Americans have to spend 11, 400.00 more a year just for basics !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Reminds me of how much I could save on auto insurance if I switched, yet I don't spend that much on insurance for my autos that I am supposed to save.

Americans have to 11,400.00 more per year than they did in jan 2021 just for basics under Bidenomics ! Americans are suffering ... but according to the left anything is better than the orange man !

It's a basic Fox News lie that cost $1.14 to come up with.

Americans have to 11,400.00 more per year than they did in jan 2021 just for basics under Bidenomics ! Americans are suffering ... but according to the left anything is better than the orange man !

What?
Do you want the Nanny State to take care of you?

Dont like it…..get a freaking job you loser

Meh, it's only money. Someone has to pay for that Inflation Reduction Act and it isn't the billionaire class.

I seriously doubt that someone needs to come up with, essentially, an extra $1,000 a month just for basics. Prices have gone up. When you have too much money chasing too few goods, you have inflation. Yet amazingly when I'm driving to work in the evenings, I pass by over a dozen restaurants (Chili's Chipolte, etc..), movie theaters, grocery stores, big box stores (Target, Kohls, etc..), gas stations, convenience stores, etc... The parking lots are always busy. The restaurants are usually pretty full. I think the government may be on to something when they point out that wages are keeping up with inflation...either that or there is a lot of buying on credit going on. I assume some of both is true.

What I have noticed is that the little things are gone in this economy. I usually don't partake but there used to be a box of donuts in the break room pretty much every night. Someone would buy it and folks would come by and get one with their coffee or whatever. We haven't had donuts in a little while. The little coffee shop where I stop on the way home has stopped giving out dog biscuits. And the silliest/dumbest/most infuriating thing is that the little grocery store I go to when I want speciality items is no longer giving free bags. You have to pay for the grocery bag or you can just cart your stuff out to your trunk and put them in there. I think its 15 cents each. Why? The environment they say.... The items I buy are wrapped in plastic, inside piece of cardboard, and often shipped in a larger cardboard box via a gas guzzling truck. But this .0000000000000001 ounce of a grocery bag will make all the difference. Yeah, it's a money grab.

It's getting better...prices are starting to drop...thank goodness!

And gasoline/oil prices are dropping fast.... I wish I had waited to fill my heating oil tank for winter....oh well....:(

I think we actually might be past the worst part of this inflation cycle.

From your link...., citing a recent analysis by Republican members of the U.S. Senate Joint Economic Committee, which found that a typical American household would need an "extra $11,434 to maintain the same standard of living they enjoyed in January of 2021."

So, tell me, if this report had come from the Dem members of the US Senate Joint Economic Committee, would you have blindly accepted it like you have?

I seriously doubt that someone needs to come up with, essentially, an extra $1,000 a month just for basics. Prices have gone up. When you have too much money chasing too few goods, you have inflation. Yet amazingly when I'm driving to work in the evenings, I pass by over a dozen restaurants (Chili's Chipolte, etc..), movie theaters, grocery stores, big box stores (Target, Kohls, etc..), gas stations, convenience stores, etc... The parking lots are always busy. The restaurants are usually pretty full. I think the government may be on to something when they point out that wages are keeping up with inflation...either that or there is a lot of buying on credit going on. I assume some of both is true.

What I have noticed is that the little things are gone in this economy. I usually don't partake but there used to be a box of donuts in the break room pretty much every night. Someone would buy it and folks would come by and get one with their coffee or whatever. We haven't had donuts in a little while. The little coffee shop where I stop on the way home has stopped giving out dog biscuits. And the silliest/dumbest/most infuriating thing is that the little grocery store I go to when I want speciality items is no longer giving free bags. You have to pay for the grocery bag or you can just cart your stuff out to your trunk and put them in there. I think its 15 cents each. Why? The environment they say.... The items I buy are wrapped in plastic, inside piece of cardboard, and often shipped in a larger cardboard box via a gas guzzling truck. But this .0000000000000001 ounce of a grocery bag will make all the difference. Yeah, it's a money grab.
Progs constantly talk who is privileged. Most anyone that is in a privileged employment is doing okay. That is who Joe plays to. You see him at all the blue collar places when he talks with the peasants. Most others in employment that are privileged is depending on the situation. And tens of millions and millions more are not. Joe will not be at Wal Mart with the workers. Then there is fixed income people. So much fun. There are those who pay the price for those who are privileged.

Back in the day when America was Great Again we all got a huge tax cut that could more than cover that extra 11 grand.

So quit your whining.

Forum List

Back