American nationwide burn NFL tickets, shirts in solidarity with Trump

If it keeps up it WILL cost them. But burning tickets and shirts you already paid for cost the NFL nothing.
but the videos add up to a lot of bad PR for the NFL and that will cost them money.

Eh, it will cost them some money. But the attention span of the American public is pretty short. Then guys will hear about what a great game they missed, or their friends will be watching the game and they will be back.

I am a college football fan, so its not a biggie to me.

3.5 million US citizens dying in Puerto Rico for over a week & Trumptards freaking out about someone not saluting the flag. 10,000 containers full of life saving fuel, equipment & supplies stacked up at Puerto Rico's ports & Trump thinks waving the Jones Act a week later will fix it. Dumbass failed to get trucks, aircraft carriers, helicopters in position to distribute those supplies rotting on docks,

Last edited:
Pretty sad day when millionaires protest their own country.

If they don't like it here they can move out. At their own expense since they have more money than god, most of them.

They are not protesting America. They are protesting Trump's attacks on them. If anyone should move out, it is Trump. He divides America for his political gain.

And those who Protest against Trump protest the DISRESPECT that is given to our soldiers, our veterans, and what American stands for if they no respect for them they have no respect for ANYBODY let alone their Country.
That's a leftist sold MSM BS LINE " protesting Trump"

FK them assholes.............They are ANTI AMERICAN little bitches who are no different than ANTIFA only they beat their wives instead.

FK you asshole. You are ANTI-AMERICAN assholes who are no different than NAZIS. Trump just cheats on his wives.

3.5 million US citizens dying in Puerto Rico for over a week & Trumptards freaking out about someone not saluting the flag. 10,000 containers full of life saving fuel, equipment & supplies stacked up at Puerto Rico's ports & Trump thinks waving the Jones Act a week later will fix it. Dumbass failed to get trucks, aircraft carriers, helicopters in position to distribute those supplies rotting on docks,

Of course. Trump is the ultimate con artist and the rubes buy his garbage just like Hitler's supporters did. The Nazis burned books and Trumptards burn NFL jerseys. Not much difference.

Link to proof of 3.5 million citizens dying in PR?

NFL Favorability Gets Nearly Cut In Half After Anthem Protests

Dropping from 30 percent to only 17 percent (among Trump supporters) in a week is a massive red flag for NFL management. Any smart businessman can look at those numbers and realize the league is now in full crisis mode.

The longer these protests go on the worse things are going get for the NFL, unless something changes. It’s also proof that Trump supporters are more likely to side with the president than the NFL, given the massive protests came after comments he made during an Alabama rally.

:lol: you idiots think a multimillion dollar industry will be brought down by a few people boycotting games and burning tickets they already paid for? Americans love football. The few protesters will hold their nose and swallow it as soon as the dust settles on this nonsensical kneeling faux-controversy. All of the people posting anti-NFL rants on Facebook will sheepishly come back to graze like nothing ever happened

Looks like its working.

tumblr_orz2xeafx71vzpclbo1_500.jpg
He didn't leave voluntarily. He got his ass handed to him.

Oh and look his HERO USED THE N word such a shame isn't it.

Colin Kaepernick Fined For Using N-Word: REPORT | HuffPost

He can use the word nigga. I even use it from time to time. Hes Black.
So, blacks can use the N-word but whites can't?
Where does the black privilege end?
Whites can use it if they dont mind getting an ass beating.

Black privilege begins and ends with being Black. Mother Nature and god loves us.

Looks like its working.

tumblr_orz2xeafx71vzpclbo1_500.jpg

Black privilege begins and ends with being Black. Mother Nature and god loves us.
If Mother Nature and God loved black people they would have let you finish evolving. Instead, they stopped you just short of retarded monkeys.

If Mother Nature and God loved black people they would have let you finish evolving. Instead, they stopped you just short of retarded monkeys.
This proves you whites are inferior monkeys. You never stop evolving. Mother Nature hates you and thats why she kills you with the sun.

No your MSM makes it seem that way. Sheep.

I realize you enjoy hurling shit back and forth with black racists, but all that results from it is that you stink and are covered in shit.

And Asslipias is probably nothing more than a sock account anyway.

This proves you whites are inferior monkeys. You never stop evolving. Mother Nature hates you and thats why she kills you with the sun.
That sounded like something an uneducated ghetto chimp would say. Every time I talk to a negro on the internet, I feel like I need to shower afterwards. Have you people ever smelled yourselves? It's not good!

That sounded like something an uneducated ghetto chimp would say. Every time I talk to a negro on the internet, I feel like I need to shower afterwards. Have you people ever smelled yourselves? It's not good!
Says the guy that smells like wet dog every time he gets damp. :laugh:

Lots of white women tell me I smell like chocolate.

I realize you enjoy hurling shit back and forth with black racists, but all that results from it is that you stink and are covered in shit.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a white guy from Wisconsin, it's impossible for me to stink and be covered in shit.

Chocolate the day after it's been eaten.:9:

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a white guy from Wisconsin, it's impossible for me to stink and be covered in shit.
If youre white its just part of the norm that you stink and smell like wet dog shit.

Chocolate the day after it's been eaten.:9:
Are you claiming white women love day old chocolate?

Forum List

Back