Americans have to spend 11, 400.00 more a year just for basics !

So why did Democrats do that? By the way, one of the links show figures before Covid so that point is actually moot.
The economy doesn't turn on like a switch and turn off, it takes time for the ripple effect to follow through. The entire world is going through the same we are not the only country.

The economy doesn't turn on like a switch and turn off, it takes time for the ripple effect to follow through. The entire world is going through the same we are not the only country.

That's because the US is the world's largest economy and, therefore, what happens to us effects the entire world. But, as I said, I posted figures from before Covid and expenses are much, much higher now than then.

That's because the US is the world's largest economy and, therefore, what happens to us effects the entire world. But, as I said, I posted figures from before Covid and expenses are much, much higher now than then.

yep, that is what inflation does. The prices will stay high and wages will catch up to them. It is like you all were just born in 2016

Americans have to 11,400.00 more per year than they did in jan 2021 just for basics under Bidenomics ! Americans are suffering ... but according to the left anything is better than the orange man !

Leftists are happy to pay it to keep funding Biden's wars.

yep, that is what inflation does. The prices will stay high and wages will catch up to them. It is like you all were just born in 2016
Inflation had been about 2%-3% per year. Since Biden took office, two year figures show average household expenses are now 19% higher since Biden took office.

Inflation had been about 2%-3% per year. Since Biden took office, two year figures show average household expenses are now 19% higher since Biden took office.

yes, we had two years of very high inflation for an number of reasons, it is now getting back down to the range it was before the two years.

This is not the first time it has happened in our country and will not be the last

Guess what, prices were lower before eTrump took office than when he entered.

yes, we had two years of very high inflation for an number of reasons, it is now getting back down to the range it was before the two years.

This is not the first time it has happened in our country and will not be the last
Yes, there were a number of reasons for high inflation. Lefty Biden reasons.

Yes, there were a number of reasons for high inflation. Lefty Biden reasons.

yep, that is it. All the free money given away in 2020 that had no where to be spent had nothing at all to do with it.

Talk to you is like trying to talk physics with a 6 year old, you both lack the intellectual capacity to understand the topic

Guess what, prices were lower before eTrump took office than when he entered.
You guys are extremely dishonest. You haven't even looked at the link, which would show you what you purposely want to ignore. Yes, inflation before Biden was running at 2%-3% per year but since Biden has taken office, average household expenses are up 19% in two years and 76% of Americans say they are worse off financially than when Biden took office.

yep, that is it. All the free money given away in 2020 that had no where to be spent had nothing at all to do with it.

Talk to you is like trying to talk physics with a 6 year old, you both lack the intellectual capacity to understand the topic

Forum List

Back