Reagan vs Obama.....Bush vs Carter

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Tell me why Ronald Reagan was able to lay the recession of 1982 on Jimmy Carter but the outright crash of our economy in 2008 wasn't George W.Bush's fault. State your views and or opinions.

Tell me why Ronald Reagan was able to lay the recession of 1982 on Jimmy Carter but the outright crash of our economy in 2008 wasn't George W.Bush's fault. State your views and or opinions.

Oh I love guessing games.

Mass insanity

or ummm really twisted lies

or they are really stupid

or they are racist

FOX NEWS!

because they are selfish stupid dumbass twats who want shit to fail so they can make money.

Oh oh, I think all of the above.

Are you fucking Jrunk? When you thought up this bullshit were you drinking?

Dumb ass the recession ended in 2009. Any economical policy that obama signed after that date is all his. So since 2009 the economy is obama's.

Dumb ass the recession ended in 2009. Any economical policy that obama signed after that date is all his. So since 2009 the economy is obama's.

LOL....what a dispatch from the Republican bubble

Bush left a situation which was losing 750,000 jobs a month, gave $870 billion to the banks...and a crashing home mortgage picture. A depression

Last edited:

LOL....what a dispatch from the Republican bubble

Bush left a situation which was losing 750,000 jobs a month, gave $870 billion to the banks...and a crashing home mortgage picture. A depression

Who gave you those numbers? obama's labor department?
We were also told unemployment would not get above 8 percent if obama got what he wanted and there would be shovel ready jobs. what happen with that?

Forum List

Back