American Genocide

is that the guy that insists the world is flat or is this a completely different moron?
I believe I included his position in my citation. He was the head of Al-Azhar's Fatwa Committee, Al-Azhar being the most prestigious center of Sunni Islamic learning. I'm afraid that I don't know or care about "the guy that insists the world is flat."

the world is divided into two houses, the house of islam and the house of war. the house of islam is countries where there are muslim governments.

the rest of the world is in the house of war. this is where there is a perpetual state of jihad until the world is under islamic rule.
You referred to a Hanafi concept and your criteria don't quite match those of Abu Hanifa. Perhaps reading the full fatwa would help erase your misconceptions:
Concept of <i>Dar Al-Islam</i> and <i>Dar Al-Harb</i> - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar

Then again, perhaps not.

feel free to lie and say i am wrong. after all, it is ok to lie to those that are non-muslims.
:lol:

My, I'm glad that USMB has finally been blessed with a veritable expert on Islamic etiquette and Shari'ah! Since, allegedly, my belief in Islam permits me to lie to you, I can only wonder why you continue to respond to someone who clearly must not be trustworthy.

sorry, i was thinking of the supreme religious leader of saudi arabia...

“In 1993, the supreme religious authority of Saudi Arabia, Sheik Abdel-Aziz ibn Baaz, issued a edict, or fatwah, declaring that the world is flat. Anyone of the round persuasion does not believe in God and should be punished.''

Why would someone obviously as uneducated, and horifically naive like yourself have a gladsen flag motto in his sig? You realize that the symbol is nearly as old as this nation and was invented by people who were committed to not having unncessary wars, especially those fought for empire on false pretenses. Is this some kind of sick joke?

Your a fricken dope and know nothing about which you speak. Don't you have a global warming conference to attend?

Really? Try and debate me if you think you are up to the task. I don't think you are. As far as I can tell you'd rather gloat about how many sand ******* your vaunted military can kill in one day.

ENOUGH!! How many racial slurs are you going to use in this thread? Ok, we get it, you hate people that arent white. Give it a rest already.

Your a fricken dope and know nothing about which you speak. Don't you have a global warming conference to attend?

Really? Try and debate me if you think you are up to the task. I don't think you are. As far as I can tell you'd rather gloat about how many sand ******* your vaunted military can kill in one day.

ENOUGH!! How many racial slurs are you going to use in this thread? Ok, we get it, you hate people that arent white. Give it a rest already.

You're not getting it. The slur was a test and you failed. It's a sad statement that we live in a nation where people are more offended over perceived "racsism" than they are murder and genocide by the imperialist war machine. And that is the point I was making with the slur. You ignored the rest of thread about DU effects on humans but zeroed in IMMEDIATELY on the slur. Thanks for playing.

Depleted Uranium is fucking awesome!!!!!

We rain death down upon the enemies of America with precision....next time they'll know better than to fuck with us. I hope they all fucking die from radiation and toxic metal poisoning...less to worry about down the road.
YouTube - A-10 Thunderbolt II

yet to be born kids are our enemy? god you are stupid. you probably don't believe in blowback either

What...your family? I don't think so.

No, the Taliban using the controversy in an attempt to generate support.

OK. I just can't see where some 17 year old kid will see this as his call to arms...especially since he might be on the receiving end of a 30 mm cannon round that would vaporize half of his body.

what would you do if your family was killed or mutilated by evil invaders?

EDIT: I don't think all soliders are evil , but the ones using chemical weapons are, they should refuse the order

Last edited:

OK. I just can't see where some 17 year old kid will see this as his call to arms...especially since he might be on the receiving end of a 30 mm cannon round that would vaporize half of his body.

He'd do what any human being would do: He'd look for some bloody payback.

Oh. This one?

Question: The following letter reached the program from Kenya, sent by our brother, the student Ibraheem Muhammad Al-Awwal. The brother says, "I heard the program Nurun 'alad-Darb (A Light upon the Path) and I benefited greatly from it. Therefore, I wanted to send these questions to you all because their topics are very perplexing to me. The first is: Is the earth round or flat?"

Response: According to the people of knowledge, the earth is round, for indeed Ibn Hazm and a group of other scholars mentioned that there is a unanimous agreement among the people of knowledge that it is round. This means that all of it is connected together thus making the form of the entire planet like a ball. However, Allaah has spread out surface for us and He has placed firm mountains upon it and placed the animals and the seas upon it as a mercy for us.

- Shaykh Ibn Baaz

Oh. This one?

Question: The following letter reached the program from Kenya, sent by our brother, the student Ibraheem Muhammad Al-Awwal. The brother says, "I heard the program Nurun 'alad-Darb (A Light upon the Path) and I benefited greatly from it. Therefore, I wanted to send these questions to you all because their topics are very perplexing to me. The first is: Is the earth round or flat?"

Response: According to the people of knowledge, the earth is round, for indeed Ibn Hazm and a group of other scholars mentioned that there is a unanimous agreement among the people of knowledge that it is round. This means that all of it is connected together thus making the form of the entire planet like a ball. However, Allaah has spread out surface for us and He has placed firm mountains upon it and placed the animals and the seas upon it as a mercy for us.

- Shaykh Ibn Baaz

“In 1993, the supreme religious authority of Saudi Arabia, Sheik Abdel-Aziz ibn Baaz, issued a edict, or fatwah, declaring that the world is flat. Anyone of the round persuasion does not believe in God and should be punished.''

sorry dude, but this is just funny. if you dont think its funny maybe you forgot to drink your camel piss today. i dont know what that shit does to you but apparently you lose your sense of humor when you stop drinking it.

do you refrigerated your camel piss or drink it straight from the hose?

Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of camels and to drink their milk and urine "

It is worth noting that in response to the original topic of this thread, i.e. an 'American Genocide', the thread has frayed into three distinct categories.

Firstly into the realm of CENSORSHIP, Within only a short period of entry and 5 responses the corporate thought police had stepped in to ensure PatekPhilippe's freedom of expression was omitted, thus rendering his follow-up comment, which most here didn't see, unavailable for our scrutiny. Further to this, my paraphrasing of what he said (now edited in post # 37) was also expunged. And for the sin of raising criticism against meddling with an adult discussion of a critical issue the 'Moderator' unbelievably relegated the whole thread to CONSPIRACY THEORIES, as if the current raging Wars and all their resultant miseries were mere theoretical conjecture. Clearly the cliques that patrol these boards have their own political agendas and anything which upsets the apple-cart is either omitted or speedily consigned to the realms of 'conspiracy'. It is these manoeuvrings which make US Message board increasingly irrelevant.

Secondly we can see (or more aptly hear), quite clearly, what I have characterized as 'the barking dogs of nascent Fascism'; those low-lifes, whose unfettered outpourings of racist and intolerant sentiment we've seen here. From the likes of PatekPhilippe:
"Depleted Uranium is fucking awesome!!!!!

We rain death down upon the enemies of America with precision....next time they'll know better than to fuck with us. I hope they all fucking die from radiation and toxic metal poisoning...less to worry about down the road."
, and Fizz:
"the last group of people to attack us and start a war with us got two fucking nukes dropped on their homeland. as far as i'm concerned half the middle east should be turned into a big glass parking lot. "

Now I lump these 'people' together with another group, 'the apologists for genocide', such as woodjack and mdn2000. And they wont like being categorized along-side such a grotesque demographic because typically they'll spend their whole lives concealing their true feelings, in dealing with greys to mask true intent. But there it is.

There were a great many more 'quite ordinary folk' in Nazi Germany who were prepared to make excuses for the crimes of their Dictatorship than there were the ravenous, die-hard Party faithful. In the eyes of the apologist the sins of genocide are 'excusable', 'explainable', and ultimately 'reasonable'. These are the most jubilant cheerers as their troops march out to the transport ships, and most audible in their ostentatious lamenting of the same soldier's inevitable demise. The only difference between these two groups is one of subtlety.

Thirdly of course there are those of us who actually care about other people, (through the agency of empathy), especially those foreign civilians suffering due to the nefarious activities of 'our' corrupt institutions. For us there can be no excuses for genocide or any of the other forms of oppression and exploitation that emerge from the tyranny of Capitalist Imperialism. Surely the only means of remaining ‘Human’ is to fight against evil. And if we do not champion that fight but are paying the taxes which bank-roll the wars then we are complicit in the very genocides that are taking place, as we debate here.

depleted_uranium_1.JPG

An innocent, Depleted Uranium / White Phosphorus - deformed Iraqi victim of Capitalism's Imperialist plunder cries out in pain and distress.

sorry dude, but this is just funny.
It's funny that I posted the text of Ibn Baaz's fatwa? I'll admit that this is all a bit amusing for me, but I don't believe that I'd be able to see the humor from your position. I'm not a supporter of Saudi Arabia, Wahhabiyyah, or Ibn Baaz, but he certainly seems to be acknowledging that the earth is round, does he not? Do you have access to the text of the fatwa you referenced or shall we assume that your claim is true in spite of all evidence to the contrary? :eusa_whistle:

if you dont think its funny maybe you forgot to drink your camel piss today. i dont know what that shit does to you but apparently you lose your sense of humor when you stop drinking it.

Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of camels and to drink their milk and urine "
The people in Anas's account were infidels who drank urine of their own accord; believers do not consume urine. Accordingly, urine is considered filthy in Shafi'i jurisprudence.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and found that the climate of Madinah was unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend joining the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels until they became robust and fat. Then, they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a crier for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and they were left in a rocky area. They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water until they died. - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 261​

sorry dude, but this is just funny.
It's funny that I posted the text of Ibn Baaz's fatwa? I'll admit that this is all a bit amusing for me, but I don't believe that I'd be able to see the humor from your position. I'm not a supporter of Saudi Arabia, Wahhabiyyah, or Ibn Baaz, but he certainly seems to be acknowledging that the earth is round, does he not? Do you have access to the text of the fatwa you referenced or shall we assume that your claim is true in spite of all evidence to the contrary? :eusa_whistle:

if you dont think its funny maybe you forgot to drink your camel piss today. i dont know what that shit does to you but apparently you lose your sense of humor when you stop drinking it.

The people in Anas's account were infidels who drank urine of their own accord; believers do not consume urine. Accordingly, urine is considered filthy in Shafi'i jurisprudence.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and found that the climate of Madinah was unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend joining the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels until they became robust and fat. Then, they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a crier for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and they were left in a rocky area. They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water until they died. - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 261​

even your quote says they were muslims and became unbelievers AFTER drinking the camel piss!! :lol:

then muhammed, being the scum sucking pedophile he is, ordered their hands and feet cut off, had their eyes burned out and sent to die of thirst.

you never did answer if you drink your camel piss chilled or straight from the hose.

Last edited:
even your quote says they were muslims and became unbelievers AFTER drinking the camel piss!! :lol:
The passage doesn't specify precisely when they declared their disbelief. Can you find an example of believers being exhorted to consume urine in scripture or sahih ahadith?

then muhammed, being the scum sucking pedophile he is, ordered their hands and feet cut off, had their eyes burned out and sent to die of thirst.
Such is the recompense for those who murder Muslims.

you never did answer if you drink your camel piss chilled or straight from the hose.
I tend not to dignify displays of brazen stupidity by responding to them properly. If you're interested in having a civil discussion, I'll be happy to participate. Otherwise, I recommend the Flame Zone.

The passage doesn't specify precisely when they declared their disbelief. Can you find an example of believers being exhorted to consume urine in scripture or sahih ahadith?

sure it does. what part of this line dont you understand?

"Then, they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. "
it also doesnt say if the shepperd was muslim or not.

We rain death down upon the enemies of America with precision....next time they'll know better than to fuck with us. I hope they all fucking die from radiation and toxic metal poisoning...less to worry about down the road.

I certainly hope that they don't all die--there is good and bad elements in all races and cultures-- but it goes without saying that for the first time in a long time, we struck them and took out a significant number of America's enemies in the process. For that, we simply owe a debt of gratitude to the Bush administration.

For many we went too far.
For others, we didn't go far enough.

Thats America for you and Americans IMHO.

By the way, the Warthog is awesome. I wish we had more of them.

"Then, they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. "
It is mentioned that they "became unbelievers," but it's unclear whether this is because of the murder they committed or if they themselves declared their disbelief at another time. The grammatical structure and use of "and" in classical Arabic is quite unlike the structure of modern English.

it also doesnt say if the shepperd was muslim or not.
The camels had been acquired by the Ummah acquired as spoils of war. The shepherd presumably would have been part of the community of believers.

yet to be born kids are our enemy? god you are stupid. you probably don't believe in blowback either

Fuck off douchebag....you haven't a clue.

It is worth noting that in response to the original topic of this thread, i.e. an 'American Genocide', the thread has frayed into three distinct categories.

Firstly into the realm of CENSORSHIP, Within only a short period of entry and 5 responses the corporate thought police had stepped in to ensure PatekPhilippe's freedom of expression was omitted, thus rendering his follow-up comment, which most here didn't see, unavailable for our scrutiny. Further to this, my paraphrasing of what he said (now edited in post # 37) was also expunged. And for the sin of raising criticism against meddling with an adult discussion of a critical issue the 'Moderator' unbelievably relegated the whole thread to CONSPIRACY THEORIES, as if the current raging Wars and all their resultant miseries were mere theoretical conjecture. Clearly the cliques that patrol these boards have their own political agendas and anything which upsets the apple-cart is either omitted or speedily consigned to the realms of 'conspiracy'. It is these manoeuvrings which make US Message board increasingly irrelevant.

Secondly we can see (or more aptly hear), quite clearly, what I have characterized as 'the barking dogs of nascent Fascism'; those low-lifes, whose unfettered outpourings of racist and intolerant sentiment we've seen here. From the likes of PatekPhilippe:
"Depleted Uranium is fucking awesome!!!!!

We rain death down upon the enemies of America with precision....next time they'll know better than to fuck with us. I hope they all fucking die from radiation and toxic metal poisoning...less to worry about down the road."
, and Fizz:
"the last group of people to attack us and start a war with us got two fucking nukes dropped on their homeland. as far as i'm concerned half the middle east should be turned into a big glass parking lot. "

Now I lump these 'people' together with another group, 'the apologists for genocide', such as woodjack and mdn2000. And they wont like being categorized along-side such a grotesque demographic because typically they'll spend their whole lives concealing their true feelings, in dealing with greys to mask true intent. But there it is.

There were a great many more 'quite ordinary folk' in Nazi Germany who were prepared to make excuses for the crimes of their Dictatorship than there were the ravenous, die-hard Party faithful. In the eyes of the apologist the sins of genocide are 'excusable', 'explainable', and ultimately 'reasonable'. These are the most jubilant cheerers as their troops march out to the transport ships, and most audible in their ostentatious lamenting of the same soldier's inevitable demise. The only difference between these two groups is one of subtlety.

Thirdly of course there are those of us who actually care about other people, (through the agency of empathy), especially those foreign civilians suffering due to the nefarious activities of 'our' corrupt institutions. For us there can be no excuses for genocide or any of the other forms of oppression and exploitation that emerge from the tyranny of Capitalist Imperialism. Surely the only means of remaining &#8216;Human&#8217; is to fight against evil. And if we do not champion that fight but are paying the taxes which bank-roll the wars then we are complicit in the very genocides that are taking place, as we debate here.

depleted_uranium_1.JPG

An innocent, Depleted Uranium / White Phosphorus - deformed Iraqi victim of Capitalism's Imperialist plunder cries out in pain and distress.

Now I lump these 'people' together with another group, 'the apologists for genocide', such as woodjack

What the hell? First off I did and never will apologize for anything,,,,,,,,,I agree whole heartedly with the bombs droped in WW2 I never once apologized for it and never will....

I said we strive to be the best at war and it shows..........never would i ever apologize for genocide because if we wanted to committ genocide .....guess what?????.... they would all be dead period.......the only thing I said is that it is bad innocent civilians die.

And you know what? one of the reasons we are over their is to prevent Genocide. Guess what? if we all packed it up in the mid east......and left......the mid east would explode as they all fight amongst themselves and after they killed and killed each other they would turn toward Israel and when that happens Israel would kill the rest that remain. While the Mid-east beg and plead with us to come over and save them again.

Do not forget.....WE WERE ASKED TO COME OVER THERE. Saudi after Kuwait was invaded pleaded with the UN and USA to come help protect and train them. If you have problems with us as it clearly shows....do your damn research. and take it up with the Saudi Royal family and Turkey. But we have prevented genocide over there we have saved people and yes we have killed people but that is what war is........

Last edited:

EDIT: I don't think all soliders are evil , but the ones using chemical weapons are, they should refuse the order

I wouldn't be as stupid as you and face down a weapons system that put me at a disadvantage.

Last edited:

You're not getting it. The slur was a test and you failed. It's a sad statement that we live in a nation where people are more offended over perceived "racsism" than they are murder and genocide by the imperialist war machine. And that is the point I was making with the slur. You ignored the rest of thread about DU effects on humans but zeroed in IMMEDIATELY on the slur. Thanks for playing.

Wrong fuckwit...your racial slur was meant to inflame racists such as yourself into a frenzy...your a pathetic pissant with no education other than what you got from Prison Planet...shut your fucking pie hole.

Forum List

Back