American kids are the dumbest in the world yet liberals support the status quo..????

I'm glad you're retired, given your attitude toward education.

What I said about catering to the lower subgroups is fact. Schools could give classes concerning first aid, have 20 former students go out and save 3 people each during the summer, but if the test scores aren't high it is a "failing school".
If you don't know this then you are bankrupt in the head about what goes on in education today.

Chew on this----
Don't worry about me being retired. I rake in about $90,000 a year in pensions and them gub'ment schools pay for my health insurance and will continue to do so for the next 4 generations in my family.
I had all my teeth pulled. That way restaurants would notice and only serve me the tenderest cuts of meat knowing I can't chew.
With the name blimpo, I used to weigh 600 pounds. But since I can't chew I weigh less than a hundred.
I played major league ball and raced cars at the same time. I crashed into the Green Monster in Fenway during a heat race last summer and broke my neck. I hope it doesn't keep me from riding in the Kentucky Derby next spring.

I'm glad you're retired, given your obvious drug abuse.

I'm glad you're retired, given your attitude toward education.

What I said about catering to the lower subgroups is fact. Schools could give classes concerning first aid, have 20 former students go out and save 3 people each during the summer, but if the test scores aren't high it is a "failing school".
If you don't know this then you are bankrupt in the head about what goes on in education today.

Chew on this----
Don't worry about me being retired. I rake in about $90,000 a year in pensions and them gub'ment schools pay for my health insurance and will continue to do so for the next 4 generations in my family.
I had all my teeth pulled. That way restaurants would notice and only serve me the tenderest cuts of meat knowing I can't chew.
With the name blimpo, I used to weigh 600 pounds. But since I can't chew I weigh less than a hundred.
I played major league ball and raced cars at the same time. I crashed into the Green Monster in Fenway during a heat race last summer and broke my neck. I hope it doesn't keep me from riding in the Kentucky Derby next spring.

I'm glad you're retired, given your obvious drug abuse.

I'm sorry about your brain surgery that removed most of your reasoning and sense of humor.
I don't abuse drugs. The last time I threw a bottle of aspirin across the room to explode against the wall was many years ago.
I haven't thrown or abused any since that....

You know nothing but what I desire you know.

You react to what I decide to release for you to read.

Then, based on that limited chosen source you throwback an opinion and demand it be taken as fact?

You've possibly proven one might be sane and still be irrational Unk...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp0wWHIKEuk]Family Guy Mr Fargas - YouTube[/ame]

Most of the countries outdoing us in education have universal health care. Government programs seem to work for them. And universal health care is liberal. If liberals are so retarded and conservatives are so brilliant like you imagine yourself to be, then why can't conservatives field a candidate that's not a half wit like Bush or Romney or Palin or Bachmann or Perry or........

because it is so embarrassing to admit their government programs have failed. It would be like Castro admitting his government programs had failed. To a liberal its better to watch people die than admit to failure.

A voucher system would obviously produce constant capitalistic pressure toward improvement.

Your title is factually incorrect. We do not have the dumbest kids in the world. If you want to argue that we rank near the bottom of industrialized nations in terms of the education quality, despite the fact that we put the second most amount of money towards it than any nation in the world, that would be a fair point. We definitely aren't getting the bang for our buck.

yes its exactly like health care!! The liberals have socialized it and it works like the Soviet Union and Red China worked when they were socialized.

because it is so embarrassing to admit their government programs have failed. It would be like Castro admitting his government programs had failed. To a liberal its better to watch people die than admit to failure.

A voucher system would obviously produce constant capitalistic pressure toward improvement.

No, government programs for education haven't been all that bad. It's that at a local level, kids are becoming stupid because half of America's parents believe in creationism over evolution, in fairy tales over science, which is why America's kids suck at math and science and why so many of its adults actually believe that global warming is a hoax and that women can't get pregnant if they are raped.

Easier to blame the government for everything rather than stupid cowpoke parents to look in the mirror and take responsibility for forcing stupidity onto their kids.

It's that at a local level, kids are becoming stupid because half of America's parents believe in creationism over evolution, in fairy tales over science, which is why America's kids suck at math and science and why so many of its adults actually believe that global warming is a hoax and that women can't get pregnant if they are raped.

Easier to blame the government for everything rather than stupid cowpoke parents to look in the mirror and take responsibility for forcing stupidity onto their kids.

Did you even think about that before posting?

It's that at a local level, kids are becoming stupid because half of America's parents believe in creationism over evolution, in fairy tales over science, which is why America's kids suck at math and science and why so many of its adults actually believe that global warming is a hoax and that women can't get pregnant if they are raped.

Did you even think about that before posting?

I'm betting you did - for all of 41 minutes.
You get an "excellent effort" award.

No, government programs for education haven't been all that bad. It's that at a local level, kids are becoming stupid because half of America's parents believe in creationism over evolution, in fairy tales over science, which is why America's kids suck at math and science and why so many of its adults actually believe that global warming is a hoax and that women can't get pregnant if they are raped.

of course a monkey , but not a liberal, knows there is nothing you can do about parents, but, you can make liberal unions illegal again and make schools competitive with Republican vouchers rather than sacrifice our children as if they are just dirt under a liberal's fingernail.

of course a monkey , but not a liberal, knows there is nothing you can do about parents, but, you can make liberal unions illegal again and make schools competitive with Republican vouchers rather than sacrifice our children as if they are just dirt under a liberal's fingernail.

That's the solution- corporate for-profit schools staffed by Kelly Services which mean low pay, no job security, and no benefits. At least the Kelly teachers will be eligible for food stamps.

That will have the best and the brightest chomping at the bit to become 'educators'...

With zero job security it is just like the duck pond, everyone wins and gets As.

With zero job security if you discipline the 'wrong kid' you're history.
Can't have any parents complaining, especially the 'important ones'...

But when the standardized test scores come back and grades don't match the test results all will get the heave-ho, but at least they've had a year of employment.
In comes a new batch of Kelly Girls! Welcome to the new and improved educational system.

[

That's the solution- corporate for-profit schools staffed by Kelly Services which mean low pay, no job security, and no benefits. At least the Kelly teachers will be eligible for food stamps..

Yeah, 'cause that's just what happens at for-profit colleges and universities....

...oh wait, no it isn't. It turns out that competition and profit are what have made American colleges and and universities the best in the world.

I'm glad you're retired, teat-sucker.

Vouchers are just a tool so Republicans don't have to go to school with black kids

Imagine a few bus loads of Black students arriving at Groton, all waving their vouchers. Which brings up questions: will every school accept vouchers, or will they be allowed to pick and choose students?
Will students without transportation be provided buses, what of boarding schools, will they be voucher schools? Will the parents in voucher schools be allowed to join PTA's or other organizationsl, how about teachers will they be allowed to join teacher organizations? Does anyone know how vouchers will work or are they just another utopian gimmick conservaties use to delude the public?

Vouchers are just a tool so Republicans don't have to go to school with black kids

You can always count on a far-left radical to say something stupid and racist like that.

You can always count on a far-left radical to say something stupid and racist like that.

I wouldn't recommend anyone jumping to your conclusion about far-left radicals.

I understand your are not a far-right radical and you have no problem at all saying stupid stuff on a regular basis. As far as being racist, I'm not sure. How do others in your trailer park feel about that issue?

How do others in your trailer park feel about that issue?

Well, I don't live in a trailer park, but why would you want to belittle people of limited economic means like that? Are you special? Are you wealthy and feel the need to look down on those who are not? Do you look down on people who live in trailer parks? I just met a very nice person a few weeks ago who lives in a trailer park. Seemed like a regular person to me. Is this some class warfare thing with you now? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Does anyone know how vouchers will work

the parents who love their children pay for their children and thus hold educators responsible for their work product.

The government paymasters have produced the dumbest kids in the world for the same reason the soviet paymasters produced the worst products in the world.

How will vouchers work? Obviously, far better than the liberal status quo that has not worked at all for 40 years.

or are they just another utopian gimmick conservaties use to delude the public?

what IQ is required to think paying for something with your own money is a gimmick? A liberal IQ of course.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back