It takes about $1000 more per month to live now

And the Pentagon doesn't even come close to passing an audit.. they don't even attempt to.
And - keeping in mind - MOST of the money that goes through the Pentagon is to private companies that have special rules that keep them from having to show where the money goes.
LOL, how would they ever pass an audit when the Biden admin is raiding their budget to send to Ukraine.

bidenomicshgffkjffsfssggg.jpg

That is a fact. My husband and I are on a fairly low fixed retirement income and we are able to have food on the table, pay our mortgage and bills, but we buy groceries as cheaply as we can now for like depression era meals, drive only when necessary, don't go to concerts or movies any more. Some 'needs' are now luxuries that we pass up to economize.

We feel blessed that we are able to keep our honor by paying our bills and aren't having to go into debt to do that, but our quality of life is significantly diminished with no light obvious at the end of the tunnel.

I sincerely hurt for those at the grocery store who pick up an item and you can see how badly they want it, but they put it back and move on because they can no longer afford it.
Half the world lives on rice and lentils. But I have to pass on a thirty dollar steak.

Half the world lives on rice and lentils. But I have to pass on a thirty dollar steak.
Yes we opt for extra lean hamburger now which is more expensive than the New York Strips and rib-eyes we used to buy at the grocery store. I notice the store offers a very limited number of expensive meat cuts now because so few can afford them.

Yes we opt for extra lean hamburger now which is more expensive than the New York Strips and rib-eyes we used to buy at the grocery store. I notice the store offers a very limited number of expensive meat cuts now because so few can afford them.
Nothing wrong with cheap cuts of meat. Makes one creative.
The prices ain't coming down because of corporate greed.

The typical American household has to spend an extra $11,434 a year to maintain the same quality of life they had in 2021, new data has revealed.
According to analysis from Republican members of the US Senate Joint Economic Committee, Colorado residents are being forced to fork out an extra $14,995 a year in order to afford the same quality of life as two years ago - the highest of any state.
The figures compare the prices of everyday essentials including food, housing, energy and transportation in October this year and January 2021 - before inflation began to soar.
View attachment 866057
Comment:
The greedy corrupt Democrats looted the Taxpayers and caused this inflation crisis.
They have wasted $trillions$ on Climate Change boondoggle kickback schemes.
They are spending $billions$ on their illegal alien voters.
They are spending $billions$ on paying off student loans aka vote buying.
The greedy corrupt Democrat Party treats the Taxpayers like their slaves who they can load an infinite amount of debt upon.
You pay, they play.
It's called, "Build Back Better".

Problem is, Biden went in the wrong direction.

Nothing wrong with cheap cuts of meat. Makes one creative.
The prices ain't coming down because of corporate greed.
Millions of beef cattle were slaughtered due to COVID restrictions in 2020 and 2021 and it generally takes three to four years or more to rebuild those herds. High transportation, labor, and feed costs have also hampered rebuilding those herds as well as adding significantly to the price of the beef that is put on the market. I'm not sure how much impact foreign ownership of our meat packing processors affects the price but 3/4ths of our two largest meat packing companies are owned by Brazil.

So it isn't all corporate greed, but since meat sellers and packers have profited greatly during the inflationary Biden years while selling/processing less meat, that does deserve a closer look.

Millions of beef cattle were slaughtered due to COVID restrictions in 2020 and 2021 and it generally takes three to four years or more to rebuild those herds. High transportation, labor, and feed costs have also hampered rebuilding those herds as well as adding significantly to the price of the beef that is put on the market. I'm not sure how much impact foreign ownership of our meat packing processors affects the price but 3/4ths of our two largest meat packing companies are owned by Brazil.

So it isn't all corporate greed, but since meat sellers and packers have profited greatly during the inflationary Biden years while selling/processing less meat, that does deserve a closer look.
Couldn't even pretend I care what happens to red meat.

The largest pork processor in the world, Smithfield Farms, is owned by the Chinese. Thanks Obama. Smithfield owns such brands as Nathans, Hormel, Bar S, Armour, Nalleys, John Morrell and many many more.

The largest pork processor in the world, Smithfield Farms, is owned by the Chinese. Thanks Obama. Smithfield owns such brands as Nathans, Hormel, Bar S, Armour, Nalleys, John Morrell and many many more.
That is true. And in my opinion that is not good. However, I did read that Smithfield processes most U.S. meat in the U.S. which is one redeeming factor but I don't like our major industries controlled by foreigners. Especially foreigners who don't have our best interests at heart.

Forum List

Back