically improve education. But they can't use it, because the Feds dictate how all systems work.

Schools are run by the states with the exception of the school lunch program (USDA), special education and funding for the poor (ED).

The Department of Energy has nothing to do with this discussion, dumbass! This is the Education section.

So in other words, you actually agree that the Education Department has nothing to do with your shitty schools in the bad neighborhoods of Boston,run by Democrats. Boston is an odd choice since that actually has some very good schools.
You are fuckking retarted .. who do you think tells you the schools are good!? Liberals
Boston is importing thousands for high end jobs, Bostonians are struggling Boston public School valedictorians can’t graduate from a fucking four-year college , or it takes the 6 years. Don’t respond to me if you are a retard
"retarted"....strawberry tarts again?

Massachusetts leads the nation in public education, dish-boy.
According to who? Lol left wing media haha idiot haha

Your previous post listed numerous states where education is so bad according to you, yet many of the top high schools in the US are located in New York City, New Jersey and Chicago,
Have you heard of inner cites and the the hundreds of schools in them? And the thousands of students in them.. have you yes or no?? Honestly bro you were a teacher??

No, I have never heard of inner cites. What are they?
I think we see his problem with education.

"That great" and you are commenting on someone's poor English skills?

When was the last time you spent time in a public school classroom observing actual instruction?

Why would the Dept. of Energy be shut down?

It’s time for school choice. End democrat run public education

I worked in Florida for many years and the schools were run by an elected Republican administration. I moved to Kentucky and taught for the federal government in schools run by an elected Republican administration. I then worked in the public schools and they were run by an elected Republican administration. So exactly what are you trying to say?
Good take a visit to the DOE in DC.. go talk to the principal players .. almost all left wing nut jobs..
If you know so much, why do you call it the Department of Education then?

Because they don't listen.

I don't even think there should be a DOE. Schools should be run by the states. Let the people of that state, decide how their school system will run.

What that will do is give rise to different systems. Then we can see how different systems works, and migrate toward the system that works best. That's the problem with having the Federal government mandate how all states operate. One state or another, could have a fantastic system that would dramatically improve education. But they can't use it, because the Feds dictate how all systems work.
Again...why don't you think there should be a Dept. of Energy?

I see with my eyes...

No, you don't.
Just facts

You're just full of shit, punk.

The sinister part of the "shortage" is the absolute lack of graduates who have been trained to teach - only to indoctrinate.

Where do you brain-dead non-thinkers come up with this idea of indoctrination?

None of that shit goes on in about 95% of schools in this country. You take the extreme examples and extrapolate the data to include all schools.

When was the last time you saw story in any media about indoctrination in Iowa, Arkansas, Utah, or any of the other flyover states? You take the NYC's schools rubber rooms and think that is the norm for every school district in the nation, when the exact opposite is true. You hear about a school in California banning the American flag on clothing because it offends illegals and think that is the norm because they get the headlines. You hear about a teacher in Chicago reading from "Heather Has Two Mommies" and think they are doing it in North Dakota.

Foldks, wake up and smell the coffee! It isn't happening like you think it is! You are being fed a line of bullshit and you are too fucking dumb to notice!

I'm dead sick of it. It's red meat for non-thinking conservatives. Talking points and that's it.

DO BETTER people

All 4 of my kids had a great education and we're college ready. Still trying to remember one instance they were so called indoctrinated. It's like Sasquatch. It's out there just hard to find painting with a broad brush doesn't ever work.

Why would the Dept. of Energy be shut down?
Why are you so angry lol? Do you have any substance to add??

I see with my eyes...

No, you don't.
Just facts

You're just full of shit, punk.
lol ok.. I think you are mad bro

Forum List

Back