America rip

Everything you people predicted was wrong so far.

if you cared about the country instead of your lying party you would be glad to be wrong

so what will you say when the recovery steams along and the country doesnt die?

No one will be happier than I if that happens. I just don't see how Obama, looking to his past performance, is going to pull that particular rabbit out of that paticular hat.

I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

What planet is this other America that you speak of actually on, Candy?

I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

Some like the government wiping there ass and directing there life......:eusa_eh:

I will admit I had faith in the America people and I'm saddened so many really want that.

I'm embarassed for my Country. It seems that the majority of Americans want to be little Euros. Maybe we need to downsize our Military and let other countries bail us out of future conflicts.

so what will you say when the recovery steams along and the country doesnt die?

No one will be happier than I if that happens. I just don't see how Obama, looking to his past performance, is going to pull that particular rabbit out of that paticular hat.

I agree. We must remember he isn't running for office again.

He doesn't have to worry about votes. He will do what he wants and one has to wonder what that will be.

I think America is going to deeply regret giving that fuck another four years.

I'm embarassed for my Country. It seems that the majority of Americans want to be little Euros. Maybe we need to downsize our Military and let other countries bail us out of future conflicts.

Embarassment does figure in to my feelings this morning, but at bottom I'm feeling something akin to how I felt on the days after 9/11.

Something is lost we will never find again. This nation has changed in an insidiuous way that nobody will ever be able to fix.

Look at the stockmarket. This is a picture of a people faced with no hope.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back