America rip

Contrary to what some of you have been conditioned to believe, I am NOT angry this AM. The feeling is an undeniable sense of doom and sadness for what might have been. Mitt Romney might not have been our best chance but he understood what keeps America moving in an upward direction.
Obama, so far, has shown us nothing but ineptitude and a sad lack of understanding what a daunting task he's faced with.

I love my country! And shame on those of you that have tried to make that the issue here. I love her and because of that I fear for her. I believe in her and because I do I mourn for her this morning.

We have put an amatuer back at the wheel and I fear we'll all be the poorer for it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
LOL, I agree and disagree. Many people with IQ's way above 85 listen to his show, it's the lemmings with the IQ below 85 who eat the crap that he's shoveling.

Which, from the sound of it includes you. I don't even know what station the guy's on. Wouldn't tune in if I did.

No, you are the one who has the same dramatic message as limbaugh, that's why I thought that you were listening.

Drama is the last thing I feel this mornng. The occasion is too solemn and too serious to make light of it.

"Democracy I GET. Slavish, blind adherrance to failure is what astonishes me."

Felt the same way when Shrub got re-elected. And when the Republicans trotted out candidates who espoused the same failed ideas in 2008 and this time around.

"Democracy I GET. Slavish, blind adherrance to failure is what astonishes me."

Felt the same way when Shrub got re-elected. And when the Republicans trotted out candidates who espoused the same failed ideas in 2008 and this time around.

I hear ya. I voted for Dubya the first time, but not the second. My reaction then was 'can't you SEE what's going on here??'
Talk about your deja vu.:D

You really think that he can remove the second amendment? Do you know how many guns are in households in this country?

He would spark a bloody revolution by even trying. he might slap some BS UN shit into the air, sure. BFD.
You want them? Come take them. And there are many out there who feel that very way.

You're getting a little fast adn loose in thought there, fella.

lol. I am not a fella. and:
I know very well, how many households have guns. Mine being one of them. I have a very nice collection.
Obama has made his agenda quite clear concerning Americans and their guns.:

"As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. BUT, just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

Practicality:
An international registry will tell them what we own.
A failure to comply = jail term.
So what are you going to do when the UN treaty, that Obama is going to sign, bans your Ruger 22 semi-auto?

I will be turning mine into the sheriff's dept. on their orders. Because 1. they will know that I own one, and 2. not giving it up will mean confiscation and jail time.

What are you going to do? Refuse to comply? Throw stones? Because without ammo, our guns are worthless.
A United Nations Gun Control Treaty Coming Soon

In practical terms, in order to ensure against such diversions to unauthorized users outside the United States in violation of the UN treaty, the federal government would need to impose very rigorous regulations and controls on the possession and sale of all guns, together with registration, detailed record-keeping on U.S. gun ownership and surveillance of the whereabouts of privately owned firearms at all times.

We have become, by force, a compliant country, for the common good. There will be no prying my gun from my cold dead fingers. I have a family that needs me here, not in jail.

There will be no bloodshed. You"ll have a choice. Relinquish or jail.

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

Thanks for the laugh!!! What a bunch of drama queens, your buddy limbaugh is crying the same false tune. :lol:

Nobody with an IQ over 85 listens to Limbaugh, as I already stated earlier here. Sounds like you like him though.

Some people laugh because some things are funny and some just don't know any better.

Don't those stock insults get old after a while??
Just wondering.

You are going to insult Rush? Too funny Eddy Shultz listener.

You really think that he can remove the second amendment? Do you know how many guns are in households in this country?

He would spark a bloody revolution by even trying. he might slap some BS UN shit into the air, sure. BFD.
You want them? Come take them. And there are many out there who feel that very way.

I know very well, how many households have guns. Mine being one of them. I have a very nice collection.

"As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. BUT, just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

Practicality:
So what are you going to do when the UN treaty, that Obama is going to sign, bans your Ruger 22 semi-auto?

I will be turning mine into the sheriff's dept. on their orders. Because 1. they will know that I own one, and 2. not giving it up will mean confiscation and jail time.

What are you going to do? Refuse to comply? Throw stones? Because without ammo, our guns are worthless.

In practical terms, in order to ensure against such diversions to unauthorized users outside the United States in violation of the UN treaty, the federal government would need to impose very rigorous regulations and controls on the possession and sale of all guns, together with registration, detailed record-keeping on U.S. gun ownership and surveillance of the whereabouts of privately owned firearms at all times.

We have become a compliant country, for the common good. There will be no prying my gun from my cold dead fingers. I have a family that needs me here, not in jail.

There will be no bloodshed.

Have you even noticed most everything Obama says is just so much prattle untill he gets to that 'BUT'. That's when my radar kicks in because I know 'here comes the screwing.':D

Thanks for the laugh!!! What a bunch of drama queens, your buddy limbaugh is crying the same false tune. :lol:

Nobody with an IQ over 85 listens to Limbaugh, as I already stated earlier here. Sounds like you like him though.

Some people laugh because some things are funny and some just don't know any better.

Just wondering.

Who the hell is Eddie Shultz? Where do you automatons come up with these polit-speak talking heads?? Wait! Don't tell me! Some 24 hour newscycle station with time to kill and no journalists available. Right?:D

Last edited:

Just wondering.

Who the hell is Eddie Shultz? Where do you automatons come up with these polit-speak talking heads?? Wait! Don't tell me! Some 24 hour newscycle station with time to kill and no journalists available. Right?:D

The country feeds at the msnbc, cnn,abc, cbs, fox, nbc trough through 10 second drivel sound bytes and then regurgitates. Actual reading or informing oneself of what's really happening rarely occurs anymore hence the demise.

The country feeds at the msnbc, cnn,abc, cbs, fox, nbc trough through 10 second drivel sound bytes and then regurgitates. Actual reading or informing oneself of what's really happening rarely occurs anymore hence the demise.

I had no idea it was so wide-spread but it looks like you are right. Do any of them know they get paid for ratings and truth needn't even enter into it???

I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

Just wondering.

Hey hey hey I listen to Rush when I can get him in. He's funny as hell. And yes I'm over the 85 and don't drool on a keyboard in jammies but he is one heck of a funny entertainer.

Practicality:

We have become, by force, a compliant country, for the common good. There will be no prying my gun from my cold dead fingers. I have a family that needs me here, not in jail.

There will be no bloodshed. You"ll have a choice. Relinquish or jail.

We Texans take a different view of the situation.:D

Just wondering.

Hey hey hey I listen to Rush when I can get him in. He's funny as hell. And yes I'm over the 85 and don't drool on a keyboard in jammies but he is one heck of a funny entertainer.
I find no humor in the rantings of a drug addict nor any pleasure in making fun of the poor bastard.:D

I had no idea it was so wide-spread but it looks like you are right. Do any of them know they get paid for ratings and truth needn't even enter into it???

Some do. For most it's like dopamine.

You're a little slow....it's been coming for some time. The increasing income gap, the huge debt....we can't possibly get out of this at this point, there is no way and it's not just Obama's fault, though if anything, he's increased the speed at which we are falling....

I guess if I had shit for brains, I'd see things your way.

But I'm a patriot and I believe in America and Americans working together.

Come, join us.

So You claim to be a Patriot but you're against Guns? Foot meet Mouth

When was the last time a SISSY won a war or revolt using a feather boa?

You're a little slow....it's been coming for some time. The increasing income gap, the huge debt....we can't possibly get out of this at this point, there is no way and it's not just Obama's fault, though if anything, he's increased the speed at which we are falling....

I know you are correct but I did hold out a shred of hope for us until this morning. You are right, there will be no forestalling the inevitible and small hope of recovery.

Last edited:
I guess if I had shit for brains, I'd see things your way.

But I'm a patriot and I believe in America and Americans working together.

Come, join us.

So You claim to be a Patriot but you're against Guns? Foot meet Mouth

When was the last time a SISSY won a war or revolt using a feather boa?

Honey, that is your average Obama voter there. 'If we close our eyes real tight maybe the boogey man will go away.'

what bullshit

What is bullshit? Obama saying he's working under the radar to remove the 2nd. amendment, or the 2nd. amendment?

Pants on Fire.

PolitiFact | Barack Obama coming after guns, 'under the radar,' NRA says

Pants are fine. Here is what Obama says about our gun right:
You have the right to own them, I have the right to constrain your rights.
Constraint:
The threat or use of force to prevent, restrict, or dictate the action or thought of others.

Wasn't it JFK that assured us that his "confiscation of property" bill targeted drug lords, not Americans? So, how much of the drug lord's property did the gov. end up with? How much of ours?

Thomas Jefferson: "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." < which is exactly why Obama and Hillary want to sign the treaty. It suits the global initiative, not America's.

Candy, thank you for the most entertaining thread this post election day! I truly, hope you are not really sufffering as much as you claim. The post election depression you have displayed is most satisfying to an old liberal hippie. Thanks again, you made my day. (Gloat, Gloat, Gloat)

Forum List

Back