Americans have to spend 11, 400.00 more a year just for basics !

Viewing economics through a partisan filter is exactly what the perps destroying it want....~S~

From your link...., citing a recent analysis by Republican members of the U.S. Senate Joint Economic Committee, which found that a typical American household would need an "extra $11,434 to maintain the same standard of living they enjoyed in January of 2021."

So, tell me, if this report had come from the Dem members of the US Senate Joint Economic Committee, would you have blindly accepted it like you have?
yeah if dems leaders said the cost of living has skyrocketed i'd believe them ..

my my.... the do nothing idiot shovel leaning gender confused marxist over paid lazy gubment employee is angered by facts .

I’m not the one crying that I don’t make enough
Dont like it? Find a better JOB Nancy

I’m not the one crying that I don’t make enough
Dont like it? Find a better JOB Nancy
lol ! so is that what the nazi leftists say to people struggling now ? face it .. the majority of Americans are sick of democrap policies ! the polling shows that !

It's now you decrepit old pothead. Good gawd you're a fuckin dumbass

Just stop
Don’t you just love all these liberals on generous inflation-protected government pensions “poo-pooing” the struggles of the average working American?

Our household lost >$10k annually under Obama’s first six years because of his energy policy. He reimposed the lifted drilling moratorium and scrapped plans for exploration and extraction immediately upon entering office on 1-20-2009. Spiked gas prices from $1.35 to over $4.
Fracking (which Obama opposed but couldn’t prevent) eased things over his last two years.

Our household lost >$10k annually under Obama’s first six years because of his energy policy. He reimposed the lifted drilling moratorium and scrapped plans for exploration and extraction immediately upon entering office on 1-20-2009. Spiked gas prices from $1.35 to over $4.
Fracking (which Obama opposed but couldn’t prevent) eased things over his last two years.

damn, sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back