American Genocide

I didn't bring "your family" into it and you know it. It was a response to your support of Al Qaeda having a field day with this.
I haven't expressed support for al-Qa'idah; they kill Muslims and women and children. That isn't to say that they aren't having a field day with this.

But I digress...if it was deemed inappropriate for whatever reason by the boards moderators/Admin types then so be it. My apology.
I apologize in return if I misinterpreted your statement somehow.

Thank you.....that's all it was was a misinterpretation.
No problem, shit happens.

☭proletarian☭;2130958 said:
I find it hard to believe what you say is true.
And that means you drag his family into it?

Maybe you should just threaten to kill his children- such threats and acts of violence seem popular among Reich Wing and Republican terrorists nowadays.

Altering quotes is also against the rules.
Which has nothing to do with the subject. Once again you prove you're an idiot. Why don't you go lynch some fags and throw a Klan rally with the rest of the righties?

What...your family? I don't think so.

No, the Taliban using the controversy in an attempt to generate support.

OK. I just can't see where some 17 year old kid will see this as his call to arms...especially since he might be on the receiving end of a 30 mm cannon round that would vaporize half of his body.

Does the threat of a 7.62 keep Americans from being convinced to Arabs Muslims over 9/11?

Depleted Uranium is fucking awesome!!!!!

We rain death down upon the enemies of America with precision....next time they'll know better than to fuck with us. I hope they all fucking die from radiation and toxic metal poisoning...less to worry about down the road.
YouTube - A-10 Thunderbolt II

Why would someone obviously as uneducated, and horifically naive like yourself have a gladsen flag motto in his sig? You realize that the symbol is nearly as old as this nation and was invented by people who were committed to not having unncessary wars, especially those fought for empire on false pretenses. Is this some kind of sick joke?

What...your family? I don't think so.

OK. I just can't see where some 17 year old kid will see this as his call to arms...especially since he might be on the receiving end of a 30 mm cannon round that would vaporize half of his body.

Feel the hate seething from the inner core of your warped soul. Let's go blow us up some of them there evil doers in Pakistan with a reaper drone and a hellfire missile! That'll teach those 3 year old brown pakistani terrorist kids not to mess with us. Well, that's 1/3 correct since approximately 1 out of every 3 "evil doers" killed in a country we aren't at war with = 1 dead civilian, but they're just dune coons, worthless trash right?

I just wonder how much revenge your ilk expects for 9-11? 100,000 civilians killed? That's a nice revenge ratio. How bout a million?

Too bad US Message board is so keen to censor free expression. The manic comment PatekPhilippe actually made, that was so speedily removed, and which people didn't see - immediately after the Youtube glorified Thunderbolt attack aircraft music video post went something like:

"Yeah, Depleted uranium is Fuckin great.. This is what'll happen to the babies of anyone who comes up against America.. Let's kill all the Fuckin Arab babies".

Its a sad reality that this type of sentiment is quite wide-spread amongst racist layers of the lumpenproletariat, also an aspect of backward reaction the ruling class rely upon in order to maintain their many and nefarious invasions, genocides and other exploitative affairs both at home and internationally.

These are the barking dogs of nascent fascism which create the environment for goose stepping pogroms.

Hmm it is sad innocents die but perhaps with a culture that kills its own and hides in hospitals and schools and Mosques and behind children and women. what else do you expect? We have Rules of engagement that are strictly enforced. or am I to take your word for it that the military is just going door to door killing random civilians? having been over there do not think you can get away with that garbage. and having been over there what about the lives we have saved? do they so soon forget about that? and what is your view of Israel? look long and hard at yourself before you go calling others racists, silly man.

Feel the hate seething from the inner core of your warped soul. Let's go blow us up some of them there evil doers in Pakistan with a reaper drone and a hellfire missile! That'll teach those 3 year old brown pakistani terrorist kids not to mess with us. Well, that's 1/3 correct since approximately 1 out of every 3 "evil doers" killed in a country we aren't at war with = 1 dead civilian, but they're just dune coons, worthless trash right?

I just wonder how much revenge your ilk expects for 9-11? 100,000 civilians killed? That's a nice revenge ratio. How bout a million?

See the idiocy coming from the inner core of your missing brain. Just sayin'. You're impressively stupid.

We rain death down upon the enemies of America with precision....next time they'll know better than to fuck with us. I hope they all fucking die from radiation and toxic metal poisoning...less to worry about down the road.

If.. I were an Arab..I would fly a plane...right into your motherfuckin house

More bullshit from the Commie Marxist American haters.

So these people are ingesting dirt? How is depleted uranium ingested? Its heavy as hell so it cant float around in the air. How are these people being exposed.

No radiation so that is not the problem.

So much propaganda coming from the Marxist.

Its funny, Marxist are the weakest of any society, very cowardly, yellow bellied, scum bags. Marxist will do anything to advance the cause, even kill babies, thats right, Marxism is more important to the filthy Marxist than anything else, even the life of innocents.

Depleted uranium bullets.

What a grand idea.

Not only do we kill the people with them, but the fragments pollute the land, too.

How smart are we?

Not very.

More bullshit from the Commie Marxist American haters.

So these people are ingesting dirt? How is depleted uranium ingested? Its heavy as hell so it cant float around in the air. How are these people being exposed.

No radiation so that is not the problem.

So much propaganda coming from the Marxist.

Its funny, Marxist are the weakest of any society, very cowardly, yellow bellied, scum bags. Marxist will do anything to advance the cause, even kill babies, thats right, Marxism is more important to the filthy Marxist than anything else, even the life of innocents.

Hint: radiation radiates...

Too bad US Message board is so keen to censor free expression. The manic comment PatekPhilippe actually made, that was so speedily removed, and which people didn't see - immediately after the Youtube glorified Thunderbolt attack aircraft music video post went something like:

"Yeah, Depleted uranium is Fuckin great.. This is what'll happen to the babies of anyone who comes up against America.. Let's kill all the Fuckin Arab babies".

Its a sad reality that this type of sentiment is quite wide-spread amongst racist layers of the lumpenproletariat, also an aspect of backward reaction the ruling class rely upon in order to maintain their many and nefarious invasions, genocides and other exploitative affairs both at home and internationally.

These are the barking dogs of nascent fascism which create the environment for goose stepping pogroms.

Too bad to just told an outright lie. I never said that...the post you made was reported.

☭proletarian☭;2131093 said:

Does the threat of a 7.62 keep Americans from being convinced to Arabs Muslims over 9/11?

?

Why would someone obviously as uneducated, and horifically naive like yourself have a gladsen flag motto in his sig? You realize that the symbol is nearly as old as this nation and was invented by people who were committed to not having unncessary wars, especially those fought for empire on false pretenses. Is this some kind of sick joke?

Your a fricken dope and know nothing about which you speak. Don't you have a global warming conference to attend?

THIS POST WAS ORIGINALLY NUMBER 24 OF THIS THREAD BEFORE BEING REMOVED. HERE IS THE INCOMPLETE VERSION:

Too bad US Message board is so keen to censor free expression. The manic comment PatekPhilippe actually made, that was so speedily removed, and which people didn't see - immediately after the Youtube glorified Thunderbolt music video post went something like:

"CENSORED BY USMESSAGEBOARD- THE ACTUAL CONTRIBUTION MADE BY PatekPhilippe IS NOT BEING ALLOWED - INFORMATION IS POWER, AND IN THIS CASE POWER IS IN THE HANDS OF A PRIVATE COMPANY. - CENSORED BY USMESSAGEBOARD".

We have Rules of engagement that are strictly enforced. or am I to take your word for it that the military is just going door to door killing random civilians?

Depleted uranium exposure doesn't discriminate between civilians and combatants. It also doesn't discriminate between you and "us." You'll recall that hundreds of thousands of Gulf War veterans from the US suffered from immune system issues and other afflictions due to chemical exposure.

We have Rules of engagement that are strictly enforced. or am I to take your word for it that the military is just going door to door killing random civilians?

Depleted uranium exposure doesn't discriminate between civilians and combatants. It also doesn't discriminate between you and "us." You'll recall that hundreds of thousands of Gulf War veterans from the US suffered from immune system issues and other afflictions due to chemical exposure.

The lawsuits cost less than switching to alternative fuels or changing munitions.

woodjack, in reference to the D.U-poisoned generations of infants that live in regions of the World which happen to be on top of America's oil: Why don't you spare everyone the disingenuous 'sad-but' refrains. I've heard such comments many times, and always from those who truly do not care for any children, (especially foreign) apart perhaps from their own brood.

The United States' has a long history of genocidal campaigns against helpless civilians. Remember USAF cowardice in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? See: http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/76591-the-greatest-thing-in-history.html In each case decent human beings condemned these evils. You apologists for genocide however wear a special set of blinkers, in red white and blue so whatever evidence for U.S atrocity placed before you is excused away as the fault of its victims.

You ask ‘what about Israel ?’, as if that state is some paragon of virtue beyond criticism. In fact I mention Palestinians in the first line of the opening post exactly because Israel is so deeply entrenched in this episode of corruption and modern holocaust. The only people that have 'chosen Israel' are American arms corporations, to sell their weapons of destruction in a titanic cycle of profit which is funded by unwitting US tax payers to the tune of $30 Billion over the course of a decade.

As for whether PatekPhilippe’s comments were racist, anyone with discretion will note that even though POST#5 was censored, the tenor of his contribution relegates the victims of U.S imperialist conquests as sub-human entities, which is precisely the definition of racial hatred.

New Topics

Forum List

Back