Buy a tiny bit of gold FIRST

Urine-Colored Rocks

The government is selling off its gold to pay off the interest on the National Debt. It is their interest to encourage sensationalist stories that will raise the price of gold.
When Carter was president, i did read he sold 300,000 oz of gold. But it is no longer happening. He wanted to pay down the trade deficit.

I keep my treasure in a precious metal called tool steel.

If you don't think that's a precious metal, you've never delt with the Snap-on guy.

Not much I can't do, build, or fabricate with my tool steel and a little ingenuity.

Sorry, post-apocalypse I only accept ammo, tools, food and raw materials...no gold, silver, bitcoin or American Express.

No the gold retained its value. It still only takes 23.5 oz. to buy that car. What happened to your $750. If you had held onto that $750 it would not have purchased the car---even with interest it would not have grown 56 times its value.
You keep forgetting, or perhaps ignoring the cost of selling told to buy that car.

Yeah, my bad. Didn't keep track of the thread.

I asked the Wife if She's thought about lemons and limes in a shit hits the fan.
And of course she had. She bought a shitload of the dry packs of lemon and lime that are actually made of real fruits.
She didnt say anything about using them in a dish but it turns out she used the lemon and I couldnt tell the difference.

IMG_0816.jpeg

When Carter was president, i did read he sold 300,000 oz of gold. But it is no longer happening. He wanted to pay down the trade deficit.
There Is Always an Explanation Hiding Behind the Curtain of Disinformation

What happened to the government's silver? It is all gone, which is the reason we still haven't defaulted.

A false contradiction in a different area: How could RJ Reynolds, with a drastic decrease in smoking, afford to buy Nabisco? Because they increased their profit on each pack by a thousand percent and blamed the increase on taxes, which were 5 times the pre-tax post-profit price.

Last edited:
Maybe you could start protecting life by restricting abortion/murder. BTW--you've hijacked this thread. Your posts have nothing to do with the benefits of buying gold.
Why do you automatically assume I am pro-choice? I am pro-life and tough on crime, but I want a safe harbor to surive. It can be unpleasant. And if I hijacked the thread just ignore me.

The great society saved countless lives and brought people far out of poverty over several years.
LMAO, and to what end. The riots of 2020, after all the "gains" of the "great society" were worse than any riots we've ever seen in this country. How many people did BLM/Antifa kill in 2020. Do you think they have more right to snuff a life than someone committing suicide? Run along--your crap argument is full of holes.

Forum List

Back