CDZ American Muslim's and Assimilation

It may come to loyalty oaths that affirm the acceptance of separation of government and religion.
Never gonna happen.......SCOTUS wouldn't allow it. ...... :cool:
SM did not answer the first part of my quote, because he knows that it works. SCOTUS would allow loyalty oaths if it applies to all citizens.

Here is the full quote.

Interaction in public schools with American children of different ways, races, religions, and similar hopes and dreams will work well with the younger ones, as it normally has in America. The home grown jihadist here is infinitesimally small in numbers and percentages.

I do encourage everyone involved in public education to watch over and care for Muslim students, particularly the girls and you women. Do not hesitate to go to the LEO on the slightest suspicion of threat and tyranny by the males in the family.

It may come to loyalty oaths that affirm the acceptance of separation of government and religion.

I do encourage everyone involved in public education to watch over and care for Muslim students, particularly the girls and you women. Do not hesitate to go to the LEO on the slightest suspicion of threat and tyranny by the males in the family.
What happens in the home.....stays in the home. ..... :cool:

What happens in the home.....stays in the home. ..... :cool:
Not if it violates our cultural and laws. That is why so many Muslim girls have left their homes over the last twenty years, and some of them have become Christian. Your Islamic law has no power in our courts.

They already do all that, and probably are the ones really doing the assimilation by now.

Have you read your own books? I don't think there really is anything close to full citizenship assimilation. Have you got no prospect for a continued civilized future?

Historically, every time that two cultures interact, be it in war or trade business; they affect each other's culture, religion, technology, etc.

The current western / muslim collision will produce similar results. ...... :cool:

A PROGRESSIVE President , as a matter of fact the FOUNDER of the American Progressive party said this about Immigration...it seems it should be MORE IMPORTANT today, then it was 100 years ago!

theodore_roosevelt_quote_immigration.jpg

Now you are talking in circles.

Of course people want immigrates to assimilate.

But exactly how do you want muslims to achieve assimilation?

What specific steps do they need to take? ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back