America's Teacher Shortage "Worse Than We Thought"

Because you’re a fucking moron retard ... I live in fucking Boston you dumb fuck lol obviously Chicago Detroit Baltimore Boston New York places that have issues of public education for the past 50 years run by fucking Democrats you dumb fuck

Massachusetts leads the nation in public education, dish-boy.
According to who [sic]?.....

"Whom," dish-boy. To answer your ignorant question, every organization that measures such things. Just because you never learned anything more than how to wipe other people's food off their plates doesn't mean the entire state shares your glaring limitations.

Massachusetts NAEP Results Lead Nation for 12th Year

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/articles/how-states-compare

Why Do Massachusetts Public Schools Lead the Nation?

Massachusetts is a lot like us, so why are its schools so much better?

States With The Best Public School Systems
That great but I’m actually in the schools I’m from here .....

Save the bullshit, dish-boy. I teach every day in the public schools. Your stupid ass dropping out long ago imparts zero credibility.
Yea you are a prime example who would never get a job i the private market. I beg you to quit now give the kids a chance

According to who? Lol left wing media haha idiot haha

Your previous post listed numerous states where education is so bad according to you, yet many of the top high schools in the US are located in New York City, New Jersey and Chicago,
Have you heard of inner cites and the the hundreds of schools in them? And the thousands of students in them.. have you yes or no?? Honestly bro you were a teacher??

No, I have never heard of inner cites. What are they?
Lol

It is truly wonderful that you can laugh at your own dumb ass! We probably all laugh like that all the time! At least I do!

Why can't you answer the question?

..... it is better to have these people than a US citizen's baby, which is being butchered in the millions. .....

Fail, AGAIN. The FACT, the unavoidable FACT, is that anyone born in the US is a US citizen. AndrogynousJim thinks his irrelevant mewling has some ability to alter reality. In his confused desperation, he is now attempting to employ a red herring by pointing at abortion while he tries to hide his failure with the other hand. He also seems to think that slipping in qualifying terms like "better" will go unnoticed but somehow still be persuasive. FAIL AGAIN.
And to think, I spent time in the military .......

I've seen no hint of honor in anything you've posted here, so I'll go ahead and remain skeptical.

"Whom," dish-boy. To answer your ignorant question, every organization that measures such things. Just because you never learned anything more than how to wipe other people's food off their plates doesn't mean the entire state shares your glaring limitations.

Save the bullshit, dish-boy. I teach every day in the public schools. Your stupid ass dropping out long ago imparts zero credibility.
Yea you are a prime example who would never get a job i the private market.......

Wrong again, dish-boy. Quit while you're far, far behind.

Because you’re a fucking moron retard ... I live in fucking Boston you dumb fuck lol obviously Chicago Detroit Baltimore Boston New York places that have issues of public education for the past 50 years run by fucking Democrats you dumb fuck

That great but I’m actually in the schools I’m from here my niece and nephew go to the schools American black kids can barely speak proper English .. and it’s getting worse then when I left in 98... I’m reporting what I see and the jobs being taken.. what a good judge of a education if they can get a good job lol.. gooo awayyyyyyy snowflakes

"That great" and you are commenting on someone's poor English skills?

When was the last time you spent time in a public school classroom observing actual instruction?
I see it in public I see it in the jobs they are getting, I worked at community centers I went to inner citiy schools I never read a book in school and I graduated.. gooo awayyyyyy listen and learn..

Yea you are a prime example who would never get a job i the private market.......

If you are a public school teacher I make way more then you lol and I work 20 hours a week haha who’s the loser haha

..... it is better to have these people than a US citizen's baby, which is being butchered in the millions. .....

Fail, AGAIN. The FACT, the unavoidable FACT, is that anyone born in the US is a US citizen. AndrogynousJim thinks his irrelevant mewling has some ability to alter reality. In his confused desperation, he is now attempting to employ a red herring by pointing at abortion while he tries to hide his failure with the other hand. He also seems to think that slipping in qualifying terms like "better" will go unnoticed but somehow still be persuasive. FAIL AGAIN.

I've seen no hint of honor in anything you've posted here, so I'll go ahead and remain skeptical.
You are such a asshole.....fuck you ..

That great but I’m actually in the schools I’m from here my niece and nephew go to the schools American black kids can barely speak proper English .. and it’s getting worse then when I left in 98... I’m reporting what I see and the jobs being taken.. what a good judge of a education if they can get a good job lol.. gooo awayyyyyyy snowflakes

When was the last time you spent time in a public school classroom observing actual instruction?
I see it in public I see it in the jobs they are getting, I worked at community centers I went to inner citiy schools I never read a book in school and I graduated.. gooo awayyyyyy listen and learn..

That was a very long-winded way of saying that "No, I have not been in a school since they threw me out for being an incorrigible dumbass!"

I had 21 years in the schools. Why should anyone believe your fantasies over my facts?

That was a very long-winded way of saying that "No, I have not been in a school since they threw me out for being an incorrigible dumbass!"

I had 21 years in the schools. Why should anyone believe your fantasies over my facts?
This ain’t a republican town this ain’t the 1970’s

WTF does the 70s have do with anything?

So you admit, finally. that the Democrats in your city are responsible for the shitty inner city schools and not the Education Department? If so, it took you a long time to come to that realization after I had already spelled it out for you.

No one believes you ever graduated from anything but small to medium underpants, dish-boy.

WTF does the 70s have do with anything?

So you admit, finally. that the Democrats in your city are responsible for the shitty inner city schools and not the Education Department? If so, it took you a long time to come to that realization after I had already spelled it out for you.
I think the DOE needs to be shut down.. thanks

This new report by the Economic Policy Institute implies that low pay is the biggest contributor to the ongoing (and worsening) teacher shortage. But in my opinion, the comments on the article below tell the story. It's lack of respect and severe discipline problems that seem intractable.

We as a society must determine if the behavior problems in our schools ARE intractable or not. Right now, it's a non-story: the media chooses to chase after RUSSIA! and other squirrels. So classrooms go without teachers, teachers are leaving in droves, and young people are not going into education.

By the time everyone notices the problem, it will be beyond too late.

America's teacher shortage, driven by low pay, is 'worse than we thought'
Who would want to be a teacher in America today?

No one believes you ever graduated from anything but small to medium underpants, dish-boy.
Lol ok

If you are a public school teacher I make way more then you lol and I work 20 hours a week haha who’s the loser haha

Keep telling yourself that, dish-boy. Keep trying to fabricate self-worth based on materialism while you scrape dishes next to illegal aliens whose children will be eating at the restaurants you will still be toiling for.

Keep telling yourself that, dish-boy. Keep trying to fabricate self-worth based on materialism while you scrape dishes next to illegal aliens whose children will be eating at the restaurants you will still be toiling for.
Lol Latinos can’t eat here they can’t afford it.. I make any more money then you loser haha

Guess what, asshole? Many children were born in the US today who are more worthy of US citizenship, regardless of where their parents are from, than you will ever be.

Guess what, asshole? Many children were born in the US today who are more worthy of US citizenship, regardless of where their parents are from, than you will ever be.
Your kids will prob killl you one day lol

This new report by the Economic Policy Institute implies that low pay is the biggest contributor to the ongoing (and worsening) teacher shortage. But in my opinion, the comments on the article below tell the story. It's lack of respect and severe discipline problems that seem intractable.

We as a society must determine if the behavior problems in our schools ARE intractable or not. Right now, it's a non-story: the media chooses to chase after RUSSIA! and other squirrels. So classrooms go without teachers, teachers are leaving in droves, and young people are not going into education.

By the time everyone notices the problem, it will be beyond too late.

America's teacher shortage, driven by low pay, is 'worse than we thought'
Maybe if the public schools had a few less Anchor Babies, the stress on the teachers and the system wouldn't be as bad as the liberals thought? Send the diseased brats back to their home country along with their illegal family and soon most of the problems will correct themselves..

"Back to their home country"? When you say "anchor babies" you are , in your ignorance, referring to CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Their "home country" is the USA.
That is a bunch of fucking bullshit. The 14th amendment was enacted so the children of the slaves brought to the United States would be citizens. Tell me, who crossing the border illegal are slaves brought to the US?
Tell us exactly in the 14th amendment where it specified only the children of slaves.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.[1]

A failing public school sector is good news for all of us who sent our kids to private schools.
What is the biggest difference between public school and private school......choice. The private school gets to choose what children (and parents) they will accept and keep....public schools have to take anyone in their district.

Forum List

Back