America's Teacher Shortage "Worse Than We Thought"

This new report by the Economic Policy Institute implies that low pay is the biggest contributor to the ongoing (and worsening) teacher shortage. But in my opinion, the comments on the article below tell the story. It's lack of respect and severe discipline problems that seem intractable.

We as a society must determine if the behavior problems in our schools ARE intractable or not. Right now, it's a non-story: the media chooses to chase after RUSSIA! and other squirrels. So classrooms go without teachers, teachers are leaving in droves, and young people are not going into education.

By the time everyone notices the problem, it will be beyond too late.

America's teacher shortage, driven by low pay, is 'worse than we thought'
Maybe if the public schools had a few less Anchor Babies, the stress on the teachers and the system wouldn't be as bad as the liberals thought? Send the diseased brats back to their home country along with their illegal family and soon most of the problems will correct themselves..

"Back to their home country"? When you say "anchor babies" you are , in your ignorance, referring to CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Their "home country" is the USA.
That is a bunch of fucking bullshit. .......

I just checked with the Supreme Court, and they say you are a frightened little assclown.
Ah yes, the people in blacks robes, making law, instead of upholding law. As for an assclown, try looking in a mirror, if it doesnt break. Dumbass.

This new report by the Economic Policy Institute implies that low pay is the biggest contributor to the ongoing (and worsening) teacher shortage. But in my opinion, the comments on the article below tell the story. It's lack of respect and severe discipline problems that seem intractable.

We as a society must determine if the behavior problems in our schools ARE intractable or not. Right now, it's a non-story: the media chooses to chase after RUSSIA! and other squirrels. So classrooms go without teachers, teachers are leaving in droves, and young people are not going into education.

Maybe if the public schools had a few less Anchor Babies, the stress on the teachers and the system wouldn't be as bad as the liberals thought? Send the diseased brats back to their home country along with their illegal family and soon most of the problems will correct themselves..

"Back to their home country"? When you say "anchor babies" you are , in your ignorance, referring to CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Their "home country" is the USA.

I just checked with the Supreme Court, and they say you are a frightened little assclown.
So if someone from Russia comes into the US and drops a baby that makes that baby a US citizen?

It’s time for school choice. End democrat run public education

I worked in Florida for many years and the schools were run by an elected Republican administration. I moved to Kentucky and taught for the federal government in schools run by an elected Republican administration. I then worked in the public schools and they were run by an elected Republican administration. So exactly what are you trying to say?

So if someone from Russia comes into the US and drops a baby that makes that baby a US citizen?

Under the current interpretation of the law, yes!

Our schools here have been under reublican control for years as well. Some think the feds show up and tell the schools what to do. In my 3 stints on our school board we had the final decision when it came to curriculum. Never had a fed pop in.

I worked in Florida for many years and the schools were run by an elected Republican administration. I moved to Kentucky and taught for the federal government in schools run by an elected Republican administration. I then worked in the public schools and they were run by an elected Republican administration. So exactly what are you trying to say?
Good take a visit to the DOE in DC.. go talk to the principal players .. almost all left wing nut jobs..

Are you trying to say the media is the cause of the shortage of teachers?

Good take a visit to the DOE in DC.. go talk to the principal players .. almost all left wing nut jobs..
I see one right now but the DOE is run by republicans right now.

Education would be better, morality would make a comeback and the teacher shortage would shrink if the education cartel would include principalled conservatives. Right now we have far more liberal conditioning than we have education. Progressives have engineered a system that produces non thinking, like minded nincompoops..
Really., I doubt you could pass an AP class in high school. Nothing stops a human from learning, but the human themselves..

Babies are born, not "dropped." The disdain in which you liberals regard human life is disgusting. If a baby is BORN in the US, that baby is a citizen of the United States of America. If you don't like my country, go find another. We won't miss you.

Ah yes, the people in blacks robes, ....

Yes, the foremost legal scholars in the world, as opposed to some emotional little bitch on the internet. Hmmm...which has more legitimacy, the irrelevant nobody or the head of the Judicial Branch?

Babies are born, not "dropped." The disdain in which you liberals regard human life is disgusting. If a baby is BORN in the US, that baby is a citizen of the United States of America. If you don't like my country, go find another. We won't miss you.
At least when babies are dropped, they arent butchered like the left wants to do. We just want those here illegally to keep their brats where they belong. I say the same thing to illegals who drop their Anchors here, dont like my country then go back to where you belong, we dont want you here.

Nowadays teaching in the public school system is glorified babysitting.

If a young person wants a satisfying career where they can grow and experience the rewards of hard effort, vision and ambition, then our current public education system just isn't equipped to handle that. If they want to teach, they would be better off working for Google (or whomever) teaching courses to businesses in how to better facilitate technology, and make a hell of a lot more money doing it.

Yes, the foremost legal scholars in the world, as opposed to some emotional little bitch on the internet. Hmmm...which has more legitimacy, the irrelevant nobody or the head of the Judicial Branch?
the irrelevant nobody
Yes you are, at least I get in contact with the White House and Congressional webpages , suggesting that they amend the 14th amendment as there aren't slaves(other than what the Democrats are using for votes) in the US anymore. Fuck yourself you asinine traitor to this country.

My wife is a retired school teacher. She sometimes does substitute and has volunteered in our granddaughter's class room. She is still connected with teachers.

She said the reason why teaching sucks nowadays isn't the pay. The pay is fine for the abbreviated work year and never being on call for the weekends.

She says it is dealing with the entitled minority scum parents. The kids are undisciplined and it is the fault of the parents that don't give a shit and thinks the world owes them something.

Teaching was fun when she started 50 years ago. Nowadays it sucks.

By the way, I hear the same from police officers. Political correctness in dealing with the minority scum has made police work untenable nowadays.

At least when babies are dropped, they arent butchered like the left wants to do. We just want those here illegally to keep their brats where they belong. I say the same thing to illegals who drop their Anchors here, dont like my country then go back to where you belong, we dont want you here.

That’s what I’m saying to you.

the irrelevant nobody
... I get in contact with the White House and Congressional webpages , ....

Wait, you go on the Internet? Holy shit! What a fucking scholar! I’m so sorry, I didn’t know I was dealing with such an expert in the law. Say, have you noticed that the 14th amendment and its interpretation remain completely unchanged since the last 5000 times you bitched about it on the Internet? I can’t imagine why the supreme court isn’t bowing to the interpretation of a great mind like yours.

the irrelevant nobody
... I get in contact with the White House and Congressional webpages , ....

Wait, you go on the Internet? Holy shit! What a fucking scholar! I’m so sorry, I didn’t know I was dealing with such an expert in the law. Say, have you noticed that the 14th amendment and its interpretation remain completely unchanged since the last 5000 times you bitched about it on the Internet? I can’t imagine why the supreme court isn’t bowing to the interpretation of a great mind like yours.
Notice how the fucker has used the Rules for Radicals and now is attacking me instead of the problem of why diseased people are crossing the border, and also bringing their born and unborn children, which as the NY times has now claimed a major problem. So this bitch has decided it is better to have these people than a US citizen's baby, which is being butchered in the millions. Real nice of the twat.

..... it is better to have these people than a US citizen's baby, which is being butchered in the millions. .....

Fail, AGAIN. The FACT, the unavoidable FACT, is that anyone born in the US is a US citizen. AndrogynousJim thinks his irrelevant mewling has some ability to alter reality. In his confused desperation, he is now attempting to employ a red herring by pointing at abortion while he tries to hide his failure with the other hand. He also seems to think that slipping in qualifying terms like "better" will go unnoticed but somehow still be persuasive. FAIL AGAIN.

Forum List

Back