FUCK YOU Germans, pay the fuck up for NATO

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
I nearly spit up my last meal when I read this article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/31/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

where the scumbag german FM said: "“That is not going to happen,” he said, adding that spending on areas such as refugees should be included in the calculations: “The actual conflict with the United States is that we don’t consider it justifiable if security spending only means defense spending.”

I nearly lost my mind! So that POS merkel decided to islamicize her country - and we US taxpayers are supposed to subsidize it? WTFF? Should the US deduct from its NATO contributions the money its pisses away on welfare benefits for illegals? Or for some other BS excuse? Who the fuck told germany to import a million musims?

The only way I was able to start breathing normally again is that after a long time, there is an adult in the White House again who has the brains and character to tell this german turd they motherfucking BETTER start paying up, RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. In 2017. These bastards NEVER contributed the 2%, and they only took in 1 MM muslims for their workforce a year ago - what was their excuse all those prior years?

And to think an idiot like obama would have actually accepted that nonsense, fucking unreal.

I nearly spit up my last meal when I read this article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/31/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

where the scumbag german FM said: "“That is not going to happen,” he said, adding that spending on areas such as refugees should be included in the calculations: “The actual conflict with the United States is that we don’t consider it justifiable if security spending only means defense spending.”

I nearly lost my mind! So that POS merkel decided to islamicize her country - and we US taxpayers are supposed to subsidize it? WTFF? Should the US deduct from its NATO contributions the money its pisses away on welfare benefits for illegals? Or for some other BS excuse? Who the fuck told germany to import a million musims?

The only way I was able to start breathing normally again is that after a long time, there is an adult in the White House again who has the brains and character to tell this german turd they motherfucking BETTER start paying up, RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. In 2017. These bastards NEVER contributed the 2%, and they only took in 1 MM muslims for their workforce a year ago - what was their excuse all those prior years?

And to think an idiot like obama would have actually accepted that nonsense, fucking unreal.
Do you have proof that Germany is behind in its payments?

They set their own individual defense spending, not Donald Trump. If he thinks he is going to strong arm the much more efficient European militaries into upping their budget, then he is gravely mistaken

Every NATO country has agreed to incrementally increase their defense spending under the Obama administration. Donald Trump is PR stunting so he can take the credit.

Last edited:

Germany doesn't owe payments. Trump supporters are under the misconception that NATO is a protection racket.

They also wrongly believe that Germany needs the US more than the US needs Germany. In reality, if Germany threatened to kick US soldiers out of their well defended country, American politicians and pentagon officials would be begging on their hands and knees to be allowed to stay.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Germany doesn't owe payments. Trump supporters are under the misconception that NATO is a protection racket. They also wrongly believe that Germany needs the US more than the US needs Germany. In reality, if Germany threatened to kick US soldiers out of their well defended country, American politicians and pentagon officials would be begging on their hands and knees to be allowed to stay.

Are you fucking retarded? No one can possibly be that fucking stupid.

That 2% is REQUIRED as per the NATO alliance agreement, there is nothing else to discuss - they openly admit to not paying what is owed.

Germany so "well-defended"? Is that why they don't have their own army defending their country, and are using US troops?

So you know what fuckhead - awesome, let's pull out EVERY fucking US soldier from there, and let's see how happy the Euros are. Put your money where your mouth is, jackass.

I swear, the extremely low level of poster that this forum is attracting lately with the new mods in place is just incredible.

Germany doesn't owe payments. Trump supporters are under the misconception that NATO is a protection racket.

They also wrongly believe that Germany needs the US more than the US needs Germany. In reality, if Germany threatened to kick US soldiers out of their well defended country, American politicians and pentagon officials would be begging on their hands and knees to be allowed to stay.
I guess you didn't hear.
Germany surrendered unconditionally in 1945.
Our troops go home when America says they should go home.

They set their own individual defense spending, not Donald Trump. If he thinks he is going to strong arm the much more efficient European militaries into upping their budget, then he is gravely mistaken

Every NATO country has agreed to incrementally increase their defense spending under the Obama administration. Donald Trump is PR stunting so he can take the credit.

Wrong...per the NATO charter each member state agreed to contribute 2% GDP toward defense funding.

" Meanwhile, Germany spent 1.19% last year, while France forked out 1.78%. Canada, Slovenia, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg all spend less than 1%."

nato.PNG

NATO in the crosshairs: Who's not paying their bills

That 2% is REQUIRED as per the NATO alliance agreement, there is nothing else to discuss - they openly admit to not paying what is owed.

False! That is not a requirement under the Washington Treaty. It was a voluntary commitment that NATO countries made under the Obama administration.

Germany so "well-defended"? Is that why they don't have their own army defending their country, and are using US troops?

They do have their own much more efficient military, and the US forces there are dead weight. They have been there since WW2 to respond against a Soviet invasion, and many Germans are now demanding that they be kicked out due to Easy D's embarassing bullying tactics.

So you know what fuckhead - awesome, let's pull out EVERY fucking US soldier from there, and let's see how happy the Euros are. Put your money where your mouth is, jackass.

I swear, the extremely low level of poster that this forum is attracting lately with the new mods in place is just incredible.

You are pissed because you know I am right.

Germany surrendered unconditionally in 1945.
Our troops go home when America says they should go home.

Ha, most idiotic post I have read all weak. The Federal Republic of Germany has no legal obligations to the United States.

NATO in the crosshairs: Who's not paying their bills

"Back in 2014, all member countries that fall below the threshold committed to ramp up military spending to reach the target within a decade."

The germans agreed to reach that level along with the other 27 members, its time to pay up.

Same should be applied to the UN - why isn't the world's second largest economy, china paying as much as the US?

Forum List

Back