America rip

Boo hoo!
bth_crying.gif

I don't feel one bit sorry for the mean, nasty and vile republicans on this forum who were not unlike their candidate, Mittens! This country may have a lot of work to do but at least it'll be in the 21st instead of the 18th century!

Last edited:
America has a bright future.

Even brighter today thanks to President Obama.

I hope so but it's not likely. When Obama gets through with it I doubt you'll recognize it.

Just for grins look at the comments of his accolytes right here. Are these the people you want making your decisions for you?((((((((shudder))))))))))At this point I wish Texas had been one of the states to legalize marijuana. I have a feeling we're gonna need it.:D

Last edited:
You really think that he can remove the second amendment? Do you know how many guns are in households in this country?

He would spark a bloody revolution by even trying. he might slap some BS UN shit into the air, sure. BFD.
You want them? Come take them. And there are many out there who feel that very way.

You're getting a little fast adn loose in thought there, fella.

America has a bright future.

Even brighter today thanks to President Obama.

I hope so but it's not likely. When Obama gets through with it I'll doubt you'll recognize it.

Just for grins look at the comments of his accolytes right here. Are these the people you want making your decisions for you?((((((((shudder))))))))))

The trinkets out of the treasury will soon be gone. The enslaved to this notion will be devastated but yet they think otherwise.

I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

Thanks for the laugh!!! What a bunch of drama queens, your buddy limbaugh is crying the same false tune. :lol:

Hey Bam bam brings in cap and tax don't even try to run across the border. You want him you got him.

My current dress code is from Cabela's.

I like the set up the way it is, Obama President and a republican controlled House. Not much along those lines will get done.

My current dress code is from Walmart.......................... (sometimes Kohl's and Target as well)

:lol:

Yes, the death of the extremist right hate wing of America is finished.

America is a better place this morning.

I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

Thanks for the laugh!!! What a bunch of drama queens, your buddy limbaugh is crying the same false tune. :lol:

Nobody with an IQ over 85 listens to Limbaugh, as I already stated earlier here. Sounds like you like him though.

Some people laugh because some things are funny and some just don't know any better.

Don't those stock insults get old after a while??
Just wondering.

LOL, I agree and disagree. Many people with IQ's way above 85 listen to his show, it's the lemmings with the IQ below 85 who eat the crap that he's shoveling.

Boo hoo!
bth_crying.gif

I don't feel one bit sorry for the mean, nasty and vile republicans on this forum who were not unlike their candidate, Mittens! This country may have a lot of work to do but at least it'll be in the 21st instead of the 18th century!

You are right about that!
Bad 18th century! Bad bad strength, growth, unity, a military that couldn't be beaten, a surplus of money, instead of trillions of debt obligation, inalienable rights........
Who needs it!

You really think that he can remove the second amendment? Do you know how many guns are in households in this country?

He would spark a bloody revolution by even trying. he might slap some BS UN shit into the air, sure. BFD.
You want them? Come take them. And there are many out there who feel that very way.

You're getting a little fast adn loose in thought there, fella.

Step, not for nothin' but you have a disconcerting look to say the least. When was the last time you were hanging around a school yard jingling the change in your pocket?:D:D

Boo hoo!
bth_crying.gif

You should probably be practising your lock step, dearie......and learning to cook on a open fire after we go over that fiscal cliff.

Nobody with an IQ over 85 listens to Limbaugh, as I already stated earlier here. Sounds like you like him though.

Some people laugh because some things are funny and some just don't know any better.

Just wondering.

LOL, I agree and disagree. Many people with IQ's way above 85 listen to his show, it's the lemmings with the IQ below 85 who eat the crap that he's shoveling.

Which, from the sound of it includes you. I don't even know what station the guy's on. Wouldn't tune in if I did.

I guess if I had shit for brains, I'd see things your way.

But I'm a patriot and I believe in America and Americans working together.

Come, join us.

America is real screwed.

Good thing that we didn't take Rmoney. Or else we would have been in such good shape when Romney explodes the deficit and ass fucks our economy without lube.

We don't want your guns. Keep buying bullets and shooting them at beer cans and rabbits, ya dumb hick. It stimulates the economy.

Obama loosed gun laws. Say thank you, Mr President.

Just don't come into a major city strapped or sell your guns to a criminal.

I guess if I had shit for brains, I'd see things your way.

But I'm a patriot and I believe in America and Americans working together.

Come, join us.

I have a feelng at some point later on you are going to be one of those guys crying 'I was just following orders'.

Just wondering.

Which, from the sound of it includes you. I don't even know what station the guy's on. Wouldn't tune in if I did.

No, you are the one who has the same dramatic message as limbaugh, that's why I thought that you were listening.

Forum List

Back