School wants deaf boy to stop using his name

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Somebody want to tell me again how smart liberals are?

Hunter Spanjer says his name with a certain special hand gesture, but at just three and a half years old, he may have to change it.
"He's deaf, and his name sign, they say, is a violation of their weapons policy," explained Hunter's father, Brian Spanjer.
Grand Island's "Weapons in Schools" Board Policy 8470 forbids "any instrument...that looks like a weapon," But a three year-old's hands?
"Anybody that I have talked to thinks this is absolutely ridiculous. This is not threatening in any way," said Hunter's grandmother Janet Logue.

Video at the link.

Grand Island Preschooler Asked to Change the Sign for His Name in School

Painting society with a broad brush usually means the painter is ignorant...

His parents should say: "OK, so now the new sign for his name is The Middle Finger", and see what they do.

Somebody want to tell me again how smart liberals are?

Hunter Spanjer says his name with a certain special hand gesture, but at just three and a half years old, he may have to change it.
"He's deaf, and his name sign, they say, is a violation of their weapons policy," explained Hunter's father, Brian Spanjer.
Grand Island's "Weapons in Schools" Board Policy 8470 forbids "any instrument...that looks like a weapon," But a three year-old's hands?
"Anybody that I have talked to thinks this is absolutely ridiculous. This is not threatening in any way," said Hunter's grandmother Janet Logue.

Video at the link.

Grand Island Preschooler Asked to Change the Sign for His Name in School

Unfuckingbelievable!

"We are working with the parents to come to the best solution for the child."
Let me offer what help I can to school administrators in that regard:
STOP BEING A GODDAMNED IDIOT AND DO YOUR FUCKING JOB ALREADY!!! OR GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF AND IN SO DOING, RAISE THE AVERAGE HUMAN IQ BY 20 PTS!!!

and you know this is a liberal policy because?

Generally a conservative wouldn't come up with something so stupid. But it doesn't matter who did. It's as idiotic as the folks who think they're in danger when someone doing a you tube gun review doesn't do a safety check.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back