American Genocide

I was unaware that invading and occupying a nation under false pretenses was a form of self-defense. You learn something new every day on USMB.

well that pretty well sums up what a stupid fuck you really are then.....

I'll just let these two posts of ours above sit as they are. That little exchange does a fair job of summing up the difference between those who favor the occupation of Iraq and those who oppose it. Thanks!

America has raised a generation that has some really naive assholes.
That much is clear.

Curve and the OP seem to feel that we have a choice between defending ourself and not.
I was unaware that invading and occupying a nation under false pretenses was a form of self-defense. You learn something new every day on USMB.

I wasn't aware that hijacking planes and flying those planes full of innocent civilians into three buildings was not an act of war.

Amazingly the long line of countries willing to harbor terrorists out in the open dried up pretty quickly once we started taking hyphenated names and started kicking asses over there.

Sorry about the innocent civilians caught in the cross-fire however.

I wasn't aware that hijacking planes and flying those planes full of innocent civilians into three buildings was not an act of war.
Oh, right, how has that hunt for Usama been going? Any luck with al-Zawahiri? Keep in mind that your government refused to let us kill the former when the opportunity presented itself... but I digress. You seem to be insinuating, hilariously enough, that Saddam Hussein's infidel regime was somehow affiliated with al-Qa'idah. The only terrorists that associated with Saddam Hussein were his own henchman and the Russian government.

Amazingly the long line of countries willing to harbor terrorists out in the open dried up pretty quickly once we started taking hyphenated names and started kicking asses over there.
I'm not sure that the toppling of two tin-pot regimes is a feat worthy of the amount of bravado you're displaying here. That's not to mention that a great deal of the "ass" being kicked over there belongs to civilians.

Sorry about the innocent civilians caught in the cross-fire however.
Then I'd refrain from interfering in Islamic affairs.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,

You've got to be taught before it's too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You've got to be carefully taught!​

Depleted uranium is good? Only if you believe what you have been taught.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,

You've got to be taught before it's too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You've got to be carefully taught!​

Depleted uranium is good? Only if you believe what you have been taught.
did you actually graduate high school?
or did you just reject everything you have been taught?

You seem to be insinuating, hilariously enough, that Saddam Hussein's infidel regime was somehow affiliated with al-Qa'idah. The only terrorists that associated with Saddam Hussein were his own henchman and the Russian government.
Your assumptions are not my problem.

As for Saddam, having a person who gassed his own population and heirs-apparent (sp?) who were certifiably insane sitting on top of an ocean of petroleum may have been okay with you but most of the world saw a big problem there; Bush did something about it.

I think it was opportunistic of Bush to take advantage of the fervor at the time but ultimately, Bush did the US interests and the world at large a favor. Debate that if you'd like; you'll lose in most localities.

I'm not sure that the toppling of two tin-pot regimes is a feat worthy of the amount of bravado you're displaying here. That's not to mention that a great deal of the "ass" being kicked over there belongs to civilians.
Are you familiar with warfare...at all? Just to let you know; for your and the OP's propaganda purposes, you can find much more horrific pictures of Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Dresden than what you guys showed earlier.

Lets be honest though, if you really hated this country as much as you swear you do, you'd be doing something other than spending your Friday night on an obscure message board. I'd submit that you're only goal is to try to thumb your nose at Uncle Sam whenever you can; the opportunity doesn't come along often so I guess have at it; nobody really cares and your actions leave the footprint of an ant.

Have a safe weekend.

Genocide already happened in Iraq. Bush and the Republicans supported Iraqis in forming their "new" government, the second most corrupt on earth. Of course, those pesky Iraqi Christians got in the way. But don't worry. Bush and the Republicans kept quiet and Iraq took care of it's Christian "problem". Now, in a couple of years, there probably won't be a single Christian left in a country Bush and the Republicans call a "success".

This is why we need to put Republicans back into power. They know how to solve problems. Look at Iraq and Afghanistan. The marvelous job they did cleaning up after Katrina. The way the managed the economy. Success piling on success. "Piling on" being the operative words.

Genocide already happened in Iraq. Bush and the Republicans supported Iraqis in forming their "new" government, the second most corrupt on earth. Of course, those pesky Iraqi Christians got in the way. But don't worry. Bush and the Republicans kept quiet and Iraq took care of it's Christian "problem". Now, in a couple of years, there probably won't be a single Christian left in a country Bush and the Republicans call a "success".

This is why we need to put Republicans back into power. They know how to solve problems. Look at Iraq and Afghanistan. The marvelous job they did cleaning up after Katrina. The way the managed the economy. Success piling on success. "Piling on" being the operative words.
keep posting stupid shit like this

keep posting stupid shit like this

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. Ask the Iraqi Christians. I mean, if you can find any, that is.

Your assumptions are not my problem.

As for Saddam, having a person who gassed his own population and heirs-apparent (sp?) who were certifiably insane sitting on top of an ocean of petroleum may have been okay with you but most of the world saw a big problem there; Bush did something about it.
Genocidal bloodlust and "certifiable insanity" haven't ever prevented the United States from supporting corrupt regimes. Was Saddam Hussein level-headed and benign when the US supported him against Iran? Your suggestion that the invasion had anything to do with Saddam Hussein's character or oppressiveness is disingenuous at best.

I think it was opportunistic of Bush to take advantage of the fervor at the time but ultimately, Bush did the US interests and the world at large a favor.
The Age of Imperialism is over and kafir nations would do well to avoid conflicts that aren't their own. The dismantlement of oppressive infidel regimes within the Islamic world is a duty that lies solely with Muslims; your interference will be met with opposition, especially when you're simply trying to rob us of our resources.

Debate that if you'd like; you'll lose in most localities.
Your understanding of public opinion seems to be as tenuous as your grip on reality in general.

Are you familiar with warfare...at all? Just to let you know; for your and the OP's propaganda purposes, you can find much more horrific pictures of Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Dresden than what you guys showed earlier.
Am I familiar with warfare? I'm familiar with the methods of those who slaughter oppressors, not of those who slaughter innocents. World War II is not being discussed. Do attempt to remain on topic.

Lets be honest though, if you really hated this country as much as you swear you do,
Where?

you'd be doing something other than spending your Friday night on an obscure message board.
My previous post to you was written at 5:38. I've been out all evening. You? :eusa_eh:

I'd submit that you're only goal is to try to thumb your nose at Uncle Sam whenever you can; the opportunity doesn't come along often so I guess have at it; nobody really cares and your actions leave the footprint of an ant.
I don't really have anything against the United States. The imbeciles who lead it and their apologists are the ones whom I oppose.

Last edited:
keep your islamic affairs in your islamic countries and it wouldnt be a problem, jackass.
Why, in your mind, did al-Qa'idah attack the United States on 9/11?
because we wont give in to Islamic law according to HIM
Who, this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]YouTube - Osama Bin Laden On 9/11[/ame]

Usama is mostly correct in his identification of the problem. His solution, however, was as flawed and twisted as the West's imperialistic actions in the Islamic world.

Usama is mostly correct in his identification of the problem. His solution, however, was as flawed and twisted as the West's imperialistic actions in the Islamic world.

yeah, thats what happens when you following the teachings of a lunatic that thinks he was talking to god and had sex with a nine year old when he was 53.

No I believe,He was 55 and she was 14...

A 55-year-old deputy press secretary for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has been arrested on seven charges of using his computer to attempt to seduce a 14-year-old girl and 16 counts of transmitting harmful materials to a minor.

Homeland Security Spokesman Busted in Sex Sting

no. she was 9.

(i dont see anyone worshipping deputies from homeland security. do you?)

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Forum List

Back