Americans: Anti Russia or not?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Do you see Russia as threat to global peace like often and traditionally since 70 years american official politics do since cold war and beyond? Or you think russia is not a threat and could be friends with america?

No. I see Russia simply acting in its own interest as a response to the insane growth of NATO since 1992. The west is poking the bear and almost no one in the west will admit this.

Or you think russia is not a threat and could be friends with america?
America will always regard other powers as a threat, it's the nature of the beast.

Seems like a cheap excuse though, we have it in our hands how we deal with others though, if we strive for cooperation and peace or for confrontation, this explanation is not enough for me "its natural" etc.

America will always regard other powers as a threat, it's the nature of the beast.

Seems like a cheap excuse though, we have it in our hands how we deal with others though, if we strive for cooperation and peace or for confrontation, this explanation is not enough for me "its natural" etc.
Putin does not play the game. He is a staunch nationalist in a globalist world. You dont play the game then you are marked a pariah and they will work to remove you.

Putin does not play the game. He is a staunch nationalist in a globalist world. You dont play the game then you are marked a pariah and they will work to remove you.

To be honest Putin isnt really nationalist, a little bit maybe but more like civic nationalist. If he were more liberal and such, he would still be the enemy. I think as long russia is not completely subdued they will be the enemy.

Do you see Russia as threat to global peace like often and traditionally since 70 years american official politics do since cold war and beyond? Or you think russia is not a threat and could be friends with america?
Your statement is not correct.

There was peace between Russia and the USA during GHW Bush, Clinton, and GW Bush.

It was Obama that fokked up the peace with Russia.

So think about this again, then restate your O/P.

There was peace between Russia and the USA during GHW Bush, Clinton, and GW Bush.

not at all during clinton they bombed serbia and made fun of yeltzin etc. i dont know about bush old, but bush second did the same as every us president.

Who is "we" ??

Do you have a mouse in your pocket ?!

not at all during clinton they bombed serbia and made fun of yeltzin etc. i dont know about bush old, but bush second did the same as every us president.
Everybody loved Yeltzin. You are still wrong.

Who is "we" ??

we are all humans, all people, every individual group and country has it in its own hands which represantives they elect, and those represantive have it in their hands which politics they make

not true. they made fun of him

not true. they made fun of him
So fokking what ??? Yeltzin was funny.

As long as Yeltzin was drunk and happy the USA was safe.

Who is "we" ??

we are all humans, all people, every individual group and country has it in its own hands which represantives they elect, and those represantive have it in their hands which politics they make
Bullsh!t.

Wash DC is totally out of control and therefore you is you and they is they and you have nothing in common with they.

So there is no "we" unless you have a mouse in your pocket.

Who is "we" ??

Bullsh!t.

Wash DC is totally out of control and therefore you is you and they is they and you have nothing in common with they.

i didnt said i represent washington DC, i said everyone has the fate in his own hands, and for everyone i used the word "we" "we humans" its a general statement

Who is "we" ??

Bullsh!t.

i didnt said i represent washington DC, i said everyone has the fate in his own hands, and for everyone i used the word "we" "we humans" its a general statement
It is unwise to speak for others.

It is a lot smarter to simply speak for yourself.

Who is "we" ??

Bullsh!t.

its a general statement like milk is white, i can speak generally here

Who is "we" ??

Bullsh!t.

its a general statement like milk is white, i can speak generally here
Milk is white.

But there is no mouse in your pocket.

How did Obama change Russia and its wars when most of them haven't been with US?

To be honest Putin isnt really nationalist, a little bit maybe but more like civic nationalist. If he were more liberal and such, he would still be the enemy. I think as long russia is not completely subdued they will be the enemy.

Incorrect, Putin is most definitely a Nationalist. Liberal and Conservative are immaterial to the Globalist. Liberal and Conservative are the titles and the shit screens instituted for the plebeian classes to fight over.

Forum List

Back