Americans and Travel

God republicans are stupid. Europeans ask you a question about trump and they are released to learn that really only 49% of the voters voted for trump. And 80% of the poor don’t vote so really not many Americans actually like trump.

They think we’re all nuts

You have no idea what "they" think, tourist.
I spent a week with our Japanese, Chinese, Indian, European and Mexican counterparts. There are two outspoken conservatives on our American team. Everyone else can’t believe we voted for trump. In their minds we all voted for him. I have to remind them only 40% of us vote and trump only won 49% of our votes.

I remind them it’s not just trump. All republicans suck.

Us liberals created the middle class lifestyle you enjoy you public school teacher. How’s your union treating you?

Suzuki was a nice guy from japan. We were all busting each other’s balls and he asked if all Americans are like this. I said yes unless their drips like a guy I know name unkotare

Are you still perpetrating myths?

God republicans are stupid. Europeans ask you a question about trump and they are released to learn that really only 49% of the voters voted for trump. And 80% of the poor don’t vote so really not many Americans actually like trump.

I spent a week with our Japanese, Chinese, Indian, European and Mexican counterparts. There are two outspoken conservatives on our American team. Everyone else can’t believe we voted for trump. In their minds we all voted for him. I have to remind them only 40% of us vote and trump only won 49% of our votes.

Us liberals created the middle class lifestyle you enjoy you public school teacher. How’s your union treating you?

Suzuki was a nice guy from japan. We were all busting each other’s balls and he asked if all Americans are like this. I said yes unless their drips like a guy I know name unkotare

It’s all true

It’s all true

Your version of it.

It’s all true

Your version of it.

When I went to Beijing last year Trump was not well liked by the people there that I met.

It’s all true

Your version of it.

When I went to Beijing last year Trump was not well liked by the people there that I met.

Should it matter?

It’s all true

Your version of it.
Well now I’ve seen enough to gather you’re a European Jewish conservative who’s scared to death of muslims

It’s all true

Your version of it.

Should it matter?
Yes because if they didn’t like obama you’d let us know about it

It’s all true

Your version of it.
Well now I’ve seen enough to gather you’re a European Jewish conservative who’s scared to death of muslims

You think?

I'm in diaspora, in more ways than one. Sort of politically disenfranchised.

Figure that one out.

It’s all true

Your version of it.

Should it matter?

No I wouldn't.
Anyways back on topic. Any well traveled American knows we have a reputation so we try very hard not to be the typical Americans. But every once in awhile it happens. We can be loud.

We are horrible about not knowing the native language. Now I know unkotare would have the language mastered at a basic level and he’d have the book and he’d try to order in the language but most of us Americans need someone in the restaurant to speak English. One night the Mexico guys kids did an exchange in Germany so he ordered for us then we have a German guy go with us the other night. Those two places no one spoke English everywhere else we were good. Lol

I wish I would have brought a couple more nice shirts short sleeve and a couple of shorts and shirt outfits. You could tell we were businessmen out for dinner. I should have brought more casual wear. We stand out even if we don’t say a word.

Your version of it.

Should it matter?

No I wouldn't.
Anyways back on topic. Any well traveled American knows we have a reputation so we try very hard not to be the typical Americans. But every once in awhile it happens. We can be loud.

We are horrible about not knowing the native language. Now I know unkotare would have the language mastered at a basic level and he’d have the book and he’d try to order in the language but most of us Americans need someone in the restaurant to speak English. One night the Mexico guys kids did an exchange in Germany so he ordered for us then we have a German guy go with us the other night. Those two places no one spoke English everywhere else we were good. Lol

I wish I would have brought a couple more nice shirts short sleeve and a couple of shorts and shirt outfits. You could tell we were businessmen out for dinner. I should have brought more casual wear. We stand out even if we don’t say a word.

You ARE loud. I can hear you from the other side of the street.

What's the point of learning another language? Everyone talks the same crap, regardless of foreign fluency.

You also walk differently.

Should it matter?

No I wouldn't.

What's the point of learning another language? Everyone talks the same crap, regardless of foreign fluency.

We aren’t strolling? More in a hurry? Maybe more looking up sight seeing? We don’t act like we’ve been there before. Lol Now we all have cameras. It used to be just Asians now we’re all doing it

Should it matter?

No I wouldn't.

We aren’t strolling? More in a hurry? Maybe more looking up sight seeing? We don’t act like we’ve been there before. Lol Now we all have cameras. It used to be just Asians now we’re all doing it

Has it not occurred to you that many Americans actually live in Europe?

No I wouldn't.

My brother lived in Switzerland for 4 years. He told me about the class structure.

No I wouldn't.

My brother lived in Switzerland for 4 years. He told me about the class structure.

Did he enjoy his nuclear fallout shelter in the basement?

Ask an American if they travel.
What you'll get most likely is yeah, I get around, I been everywhere...
I been to New York, I been to Chicago, I been to Los Angeles, I been to Dallas, I been to Denver, I been to Miami.

First off, right of the bat...
That isn't going anywhere.
There is only so much variation those places could possibly even legally offer, because they're all in the same country.
They're also so easy to get to within the USA that is most certainly also isn't really called travel.
That's commuting... not traveling.
And its all the same exact people.

That is in NO WAY, any kind of a way to learn about the world.
None.

Number 2...
They're all American big cities... with high crime, some of them exceedingly high crime... dangerous, nasty fucking places.
And they offer NOTHING else besides urbanization.

Number 3.
There is no culture difference.
Its either red or its blue.

If you heard one republican, you heard them all.
If you heard one democrat, you heard them all.

And if you heard both, you heard the entire USA.

Number 4...
Not a single solitary one is going to do a MOTHERFUCKING for you if you're wanted by the American Government...
Because they are the American Government.

The Blue State isn't going to NOT ship you down to Texas with an AS IS deal to have you face you lethal injection.
The Blue State by the end of the day, IS Texas.

That's how much these retards really have traveled.... to NOWHERE.

Ask an American if he ever played sports.

Its I play Baseball, Football, or Basketball.

Of course by Football he means the American NFL and College type, which isn't a sport as much as it is Junk....
Nor is it codified and played, or recognized anywhere else outside of the USA except for Canada....
And Canada not really.

Baseball is more global, but there are only a handful of countries that play it, and most countries have only one or a few teams in their whole country.

Basketball also isn't widely popular in the world.

Of course when you mention soccer, (which is really football) then he'll make the claim that its really a woman's sport...
Because the USA has the best Female team in it.
But the men Suck at it.

There is a reason why the USA's men suck at it... because they're bigots that's why.
Bigots rarely care to learn anything foreign, OR different.

They also don't know much about any other sports.

That's how fucking annoying it is to talk to Americans about anything intelligent.

I’m an American, I’ve lived in nine different countries (for a year or more) and visited a dozen others. I’ve attended school in Australia and I’ve played cricket in Japan.

You were saying?

It was a four story with an elevator. The basement was probably safe huh? He was right on lake Zurich every neighbor had Lamborghini or exotic cars. They just had an Audi

The natives are very anti social to ex pats. You will never be one of them no matter how long you live there. Great place if you have money

It was a four story with an elevator. The basement was probably safe huh? He was right on lake Zurich every neighbor had Lamborghini or exotic cars. They just had an Audi

The natives are very anti social to ex pats. You will never be one of them no matter how long you live there. Great place if you have money

I wouldn't want to be one of them.

Most boring place.

I been to New York, I been to Chicago, I been to Los Angeles, I been to Dallas, I been to Denver, I been to Miami.

There is only so much variation those places could possibly even legally offer, because they're all in the same country.
They're also so easy to get to within the USA that is most certainly also isn't really called travel.

None.

Number 2...
They're all American big cities... with high crime, some of them exceedingly high crime... dangerous, nasty fucking places.

Number 3.

Number 4...
Not a single solitary one is going to do a MOTHERFUCKING for you if you're wanted by the American Government...

The Blue State isn't going to NOT ship you down to Texas with an AS IS deal to have you face you lethal injection.

Of course by Football he means the American NFL and College type, which isn't a sport as much as it is Junk....
Nor is it codified and played, or recognized anywhere else outside of the USA except for Canada....
And Canada not really.

Baseball is more global, but there are only a handful of countries that play it, and most countries have only one or a few teams in their whole country.

Of course when you mention soccer, (which is really football) then he'll make the claim that its really a woman's sport...
But the men Suck at it.

There is a reason why the USA's men suck at it... because they're bigots that's why.

That's how fucking annoying it is to talk to Americans about anything intelligent.

I’m an American, I’ve lived in nine different countries (for a year or more) and visited a dozen others. I’ve attended school in Australia and I’ve played cricket in Japan.

You were saying?

Ah, but have you played cricket in America?

None.

Number 2...

Number 3.

Number 4...

And Canada not really.

But the men Suck at it.

You were saying?

Ah, but have you played cricket in America?

Nope. Not many clubs where I live.

Forum List

Back