American kids are the dumbest in the world yet liberals support the status quo..????

I see now where school administrators in El Paso had a program to get students that might bring the school scores down to drop out of school. It seems if the administrators could raise the school scores there was a bonus forthcoming.

Stupid high-stakes testing, the only game that counts..

You're retired now, you can drop the talking points. You don't have to fear being held responsible doing your job anymore.

of course if false you would not be so afraid to says why it is false. What does your fear tell you about the liberal character and IQ?

You haven't explained yet what you were getting at here.

of course if false you would not be so afraid to says why it is false. What does your fear tell you about the liberal character and IQ?

Again, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Why is it false? Gee, I guess maybe because American students are NOT the dumbest in the world? Ya think that was maybe what I meant? Did you really need help with that one? Where does "fear" come into this? And what in the wide-wide-world-of-sports does "the liberal character and IQ" have to do with me or my comments? Have you been under the influence of drugs this entire time?

I see now where school administrators in El Paso had a program to get students that might bring the school scores down to drop out of school. It seems if the administrators could raise the school scores there was a bonus forthcoming.

You're retired now, you can drop the talking points. You don't have to fear being held responsible doing your job anymore.

I still have friends that are hard workers and I still have a desire to see fairness as they toil against the odds and public slamming done by people that are ignorant to my friends' situations...
I am also a taxpayer with an inside view.

I guess maybe because American students are NOT about the dumbest in the world?

of course if true you would not be so afraid to say why you think that. What does your fear tell you about the liberal character and IQ?

The dumb liberal has tried to change the subject 3 times hoping no one would notice!!

I still have friends that are hard workers and I still have a desire to see fairness as they toil against the odds and public slamming done by people that are ignorant to my friends' situations...
I am also a taxpayer with an inside view.

So, you are concerned with being held responsible retroactively?

of course if true you would not be so afraid to say why you think that. What does your fear tell you about the liberal character and IQ?

The dumb liberal has tried to change the subject 3 times hoping no one would notice!!

Who is this liberal you keep referring to? :confused: And if you are "afraid" to elaborate on your senseless comment you'll have to at least try and prove American students are "the dumbest in the world." You can't of course, but whatever drugs you are on really seem to have done a number on you. Side-effects include avoiding questions, and pointless copying and pasting.

The dumb liberal has tried to change the subject 4 times hoping no one would notice!!

The dumb liberal has tried to change the subject 4 times hoping no one would notice!!

Could it be that you realize you said something stupid and now you don't know how to back out of it while saving face?

I'll give you another chance:

1) What "subject" are you "afraid" is being changed?

2) What proof do you have that American students are "the dumbest in the world"?

3) Who is the "liberal" to whom you keep referring?

If you continue to avoid direct questions I'll have no choice but to conclude that you are spineless as well as addle-brained. Make your choice.

The dumb liberal has tried to change the subject 5 times hoping no one would notice!![/QUOTE]

Well, that settles it. You ARE stupid and you ARE afraid to answer direct questions. When you can muster the courage and strength of character to support your own claim or at least clarify your meaning I may consider taking you a little bit seriously. Until then, you are just a weak, ignorant idiot spamming up this thread by repeating the same nonsense over and over again. Let me know if you ever locate your spine or develop the slightest grasp of logic.

PISA scores broken down by race improve the USA's standing considerably. all the races do well compared to the same race elsewhere, especially blacks. it is only when all the US racial scores are bundled together and then compared to homogenous white or asian scores from elsewhere that there seems to be a deficiency.

That is because we no longer focus on educating our children, but on social engineering and allowing the leftist teachers to indoctrinate them into the leftist word view. No more reading, writing and arithmitc, but rather johnny has two daddies, diversity is our goal, the govt is your mommy, etc, etc, etc. Our kids may not be able to compete in the global market, but they'll sure be able to tell you the benefits of a homosexual lifestyle choice, how it's wrong to feel good about doing better than johnny on a test and how it's not whether you work hard and get ahead in life but that you're nice to everyone and you take good care of the lazy and incompetent in your nation.

That is because we no longer focus on educating our children, but on social engineering and allowing the leftist teachers to indoctrinate them into the leftist word view. No more reading, writing and arithmitc, but rather johnny has two daddies, diversity is our goal, the govt is your mommy, etc, etc, etc. Our kids may not be able to compete in the global market, but they'll sure be able to tell you the benefits of a homosexual lifestyle choice, how it's wrong to feel good about doing better than johnny on a test and how it's not whether you work hard and get ahead in life but that you're nice to everyone and you take good care of the lazy and incompetent in your nation.

my kids have all graduated and are in university now. my experience with them and their friends is that the youth of today isnt as suseptible to over-the-top leftist crap as we would be led to believe. of course I am Canadian but we seem to have more 'multicultural dogma' than anywhere else.

That is because we no longer focus on educating our children, but on social engineering and allowing the leftist teachers to indoctrinate them into the leftist word view.

Wait Bub, first no-nothings like you scream about how teachers can't teach and then you are spouting off about how they are so good they are "indoctrinating" them.

Can you see a conflict here?

Do you actually, personally know anyone that teaches? Obviously not.

You post wacko stuff like this and expect to be taken seriously?

It's all a big evil plot out there conceived just to piss you off. I guess you believe the moon landing was filmed in Hollywood.
You should know, when it comes to the moon, you're already there...

That is because we no longer focus on educating our children, but on social engineering and allowing the leftist teachers to indoctrinate them into the leftist word view.

Wait Bub, first no-nothings like you scream about how teachers can't teach and then you are spouting off about how they are so good they are "indoctrinating" them.

It's all a big evil plot out there conceived just to piss you off. I guess you believe the moon landing was filmed in Hollywood.

Oh yeah, I can see the conflict here. You lack the the intelligence to know the difference between educating and brainwashing. Public School grad huh? And yeah, I actually do know quite a few teachers, both PS ones and Private School ones where my son goes. My wife is a substitute teacher.

No, I see no conflict in acknowledging that if teachers are trying to convince students that there is no god, and that queers are normal, and that everyone has the same mental/physical ability, then they do not have as much time to teach reading, writing, and math.

I would say the same thing if teachers were spending time convincing students that there is only one god and they should hate queers, and that Aryans are a superior race: Their JOB IS TO TEACH ACADEMICS, not socialization.

Oh yeah, I can see the conflict here. You lack the the intelligence to know the difference between educating and brainwashing. Public School grad huh? And yeah, I actually do know quite a few teachers, both PS ones and Private School ones where my son goes. My wife is a substitute teacher.

If that's true then there is no excuse for your ignorance on this subject is there.

Anyone that dishes out 'brainwashing' on an education forum is haunted, drunk, plain stupid, or all of the previous.

Last edited:

No, I see no conflict in acknowledging that if teachers are trying to convince students that there is no god, and that queers are normal, and that everyone has the same mental/physical ability, then they do not have as much time to teach reading, writing, and math.

I would say the same thing if teachers were spending time convincing students that there is only one god and they should hate queers, and that Aryans are a superior race: Their JOB IS TO TEACH ACADEMICS, not socialization.

Teachers I have witnessed over the years try, and I say try (fighting the distractions and other things that go on in society and schools) to TEACH ACADEMICS.

As I stated in another post, a few issues make the news and suddenly all teachers are guilty of the same. Hundreds of thousands taught today and we heard about 3 or 4 doing something wrong.
As I stated, it's a flippin' epidemic !

I have been doubly blessed in that neither I nor my only child have suffered the marginal educational standards offered by the American school system. Although we were both born American, we both have attended schools in Europe (I - English language community schools in Greece in the 70s and my son - Czech schools). The result is we have received a far superior education than one can expect in US public schools and the absence of a politically-correct curriculum so evident in the threads of sites like this.

I did go to US universities, but by that time it was too late to try to be molded by the self-righteous and self-serving teachers which have infected the educational system. I am perfectly happy that my son is not being educated in a system which nurtures so much mediocrity and dogma. When he decides to university in a few years I would not object if it were in the US. However, until that time I would prefer that he not be exposed to the curricula whose effects are abundantly apparent in so many young Americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back