Americans and Travel

Ask an American if they travel.
What you'll get most likely is yeah, I get around, I been everywhere...
I been to New York, I been to Chicago, I been to Los Angeles, I been to Dallas, I been to Denver, I been to Miami.

First off, right of the bat...
That isn't going anywhere.
There is only so much variation those places could possibly even legally offer, because they're all in the same country.
They're also so easy to get to within the USA that is most certainly also isn't really called travel.
That's commuting... not traveling.
And its all the same exact people.

That is in NO WAY, any kind of a way to learn about the world.
None.

Number 2...
They're all American big cities... with high crime, some of them exceedingly high crime... dangerous, nasty fucking places.
And they offer NOTHING else besides urbanization.

Number 3.
There is no culture difference.
Its either red or its blue.

If you heard one republican, you heard them all.
If you heard one democrat, you heard them all.

And if you heard both, you heard the entire USA.

Number 4...
Not a single solitary one is going to do a MOTHERFUCKING for you if you're wanted by the American Government...
Because they are the American Government.

The Blue State isn't going to NOT ship you down to Texas with an AS IS deal to have you face you lethal injection.
The Blue State by the end of the day, IS Texas.

That's how much these retards really have traveled.... to NOWHERE.

Ask an American if he ever played sports.

Its I play Baseball, Football, or Basketball.

Of course by Football he means the American NFL and College type, which isn't a sport as much as it is Junk....
Nor is it codified and played, or recognized anywhere else outside of the USA except for Canada....
And Canada not really.

Baseball is more global, but there are only a handful of countries that play it, and most countries have only one or a few teams in their whole country.

Basketball also isn't widely popular in the world.

Of course when you mention soccer, (which is really football) then he'll make the claim that its really a woman's sport...
Because the USA has the best Female team in it.
But the men Suck at it.

There is a reason why the USA's men suck at it... because they're bigots that's why.
Bigots rarely care to learn anything foreign, OR different.

They also don't know much about any other sports.

That's how fucking annoying it is to talk to Americans about anything intelligent.

I’m an American, I’ve lived in nine different countries (for a year or more) and visited a dozen others. I’ve attended school in Australia and I’ve played cricket in Japan.

You were saying?

Ah, but have you played cricket in America?
The Indians play where I live. From India. If they are citizens do they count?

I been to New York, I been to Chicago, I been to Los Angeles, I been to Dallas, I been to Denver, I been to Miami.

There is only so much variation those places could possibly even legally offer, because they're all in the same country.
They're also so easy to get to within the USA that is most certainly also isn't really called travel.

None.

Number 2...
They're all American big cities... with high crime, some of them exceedingly high crime... dangerous, nasty fucking places.

Number 3.

Number 4...
Not a single solitary one is going to do a MOTHERFUCKING for you if you're wanted by the American Government...

The Blue State isn't going to NOT ship you down to Texas with an AS IS deal to have you face you lethal injection.

Of course by Football he means the American NFL and College type, which isn't a sport as much as it is Junk....
Nor is it codified and played, or recognized anywhere else outside of the USA except for Canada....
And Canada not really.

Baseball is more global, but there are only a handful of countries that play it, and most countries have only one or a few teams in their whole country.

Of course when you mention soccer, (which is really football) then he'll make the claim that its really a woman's sport...
But the men Suck at it.

There is a reason why the USA's men suck at it... because they're bigots that's why.

That's how fucking annoying it is to talk to Americans about anything intelligent.

I travel

I have been from Phoenix Arizona, all the way to Tacoma, Philadelphia, Atlanta, LA

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

I’m an American, I’ve lived in nine different countries (for a year or more) and visited a dozen others. I’ve attended school in Australia and I’ve played cricket in Japan.

You were saying?

Count for what?

People want to feel so ‘cosmopolitan’ when they return from a trip.

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

You were saying?

Count for what?

Are those dot head indians who are immigrants considered Americans after they become citizens?

Because normal Americans don't play cricket but those dot heads with accents are Americans too. Melting pot.

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

You were saying?

Count for what?

Are those dot head indians who are immigrants considered Americans after they become citizens?

Because normal Americans don't play cricket but those dot heads with accents are Americans too. Melting pot.

"Normal" Americans?

:hyper:

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

Go suck on a soccer-ball you pasty faced nitwit. Soccer is the lamest shit ever... 90 minutes of a bunch of drama queens running back and forth, flopping every few seconds ending up 1 - 0.

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

Go suck on a soccer-ball you pasty faced nitwit. Soccer is the lamest shit ever... 90 minutes of a bunch of drama queens running back and forth, flopping every few seconds ending up 1 - 0.

At least they kick the ball.

You were saying?

Count for what?

"Normal" Americans?

:hyper:
Real Americans

Also American citizens but you know the difference

People want to feel so ‘cosmopolitan’ when they return from a trip.

Those trips are how you become cosmopolitan stupid.

You’re still at the stage where they are how you become a pretentious douche.

Aha! You intellectually dishonest douche. I tried to get you to admit there are similarities to FDR and what Trump's doing. You sure as fuck wouldn't be intellectually honest and admit there are similarities because you would hate to think you are voting for a guy who would lock Japs up too, but you are.

As far as I know, George Takei is the most famous person who cries about the Japanese camps during WW2. Well what does he have to say about Trump locking kids in cages and separating them from their parents? He says what Trump is doing is worse. So now you can argue with a guy who actually lived in one of those camps you stupid fuck. LOL

George Takei: Trump Immigration Policy Worse Than Japanese Prison Camps | HuffPost

“At least during the internment of Japanese-Americans, I and other children were not stripped from our parents.”

Suck it unkotare. LOL

Actor George Takei, who was sent to a Japanese prison camp with his family during World War II, said immigrant detention centers that separate migrant children from their parents are worse than what he experienced.

He lived it. You didn't. So stfu finally.

Bobobrainless, with his illogical false equivalency, continues to be pathetic.

Wow. You just will never admit when you are wrong. You've gone on and on about how evil FDR was for putting Japs in those camps, then one of those Japs says what Trump is doing is worse and instead of acknowledge what a partisan hack you are and admit it, now you are going to dig in and insist that because it's not 100% apples to apples, it's a false equivalency.

Well now you aren't just arguing with me you are arguing with a Jap American who spent time in those camps. He, like you, has gone on and on for years about these camps that FDR had and how wrong they were. So up until today, he agreed with you. BUT, now he is telling you what Trump is doing is worse.

I guess it's ok to put non US Citizens in prison camps huh? That must be your red line. As long as the humans are American citizens, they should have human rights. But for you it is perfectly ok to do to non US Citizens what FDR did to Japanese Americans. Do I have that right?

The only reason you think FDR's camps were wrong were because they were full of American citizens. Is that right? Other than them being Americans what FDR did was not a big deal because he didn't do anything worse than what Trump is doing. In fact what Trump is doing is worse according to people who lived in FDR's camps because FDR didn't separate families.

Why is George wrong?

https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/george-takei-trump-border-policy-worse-than-japanese-internment-camps/

And remember you said something like this would NEVER happen under Republican rule? Or that only Democrats have ever done something like what FDR did? Well that's true but in some ways, what Trump is doing is worse.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/george-takei-trump-border-policy-worse-than-japanese-internment-camps/

I'm curious what part of the FDR camps bothered you. The fact that innocent people were locked up or was it that they were Americas being treated differently because they were gooks? I guess it's ok if it's a Republicans and the people he's treating poorly are Mexicans not Japs who you clearly have an affection for.

Bobobrainless is completely devoid of any sense of logic. Sad fucking SOB.

The Japanese internment camps were set up to "house" ethnic Japanese (many of whom were U.S. citizens) for the duration of the war, citing concern about sabotage and divided loyalties. Perfectly rational at the time, implemented by a VERY popular President, and sanctioned by the highest court in the land. Later faux revulsion by others is as meaningless as a lawyer's claims of his client's innocence.

The separation of asylum seekers from their children has been done pursuant to law and a valid court order. No credible claims of harm to adults or children have made it to the media. The separation is both VOLUNTARY (the parents knew in advance, or should have known), and TEMPORARY. Further, the Gub'mint is not organized as, or prepared to be a compassionate baby-sitting service, and is doing the best they can under trying circumstances not of their making.

The ONLY reasons this issue has come up and been endlessly showcased in the Leftist Media (sorry for the redundancy) are because it took the explosive FBI IG report off the front pages, and it can be used to embarrass Trump - to the extent that he can be embarrassed.

This "story" is No Big Deal. Truly.

Nobody really gives a shit; it just gives Leftists a chance to Vent and Virtue Signal.

There was nothing “rational” about the scumbag fdr’s concentration camps.

How utterly fearless of you to criticize a popular President's minimally controversial action from 70+ years later.

Only a historical imbecile evaluates past actions through a contemporary set of sensitivities.

Hanging around too many Leftist teachers, I suppose.

Forum List

Back