America rip

so what will you say when the recovery steams along and the country doesnt die?

No one will be happier than I if that happens. I just don't see how Obama, looking to his past performance, is going to pull that particular rabbit out of that paticular hat.

I agree. We must remember he isn't running for office again.

He doesn't have to worry about votes. He will do what he wants and one has to wonder what that will be.

I think America is going to deeply regret giving that fuck another four years.

Obama on the loose with nothing to lose?? If that doesn't scare us, nothing will.

I'm embarassed for my Country. It seems that the majority of Americans want to be little Euros. Maybe we need to downsize our Military and let other countries bail us out of future conflicts.

Really ? Do you actually know the size of the US military compared to the next largest country with a military ?

I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

What planet is this other America that you speak of actually on, Candy?

Some folks have to have their noses rubbed in it, I guess,

Is this the closest toa full blown meltdown we're going to get from "conservatives" today? What a fuckign let down. I was hoping for a some serious implosions. It was the only thing keeping me rooting for a romney victory in the back of my mind. The epcot LOLberal meltdowns would have been so entertaining.

Oh, well.

Don't feel bad, you can still root for the loss of constitutional rights. Guns and free speech will just be a memory of days gone by. :clap2:

Barack Hussein Obama has not been idle, saying, “I just want you to know that we are working on it,” he continues …“We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”

-Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.

-Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).

-Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the anti-gun media never seem to grasp).

-Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.

In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.”

Who needs rights when you have the U.N.?

Last edited:
Is this the closest toa full blown meltdown we're going to get from "conservatives" today? What a fuckign let down. I was hoping for a some serious implosions. It was the only thing keeping me rooting for a romney victory in the back of my mind. The epcot LOLberal meltdowns would have been so entertaining.

Oh, well.

Don't feel bad, you can still root for the loss of constitutional rights. Guns and free speech will just be a memory of days gone by. :clap2:

Barack Hussein Obama has not been idle, saying, “I just want you to know that we are working on it,” he continues …“We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”

-Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.

-Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).

-Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the anti-gun media never seem to grasp).

-Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.

In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.”

what bullshit

Truth it amazes me not at all that you can vote. It's scary but it figured. The real scary part is you probably also have a drivers licence:D

I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

Thanks for the laugh!!! What a bunch of drama queens, your buddy limbaugh is crying the same false tune. :lol:

Oh, well.

Here you go.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

America has a bright future.

Even brighter today thanks to President Obama.

Thanks for the laugh!!! What a bunch of drama queens, your buddy limbaugh is crying the same false tune. :lol:

Hey Bam bam brings in cap and tax don't even try to run across the border. You want him you got him.

My current dress code is from Cabela's.

Nobody with an IQ over 85 listens to Limbaugh, as I already stated earlier here. Sounds like you like him though.

Some people laugh because some things are funny and some just don't know any better.

Don't those stock insults get old after a while??
Just wondering.

Forum List

Back