America Needs To Get Furious...Fast!

You birthers need to figure out by now that the American people are so de-sensitized to your conspiratorial rants and crying wolf that they are not going to care a wit about this new fantasy of yours.

I think that's a very fair point, and quite possibly true.

Precisely the same could be said about the Left's claims of racism at every opportunity.

Blind ideology makes people think and say stupid, counter-productive things.

False equivalence. The birther claim and claims that F&F is a gun control
plot are complete fabrications. The presence of racism in American society is real.

I'd say that you and many others here are very sensitive to charges of racism. Perhaps too sensitive.

You birthers need to figure out by now that the American people are so de-sensitized to your conspiratorial rants and crying wolf that they are not going to care a wit about this new fantasy of yours.

I think that's a very fair point, and quite possibly true.

Precisely the same could be said about the Left's claims of racism at every opportunity.

Blind ideology makes people think and say stupid, counter-productive things.

False equivalence. The birther claim and claims that F&F is a gun control
plot are complete fabrications. The presence of racism in American society is real.

I'd say that you and many others here are very sensitive to charges of racism. Perhaps too sensitive.

Well, while we're throwing the word around, I think you are a racist for (1) supporting an agenda that constantly, constantly divides people into ethnic groups, (2) supporting an agenda that infers to minorities - well, certain minorities that represent a large voting bloc - that they are incapable of being successful on their own and need your narcissistic help to be so, and (3) being oh so willing to toss the "r" word around, knowing damn well you're diluting it to the detriment of REAL victims of racism, just to make your political opponents look bad.

So, yeah, I think you're a racist.

But I have to admit that, by using the word once again, I have joined you in further diluting it. If that's even possible at this point. For that I apologize to those who suffer the effects of REAL racism.

So, you are on record as being fine with the cover up of selling 2000 guns to the drug cartels, arming the border patrol with rubber bullets, causing the death of two of them, and then burying it so no one will know? Oh and guess what? This all went down under Holder's watch, Obama's watch. And who is being held responsible? NOt one fucking person. Not one. Well I got news for you leftist asshole. The Parents have a right to know. And they will know.

Gunwalking programs started under George W. Bush (and yes, they were a terrible idea).

But the notion that 2000 guns out of millions that are purchased with no background checks is a little silly. If these guns weren't in the mix, there were plenty of completely legal guns out there they could easily buy.

I challenge you to find ONE instance of me accusing anyone of being a racist.

You are a bright person. You ought to know that someone like me won't believe that YOU believe that shit you just said. For some reason, it made you feel better to say it anyway.

I challenge you to find ONE instance of me accusing anyone of being a racist.

Holy crap.

Now, we can certainly pretend that you were not inferring anything specific. Gosh, I'm sure you meant something entirely different. After all, this is politics, denial comes standard. We'll pretend that you were referring to my favorite microbrew, okay?

Hell, why not.

No. You are wrong AGAIN.

I think you are overly sensitive to charges of racism ( toward others as well as toward yourself ).....not because YOU are racist. But, because is convenient for you. It makes an honest discussion of the topic unnecessary.

I do not think you are racist and have not said you are. But somehow, you think I did.

You have labelled me a partisan ideologue. Please substantiate that claim.

Which part, partisan or ideologue?

Well, okay, sure. From Dictionary.com:

par·ti·san [pahr-tuh-zuhn, -suhn; Brit. pahr-tuh-zan]

noun

an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, especially a person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

i·de·o·logue [ahy-dee-uh-lawg, -log, id-ee-, ahy-dee-]

noun

a person who zealously advocates an ideology.

Yeah, I think that pretty much nails it. In my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Man David Gregory put the screws to Issa on "Meet the Press" today. Marco Rubio got hammered too. Issa was revealed to be the partisan fuckface he is when every single member of the panel (even the other Conservative) said this is a bullshit distraction crusade and that there are MANY in the Republican ranks that want Issa to shit the fuck up.

I have to admit that watching the Republican party implode at the behest of the Tea Party is quite awesome. The reason most of the country doesn't care about F&F is that they don't buy into ANY of the Right Wing conspiracy theories. They also don't buy the absolute spin-job of "Bush DID NOT START THIS PROGRAM!!" which we ALL know is fucking semantics.

There's so much about this shit that wreaks of hypocrisy and duplicitous, rhetorical crusading. Where was the outrage when the Bush program lost track of guns in Wide Receiver? Huh? Oh, that's right. There was a Republican in office so Issa didn't care.

Bottom line: end the drug war, end the need for programs like this to exist in the first place.

Okay sure. From Dictionary.com:

noun

an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, especially a person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

noun

Nope. That is just you whining. You provided a dictionary definition and said it describes me. That is weaker than I expected What particular statement have I made that leads you to label me a partisan ideologue?

Are you going to even try to back up your statement?

noun

noun

Nope. That is just you whining. You provided a dictionary definition and said it describes me that is weaker than I expected What particular statement have I made that leads you to label me a partisan ideologue?

Oh, cripes, here we go again. I'm not going to play this game, again, in which you demand examples that you will only deny anyway. So here:

Oh yes, LoneLaugher, I find you to be an open-minded independent thinker. It's clear to me that you absolutely refuse to adhere to a partisan ideology (say, liberal), because I so often see you arguing just as passionately for conservative issues as for liberal issues. You are truly an independent among independents, a beacon of objectivity and an icon of sovereign rationality.

There, you "win"! Good on ya!

I don't know why in the world you keep trying to play these games with me, when you know damn well I'm not going to play them. Aren't those games more fun to play with a conservative partisan ideologue? You know, someone who also likes playing them?

Seriously, this is getting creepy.

This is being discussed, covered, and reported on in the media.

Nutters watch FOX and are told that it is not being covered on other stations. Thus, it is not being covered on other stations.

The PRIMARY source for nutters trying to claim that F&F is a gun control plot is a fucking CBS story from a months ago.

The reason that the interest level is low ( and I think recognition is not all that low at this point) is that people are focused on the economy. This shit is seen as Congress having a circle-jerk. The overwhelming majority of Americans think President Obama is a trustworthy, competent leader and, unlike the assholes who populate this forum, are not seeking ways to derail his administration.

All the news is reported. There is no collaboration between President Obama and the media.

Get a new dog.

So, you are on record as being fine with the cover up of selling 2000 guns to the drug cartels, arming the border patrol with rubber bullets, causing the death of two of them, and then burying it so no one will know? Oh and guess what? This all went down under Holder's watch, Obama's watch. And who is being held responsible? NOt one fucking person. Not one. Well I got news for you leftist asshole. The Parents have a right to know. And they will know.

So, you know when idiots like you begin a post with the word so, the following sentence is almost always a false charge. Idiot.

There has been no cover up proven, idiot. If one is proven, I will not be fine with it. And.........please stop pretending that you give a shit about Brian Terry. Idiot.

Does that mean everything following your sentence about a false charge is indeed, false, since you started off with the word, "so"? :eusa_silenced:

CaféAuLait;5506658 said:

So, you know when idiots like you begin a post with the word so, the following sentence is almost always a false charge. Idiot.

There has been no cover up proven, idiot. If one is proven, I will not be fine with it. And.........please stop pretending that you give a shit about Brian Terry. Idiot.

Does that mean everything following your sentence about a false charge is indeed, false, since you started off with the word, "so"? :eusa_silenced:

Oh wow! You got me. Can't get anything past you, can I?

noun

noun

Nope. That is just you whining. You provided a dictionary definition and said it describes me that is weaker than I expected What particular statement have I made that leads you to label me a partisan ideologue?

Oh, cripes, here we go again. I'm not going to play this game, again, in which you demand examples that you will only deny anyway. So here:

Oh yes, LoneLaugher, I find you to be an open-minded independent thinker. It's clear to me that you absolutely refuse to adhere to a partisan ideology (say, liberal), because I so often see you arguing just as passionately for conservative issues as for liberal issues. You are truly an independent among independents, a beacon of objectivity and an icon of sovereign rationality.

There, you "win"! Good on ya!

I don't know why in the world you keep trying to play these games with me, when you know damn well I'm not going to play them. Aren't those games more fun to play with a conservative partisan ideologue? You know, someone who also likes playing them?

Seriously, this is getting creepy.

Make a claim, back it up. Simple. It is how we are able to tell who is and is not a fucking ideologue.

You got nothin'.

The only people who are following F&F are political junkies. I'd love to see a poll that asks people to explain it. I'd guess at least 90% of Americans could not.

It's a radical gunrunning program started under the Bush administration to send American guns to Mexico to track drug dealers. It's even sounds like the kind of harebrained scheme Republicans would make up. After Obama became president, Republicans all over the country hate his administration so much, they keep as many of their doings from this administration as they can. One reason is so they can continue with whatever schemes started under Bush. For example, one scheme uncovered by BP. Oil companies writing out reports in pencil and then giving the reports to government agents to trace over in pen. This is a big country. Republicans hope to keep these schemes going so they can squeeze as much money out of this country as they can, to hell with the people.

By doing this, they hope to convince the American people that any administration besides Republicans, is corrupt. But Americans have wised up. The Republican Party was simply too greedy and dirty under Bush. Too many Americans understand what that party is all about. The only thing Republicans have on their side is the innate racism that is part of a party that's 90% white. They are hoping the American people won't look past the skin of the first black president and the first black Attorney General.

It remains to be seen if it will work. Many of their schemes work a first time, but not a second time.
American will never again believe in WMD's without proof. Acorn was taken down. Republicans tried the same tactics on Planned Parenthood. Didn't work. They took down Shirley Sherrod, but that won't happen again. Their schemes only work once.

Obamabots are such shameful cretins. Brian Terry and his Family deserve justice. So to Hell with Obama and Holder.

The only people who are following F&F are political junkies. I'd love to see a poll that asks people to explain it. I'd guess at least 90% of Americans could not.

AND THAT IS A SAD FACT..... Thanks "media"

Journalism has been dead for a while now...

Forum List

Back