American Genocide

Depleted Uranium is fucking awesome!!!!!

We rain death down upon the enemies of America with precision....next time they'll know better than to fuck with us. I hope they all fucking die from radiation and toxic metal poisoning...less to worry about down the road.
YouTube - A-10 Thunderbolt II

yet to be born kids are our enemy? god you are stupid. you probably don't believe in blowback either

Fuck off douchebag....you haven't a clue.

ad hominem doesn't really count as a rebuttal

Oh well.....looks like their country should have thought twice about what their government was doing. We are in a war to KILL MORE OF THEM THAN THEY KILL OF OURS....You got that? All this "Oh the poor children" and "America is to blame for everything" argument is a PILE OF SHIT dreamt up by you ass clown America hater traitors....

You don't like DU in your soil? Sorry about that....next time try to reign in your fucked up government so we won't have to come over there and fix your fucking problems.

and the babies who were born after it was used and who are now deformed?

proof please.

not a picture of some deformed kid with no proof of why they are deformed BUT SOME ACTUAL PROOF.

proof please.

not a picture of some deformed kid with no proof of why they are deformed BUT SOME ACTUAL PROOF.

They don't have any...only pictures of cleft palate babies who could have been exposed to any number of things that caused that defect....and then that picture in the OP of the bloated mustard gassed kid from the village Saddam gassed.....these dumb asses will fall for anything.

Last edited:

proof please.

I've got to agree that there will be birth defects from people exposed to radiation poisoning just like there would be birth defects from people exposed to conventional diseases. Blood borne pathogens get handed down to the babies. It happens.

That having been said, the collateral damage of any war is that when you lose, you are faced with total disaster. They lost.

Theres a reason why the South is the way it is or is thought of the way it is thought of at least; the infrastructure was ripped to shreds by the civil war. The peoples who were humiliated taught their kids that they had enemies up north and of a certain skin color and they taught their kids and we have what we have today; a whole section of the country that is thought of as a cultural wasteland; be it the case or not. Had the Union had access to the DU or other WMD devices, you'd see a ton of birth defects down there. As I recall, there were a bunch of kids in Brownsville, Texas who were being born without a brain due to chemicals in the Rio Grand.

Anyway, I have to imagine that our bombs and missiles and the unintended damage caused by them is reeking havoc on the social fibers of Afghanastan and Iraq.

Sorry. Maybe the next administrations of those countries won't harbor terrorists.

It's amazing how often the DU issue is ignored. No. Not really. It's typical American bullshit.

proof please.

I've got to agree that there will be birth defects from people exposed to radiation poisoning just like there would be birth defects from people exposed to conventional diseases. Blood borne pathogens get handed down to the babies. It happens.

That having been said, the collateral damage of any war is that when you lose, you are faced with total disaster. They lost.

Theres a reason why the South is the way it is or is thought of the way it is thought of at least; the infrastructure was ripped to shreds by the civil war. The peoples who were humiliated taught their kids that they had enemies up north and of a certain skin color and they taught their kids and we have what we have today; a whole section of the country that is thought of as a cultural wasteland; be it the case or not. Had the Union had access to the DU or other WMD devices, you'd see a ton of birth defects down there. As I recall, there were a bunch of kids in Brownsville, Texas who were being born without a brain due to chemicals in the Rio Grand.

Anyway, I have to imagine that our bombs and missiles and the unintended damage caused by them is reeking havoc on the social fibers of Afghanastan and Iraq.

Sorry. Maybe the next administrations of those countries won't harbor terrorists.

Is that how you assholes do it? You justify killing innocent people based on your own fantasies. Shit, at least put some effort into your apathy.

Is that how you assholes do it? You justify killing innocent people based on your own fantasies. Shit, at least put some effort into your apathy.

i dont like killing any innocent people. its a shame it happens in war. still, i would rather their innocent people get killed than our innocent people.

It is worth noting that in response to the original topic of this thread, i.e. an 'American Genocide', the thread has frayed into three distinct categories.

Firstly into the realm of CENSORSHIP, Within only a short period of entry and 5 responses the corporate thought police had stepped in to ensure PatekPhilippe's freedom of expression was omitted, thus rendering his follow-up comment, which most here didn't see, unavailable for our scrutiny. Further to this, my paraphrasing of what he said (now edited in post # 37) was also expunged. And for the sin of raising criticism against meddling with an adult discussion of a critical issue the 'Moderator' unbelievably relegated the whole thread to CONSPIRACY THEORIES, as if the current raging Wars and all their resultant miseries were mere theoretical conjecture. Clearly the cliques that patrol these boards have their own political agendas and anything which upsets the apple-cart is either omitted or speedily consigned to the realms of 'conspiracy'. It is these manoeuvrings which make US Message board increasingly irrelevant.

Secondly we can see (or more aptly hear), quite clearly, what I have characterized as 'the barking dogs of nascent Fascism'; those low-lifes, whose unfettered outpourings of racist and intolerant sentiment we've seen here. From the likes of PatekPhilippe:
"Depleted Uranium is fucking awesome!!!!!

We rain death down upon the enemies of America with precision....next time they'll know better than to fuck with us. I hope they all fucking die from radiation and toxic metal poisoning...less to worry about down the road."
, and Fizz:
"the last group of people to attack us and start a war with us got two fucking nukes dropped on their homeland. as far as i'm concerned half the middle east should be turned into a big glass parking lot. "

Now I lump these 'people' together with another group, 'the apologists for genocide', such as woodjack and mdn2000. And they wont like being categorized along-side such a grotesque demographic because typically they'll spend their whole lives concealing their true feelings, in dealing with greys to mask true intent. But there it is.

There were a great many more 'quite ordinary folk' in Nazi Germany who were prepared to make excuses for the crimes of their Dictatorship than there were the ravenous, die-hard Party faithful. In the eyes of the apologist the sins of genocide are 'excusable', 'explainable', and ultimately 'reasonable'. These are the most jubilant cheerers as their troops march out to the transport ships, and most audible in their ostentatious lamenting of the same soldier's inevitable demise. The only difference between these two groups is one of subtlety.

Thirdly of course there are those of us who actually care about other people, (through the agency of empathy), especially those foreign civilians suffering due to the nefarious activities of 'our' corrupt institutions. For us there can be no excuses for genocide or any of the other forms of oppression and exploitation that emerge from the tyranny of Capitalist Imperialism. Surely the only means of remaining ‘Human’ is to fight against evil. And if we do not champion that fight but are paying the taxes which bank-roll the wars then we are complicit in the very genocides that are taking place, as we debate here.

depleted_uranium_1.JPG

An innocent, Depleted Uranium / White Phosphorus - deformed Iraqi victim of Capitalism's Imperialist plunder cries out in pain and distress.

Now I lump these 'people' together with another group, 'the apologists for genocide', such as woodjack

What the hell? First off I did and never will apologize for anything,,,,,,,,,I agree whole heartedly with the bombs droped in WW2 I never once apologized for it and never will....

I said we strive to be the best at war and it shows..........never would i ever apologize for genocide because if we wanted to committ genocide .....guess what?????.... they would all be dead period.......the only thing I said is that it is bad innocent civilians die.

And you know what? one of the reasons we are over their is to prevent Genocide. Guess what? if we all packed it up in the mid east......and left......the mid east would explode as they all fight amongst themselves and after they killed and killed each other they would turn toward Israel and when that happens Israel would kill the rest that remain. While the Mid-east beg and plead with us to come over and save them again.

Do not forget.....WE WERE ASKED TO COME OVER THERE. Saudi after Kuwait was invaded pleaded with the UN and USA to come help protect and train them. If you have problems with us as it clearly shows....do your damn research. and take it up with the Saudi Royal family and Turkey. But we have prevented genocide over there we have saved people and yes we have killed people but that is what war is........

This is what it looks like when you study foreign policy while wearing cheney's glasses.

i dont like killing any innocent people. its a shame it happens in war. still, i would rather their innocent people get killed than our innocent people.

Where to begin?

Our innocent people are getting killed. Or do you think our soldiers are characters in a video game?

By admitting we are killing innocent people you confess that when we do get attacked it will be justified.

You call it a "war" even though there has been no declaration of war. You call it "war" because to be honest means admitting we are killing people out of an option versus necessity. It doesn't matter how much you try to celebrate 9E because it will not negate the willful genocide we have been and are guilty of.

America has raised a generation that has some really naive assholes. Curve and the OP seem to feel that we have a choice between defending ourself and not.

America has raised a generation that has some really naive assholes. Curve and the OP seem to feel that we have a choice between defending ourself and not.

There is not enough irony in 100 galaxies to artfully express the layers in that post.

Where to begin?

Our innocent people are getting killed. Or do you think our soldiers are characters in a video game?

By admitting we are killing innocent people you confess that when we do get attacked it will be justified.

You call it a "war" even though there has been no declaration of war. You call it "war" because to be honest means admitting we are killing people out of an option versus necessity. It doesn't matter how much you try to celebrate 9E because it will not negate the willful genocide we have been and are guilty of.

willful genocide?

if you think america is engaging in "willful genocide" then i would strongly suggest taking up arms and fighting against america. thats what i would do if i thought it was true.

but you are too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

Where to begin?

willful genocide?

if you think america is engaging in "willful genocide" then i would strongly suggest taking up arms and fighting against america. thats what i would do if i thought it was true.

Wow. That was awesome. I can't wait for a response to my post.

Where to begin?

willful genocide?

I'd love to see him toss that term around at a military base. We both know Fry Daddy doesn't have the 'nads to do that.

Innocent people die in war. Like you, I'd prefer to see more of their innocents die than ours. I guess Fry Daddy would prefer to see more Americans killed than those in lands that harbor and export terrorism? Sometimes its scary to think of just how unfathomably stupid he is.

Where to begin?

willful genocide?

Wow. That was awesome. I can't wait for a response to my post.
you got a response, you just cant handle it

oh, tell me again about my phone, dipshit

Forum List

Back