Americans and Travel

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
Ask an American if they travel.
What you'll get most likely is yeah, I get around, I been everywhere...
I been to New York, I been to Chicago, I been to Los Angeles, I been to Dallas, I been to Denver, I been to Miami.

First off, right of the bat...
That isn't going anywhere.
There is only so much variation those places could possibly even legally offer, because they're all in the same country.
They're also so easy to get to within the USA that is most certainly also isn't really called travel.
That's commuting... not traveling.
And its all the same exact people.

That is in NO WAY, any kind of a way to learn about the world.
None.

Number 2...
They're all American big cities... with high crime, some of them exceedingly high crime... dangerous, nasty fucking places.
And they offer NOTHING else besides urbanization.

Number 3.
There is no culture difference.
Its either red or its blue.

If you heard one republican, you heard them all.
If you heard one democrat, you heard them all.

And if you heard both, you heard the entire USA.

Number 4...
Not a single solitary one is going to do a MOTHERFUCKING for you if you're wanted by the American Government...
Because they are the American Government.

The Blue State isn't going to NOT ship you down to Texas with an AS IS deal to have you face you lethal injection.
The Blue State by the end of the day, IS Texas.

That's how much these retards really have traveled.... to NOWHERE.

Ask an American if he ever played sports.

Its I play Baseball, Football, or Basketball.

Of course by Football he means the American NFL and College type, which isn't a sport as much as it is Junk....
Nor is it codified and played, or recognized anywhere else outside of the USA except for Canada....
And Canada not really.

Baseball is more global, but there are only a handful of countries that play it, and most countries have only one or a few teams in their whole country.

Basketball also isn't widely popular in the world.

Of course when you mention soccer, (which is really football) then he'll make the claim that its really a woman's sport...
Because the USA has the best Female team in it.
But the men Suck at it.

There is a reason why the USA's men suck at it... because they're bigots that's why.
Bigots rarely care to learn anything foreign, OR different.

They also don't know much about any other sports.

That's how fucking annoying it is to talk to Americans about anything intelligent.

Last edited:
Baseball is a great game when you work out the rules. "The Natural" is the best sports movie ever made.
Basketball is a bit of a yawn. first one to miss loses the game. ZZZZZZZZZZZ!
American football is a variant on rugby, rugby being superior because the players dont wear padding.

I disagree with the OP. You could spend a year or two travelling round America and still not see everything.

Baseball is an art. A kind of kinetic poetry.

Can't say much for the other two, especially basketball, which puts me right to sleep.
But soccer is just stupid. Can't use your arms --- WTF?? Mindless.

Now tennis ---- there's a sport.

Disney Time!

Take your RV and go to Florida and visit Disney World, home of the Epcot Center and various colorful attractions such as the eerie but exciting Alien Encounter ride (now closed).

I went in high school and did the Alien Encounter ride and was so freaked out; I honestly felt like that Xeno-creature was running around and breathing because of all those fantastic special-effects.

Travelling in America ain't bad; it's all about optimism. Wherever you go, remember to try hot dogs in the state you're visiting.

ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Counter Disney

Disney Memento

This is a particularly stupid troll thread.

Ayup. When a troll has to scrape so low that he's actually quoting himself, hey it don''t get much more trollworthy than that. It's the trollingest. It's like a warm heaping bowlful of troll house cookies.
emot-munch.gif

Baseball is a great game when you work out the rules. "The Natural" is the best sports movie ever made.
Basketball is a bit of a yawn. first one to miss loses the game. ZZZZZZZZZZZ!
American football is a variant on rugby, rugby being superior because the players dont wear padding.

I disagree with the OP. You could spend a year or two travelling round America and still not see everything.

Naw that would be the original Rocky movie as best sport movie ever made.lol

I travel and yes, outside the US. I don't tell people in other countries that I'm an American because I've seen too many American tourists bitching and complaining why things aren't like home. I haven't had the pleasure of traveling to Asia but would LOVE to see what the "ugly" American tourists have to say about their "bathroom" facilities.

Ask an American if they travel.
What you'll get most likely is yeah, I get around, I been everywhere...
I been to New York, I been to Chicago, I been to Los Angeles, I been to Dallas, I been to Denver, I been to Miami.

First off, right of the bat...
That isn't going anywhere.
There is only so much variation those places could possibly even legally offer, because they're all in the same country.
They're also so easy to get to within the USA that is most certainly also isn't really called travel.
That's commuting... not traveling.
And its all the same exact people.

That is in NO WAY, any kind of a way to learn about the world.
None.

Number 2...
They're all American big cities... with high crime, some of them exceedingly high crime... dangerous, nasty fucking places.
And they offer NOTHING else besides urbanization.

Number 3.
There is no culture difference.
Its either red or its blue.

If you heard one republican, you heard them all.
If you heard one democrat, you heard them all.

And if you heard both, you heard the entire USA.

Number 4...
Not a single solitary one is going to do a MOTHERFUCKING for you if you're wanted by the American Government...
Because they are the American Government.

The Blue State isn't going to NOT ship you down to Texas with an AS IS deal to have you face you lethal injection.
The Blue State by the end of the day, IS Texas.

That's how much these retards really have traveled.... to NOWHERE.

Ask an American if he ever played sports.

Its I play Baseball, Football, or Basketball.

Of course by Football he means the American NFL and College type, which isn't a sport as much as it is Junk....
Nor is it codified and played, or recognized anywhere else outside of the USA except for Canada....
And Canada not really.

Baseball is more global, but there are only a handful of countries that play it, and most countries have only one or a few teams in their whole country.

Basketball also isn't widely popular in the world.

Of course when you mention soccer, (which is really football) then he'll make the claim that its really a woman's sport...
Because the USA has the best Female team in it.
But the men Suck at it.

There is a reason why the USA's men suck at it... because they're bigots that's why.
Bigots rarely care to learn anything foreign, OR different.

They also don't know much about any other sports.

That's how fucking annoying it is to talk to Americans about anything intelligent.

There are plenty of Americans who do travel, many of them are young.

I went to Italy, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia with a young American girl who was living in Austria for a year. After she got home, that was it, the end of traveling, marriage.

Her father thought she was going to die in Turkey because it's a Muslim country. He had not fucking clue.

Forum List

Back