America's Teacher Shortage "Worse Than We Thought"

..... it is better to have these people than a US citizen's baby, which is being butchered in the millions. .....

Fail, AGAIN. The FACT, the unavoidable FACT, is that anyone born in the US is a US citizen. AndrogynousJim thinks his irrelevant mewling has some ability to alter reality. In his confused desperation, he is now attempting to employ a red herring by pointing at abortion while he tries to hide his failure with the other hand. He also seems to think that slipping in qualifying terms like "better" will go unnoticed but somehow still be persuasive. FAIL AGAIN.
Wow, talk about marginalizing the innocent babies of US citizens that will never get a chance, but those invading hordes of diseased people who drop their anchors here, just get a pass, then bitches like you wonder why cities where these pricks go end up like San Fransiko, or Shittattle. Only ones failing are shitfucks like you , who just sit back and let this shit happen. Just a shame some illegal asshole doesnt run your ass over, would teach you real good...

when-morals-decline-and-good-men-do-nothing-evil-flourishes-quote-1.jpg

..... it is better to have these people than a US citizen's baby, which is being butchered in the millions. .....

Fail, AGAIN. The FACT, the unavoidable FACT, is that anyone born in the US is a US citizen. AndrogynousJim thinks his irrelevant mewling has some ability to alter reality. In his confused desperation, he is now attempting to employ a red herring by pointing at abortion while he tries to hide his failure with the other hand. He also seems to think that slipping in qualifying terms like "better" will go unnoticed but somehow still be persuasive. FAIL AGAIN.
Wow, talk about marginalizing the innocent babies of US citizens that will never get a chance....

Straw man = FAIL.

Wow, talk about marginalizing the innocent babies of US citizens that will never get a chance....

Straw man = FAIL.
Excellent response, when you cant debate, must resort to the strawman...Shame you allow the butchering of innocent babies, just so you can have an illegal horde of diseased kids in public schools...
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

how-can-you-talk-if-you-dont-have-a-brain.jpg

Straw man = FAIL.
Excellent response, when you cant debate, must resort to the strawman......

YOU resorted to a straw man (several times), not me.

Straw man = FAIL.

Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa…..Too fucking funny, and soooo predictable....

Straw man = FAIL.

Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa…..Too fucking funny, and soooo predictable....

Feel free to re-read your posts, champ.

She says it is dealing with the entitled minority scum parents. The kids are undisciplined and it is the fault of the parents that don't give a shit and thinks the world owes them something.
It's not just minority parents anymore. White millennial parents are almost just as shitty and entitled, with their kids being just as unruly and bratty.

This new report by the Economic Policy Institute implies that low pay is the biggest contributor to the ongoing (and worsening) teacher shortage. But in my opinion, the comments on the article below tell the story. It's lack of respect and severe discipline problems that seem intractable.

We as a society must determine if the behavior problems in our schools ARE intractable or not. Right now, it's a non-story: the media chooses to chase after RUSSIA! and other squirrels. So classrooms go without teachers, teachers are leaving in droves, and young people are not going into education.

By the time everyone notices the problem, it will be beyond too late.

America's teacher shortage, driven by low pay, is 'worse than we thought'
Maybe if the public schools had a few less Anchor Babies, the stress on the teachers and the system wouldn't be as bad as the liberals thought? Send the diseased brats back to their home country along with their illegal family and soon most of the problems will correct themselves..

"Back to their home country"? When you say "anchor babies" you are , in your ignorance, referring to CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Their "home country" is the USA.
That is a bunch of fucking bullshit. .......

I just checked with the Supreme Court, and they say you are a frightened little assclown.
So if someone from Russia comes into the US and drops a baby that makes that baby a US citizen?
Yes. In fact there is a booming business in "birth tourism". It's is now the fad for wealthy Russian children to have dual citizenship.

So if someone from Russia comes into the US and drops a baby that makes that baby a US citizen?

Babies are born, not "dropped." The disdain in which you liberals regard human life is disgusting. If a baby is BORN in the US, that baby is a citizen of the United States of America. If you don't like my country, go find another. We won't miss you.
Androgynous Jim is not a liberal.

She says it is dealing with the entitled minority scum parents. The kids are undisciplined and it is the fault of the parents that don't give a shit and thinks the world owes them something.
It's not just minority parents anymore. White millennial parents are almost just as shitty and entitled, with their kids being just as unruly and bratty.

In her 30 year career my wife taught in predominately White schools and schools heavy in minorities. She will tell you the students were always better tin the mostly White schools.

In her 30 year career my wife taught in predominately White schools and schools heavy in minorities. She will tell you the students were always better tin the mostly White schools.
Oh, I don't doubt it. I'm just saying things have changed since then and white kids are also becoming a problem now too due to shitty parenting on the part of entitled millennial parents.

Babies are born, not "dropped." The disdain in which you liberals regard human life is disgusting. If a baby is BORN in the US, that baby is a citizen of the United States of America. If you don't like my country, go find another. We won't miss you.

He quacks like a duck...

Many parents work.
Remote learning can certainly help with this problem. Having the children stay at home and get taught online is something that has been done to great effect by the U. of Phoenix and other institutions on the collegiate level. No reason why it can't be extended to lower levels of education.

Much greater use of modern communications technology would even out the supply of teachers as well. It wouldn't be necessary for a teacher to go out to Mud Lick, Kentucky to teach the kids out there.

Online learning would bring a virtual end to snow days, and eliminate massive expenses like brick and mortar schoolhouses, transportation for students, school lunches, etc.

He quacks like a duck...
With an image of Thomas Sowell as an avatar, he certainly doesn't look like one.

It’s time for school choice. End democrat run public education

I worked in Florida for many years and the schools were run by an elected Republican administration. I moved to Kentucky and taught for the federal government in schools run by an elected Republican administration. I then worked in the public schools and they were run by an elected Republican administration. So exactly what are you trying to say?
Good take a visit to the DOE in DC.. go talk to the principal players .. almost all left wing nut jobs..

The Department of Energy has nothing to do with this discussion, dumbass! This is the Education section.

I worked in Florida for many years and the schools were run by an elected Republican administration. I moved to Kentucky and taught for the federal government in schools run by an elected Republican administration. I then worked in the public schools and they were run by an elected Republican administration. So exactly what are you trying to say?
Good take a visit to the DOE in DC.. go talk to the principal players .. almost all left wing nut jobs..

The Department of Energy has nothing to do with this discussion, dumbass! This is the Education section.
Department of Education DOE retard

DOE is Department of Energy you stupid schmuck!

It is the Education Department (ED) and I should know. I was a teacher for 21 years. I also served on a nuclear submarine and was nuclear weapons officer in the Navy, under the DOE.

The fact remains, you didn't answer the question. I asked you what you were trying to say and you failed to provide any real response, probably because you don't have one.

DOE is Department of Energy you stupid schmuck! I should know. I was a teacher for 21 years. I also served on a nuclear submarine and was nuclear weapons officer in the Navy.

The fact remains, you didn't answer the question. I asked you what you were trying to say and you failed to provide any real response, probably because you don't have one.
Because you’re a fucking moron retard ... I live in fucking Boston you dumb fuck lol obviously Chicago Detroit Baltimore Boston New York places that have issues of public education for the past 50 years run by fucking Democrats you dumb fuck

Forum List

Back