American kids are the dumbest in the world yet liberals support the status quo..????

Does anyone know how vouchers will work

the parents who love their children pay for their children and thus hold educators responsible for their work product.

The government paymasters have produced the dumbest kids in the world for the same reason the soviet paymasters produced the worst products in the world.

How will vouchers work? Obviously, far better than the liberal status quo that has not worked at all for 40 years.

or are they just another utopian gimmick conservaties use to delude the public?

what IQ is required to think paying for something with your own money is a gimmick? A liberal IQ of course.

Paying for vouchers with their own money is a great idea, so what's the problem? With that problem settled the next one is if American kids are the dumbest in the world what in the world must their parents be like? You have kids?

if American kids are the dumbest in the world what in the world must their parents be like? You have kids?

dear, parents in China and Japan have same DNA as American parents. Your Nazi-like scape goating is disgusting. The problem is scummy American liberals who would rather see our kids and nation fail rather than take responsibility for what they have done, i.e.,produce the dumbest kids in the civilized world.

What does that tell you about the IQ and character of liberals?

Last edited:
if American kids are the dumbest in the world what in the world must their parents be like? You have kids?

dear, parents in China and Japan have same DNA as American parents. Your Nazi-like scape goating is disgusting. The problem is scummy American liberals who would rather see our kids and nation fail rather than take responsibility for what they have done, i.e.,produce the dumbest kids in the civilized world.

It tells me nothing about the IQ nor character of liberals, what does it tell you?
I think I asked one time what you mean by dumb: low intelligence, unable to speak, uneducated or what? And finally one more question this time one re DNA. if Americans or caucasions have the same DNA as Chinese or Japanese do caucasions have the DNA for the epicanthic fold as Japanese?

How did the Nazis get thrown into this mix?

I think your DNA is only DN. With that sponge between your ears I can't imagine you ever earning an 'A'.

How did the Nazis get thrown into this mix?

I think your DNA is only DN. With that sponge between your ears I can't imagine you ever earning an 'A'.
Oh, haha!

Attachments

• $22162319.jpg
    $22162319.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 53
This is so strange. Our science is the best in the world. But in Red States, they want to include mysticism into the science class and only a tiny 6% of scientists are Republican.

The most strange. If you do any searches, you can find scientific organizations made up of blacks, Hispanics, gays and other minorities. But you can't find a single one of "conservative white scientists" or "Republican scientists".

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/29/opinion/republicans-against-science.html

The reason blacks and Hispanics and others make these organization is to encourage youngsters to develop the same interest in science they have. Only Republicans have no interest. Except to corrupt science. That's their plan. Corrupt science.

Won't argue with Republicans vs scientists, don't know the numbers there at all.

In all fairness, though. . . if you came across a scientific (or otherwise) organization that advertised itself as being for "white men" or "conservative white men", you don't see yourself having any problem with that?

When's the last time that creating ANYTHING specifically for white people was socially acceptable in this country?

It tells me nothing about the IQ nor character of liberals,

well then how do you support the status quo that makes our kids about the dumbest in the civilied world unless it is with a low IQ or lack of character???

The premise that our kids are "about the dumbest in the civilized world" is a false one.

The premise that our kids are "about the dumbest in the civilized world" is a false one.

of course if false you would not be so afraid to says why it is false. What does your fear tell you about the liberal character and IQ?

well then how do you support the status quo that makes our kids about the dumbest in the civilied world unless it is with a low IQ or lack of character???

How am I supporting the status quo? I support every teacher strike including the recent Chicago strike. I support every teacher union proposal, every teacher union request, and every teacher union suggestion. More than that there's not much a good citizen can do.
By the way you never defined dumb as yet, and one other question, what is your fascination with IQ? Admitted the tests can be traumatic and the results intimidating for some, but almost every post?

I support every teacher strike including the recent Chicago strike.

too stupid as usual and 100% liberal as usual!! The teachers are striking in support of the status quo!!!!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

How am I supporting the status quo? I support every teacher strike including the recent Chicago strike. I support every teacher union proposal, every teacher union request, and every teacher union suggestion. More than that there's not much a good citizen can do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI]Picard's Epic Double Facepalm - YouTube[/ame]

I see now where school administrators in El Paso had a program to get students that might bring the school scores down to drop out of school. It seems if the administrators could raise the school scores there was a bonus forthcoming.

Libs support the teachers so they look like the good guys...
Libs get exactly what they want.
Dumb kids = low paying jobs = Democrat voter for life.
They get a Democrat for life that needs the programs to keep them
locked forever in a dependent lifestyle.

I see now where school administrators in El Paso had a program to get students that might bring the school scores down to drop out of school. It seems if the administrators could raise the school scores there was a bonus forthcoming.

Stupid high-stakes testing, the only game that counts..

of course if false you would not be so afraid to says why it is false. What does your fear tell you about the liberal character and IQ?

You haven't explained yet what you were getting at here.

Forum List

Back