America Needs To Get Furious...Fast!

Obamabots are such shameful cretins. Brian Terry and his Family deserve justice. So to Hell with Obama and Holder.

Are you saying that these guys never would have gotten guns if there wasn't the drop in the bucket of the few hundred they were trying to track?

For the record, we don't know which bullet killed Terry, because the ballistics were inconclusive.

F&F was a boneheaded, typical ATF operation. From Ruby Ridge to Waco to this, they have a long history of running these half-ass operations that end badly.

All that said, the fact is, hundreds of thousands of weapons find their way from the US to Mexico and this has been the case for a long time. Somehow, I don't think you nitwits on the whacky right are going to be for tighter gun control laws to keep that from happening.

By Chris Cox

Attorney General Eric Holder’s continued refusal to turn over “Fast and Furious” documents to House investigators — even in the face of being held in contempt by Congress — is another symptom of the disease of lawlessness that has been rotting our republic ever since President Barack Obama took office.

Moreover, Obama’s decision to invoke “executive privilege” to hide these documents from the American people is a tacit admission that what the National Rifle Association has been saying since day one is true. Namely, that the inconceivable crimes committed under operation “Fast and Furious” were designed to support the Obama administration’s gun-control agenda.

Americans should not be fooled by Holder and Obama’s spin that this is a “partisan” fight. This is an American fight to restore the trust that we deserve to have in our government. The Obama administration’s continued cover-up of this deadly scandal is a threat to the lives of our border patrol agents, our rule of law, the accountability we expect from our top leaders, and the sanctity of our U.S. Constitution.

Millions of NRA members, and tens of millions who support us, have been fighting for the truth since the day this scandal first broke. We’ve generated over 100,000 petitions to Congress demanding that they hold the Obama administration accountable. We’ve fought tirelessly for the truth, because we know this is a decisive battle for the future of our constitutional form of government.

Everywhere I go across this great country, Americans are shell-shocked and incredulous that their government could be capable of orchestrating such a criminal scheme. Incredulous that the president who promised all of us the most transparent administration in history has instead delivered the biggest cover-up since Watergate and the deadliest government scandal we’ve ever seen.

And sadly, many of the good people I meet feel helpless to do anything about it. But that feeling of helplessness has to stop. This scandal is ground zero in the fight for the soul of America...

Read more: America needs to get furious

And....? Apparently people aren't caring about this as much as you'd like them to.

Well they should.

Now this guy is suddenly all about that Executive Privilege. Gee, how convenient. Is there any promise this President hasn't broken? Man, Obamabots are such silly dupes.

By Chris Cox

Attorney General Eric Holder’s continued refusal to turn over “Fast and Furious” documents to House investigators — even in the face of being held in contempt by Congress — is another symptom of the disease of lawlessness that has been rotting our republic ever since President Barack Obama took office.

Moreover, Obama’s decision to invoke “executive privilege” to hide these documents from the American people is a tacit admission that what the National Rifle Association has been saying since day one is true. Namely, that the inconceivable crimes committed under operation “Fast and Furious” were designed to support the Obama administration’s gun-control agenda.

Americans should not be fooled by Holder and Obama’s spin that this is a “partisan” fight. This is an American fight to restore the trust that we deserve to have in our government. The Obama administration’s continued cover-up of this deadly scandal is a threat to the lives of our border patrol agents, our rule of law, the accountability we expect from our top leaders, and the sanctity of our U.S. Constitution.

Millions of NRA members, and tens of millions who support us, have been fighting for the truth since the day this scandal first broke. We’ve generated over 100,000 petitions to Congress demanding that they hold the Obama administration accountable. We’ve fought tirelessly for the truth, because we know this is a decisive battle for the future of our constitutional form of government.

Everywhere I go across this great country, Americans are shell-shocked and incredulous that their government could be capable of orchestrating such a criminal scheme. Incredulous that the president who promised all of us the most transparent administration in history has instead delivered the biggest cover-up since Watergate and the deadliest government scandal we’ve ever seen.

And sadly, many of the good people I meet feel helpless to do anything about it. But that feeling of helplessness has to stop. This scandal is ground zero in the fight for the soul of America...

Read more: America needs to get furious

And....? Apparently people aren't caring about this as much as you'd like them to.

Well they should.
You can take it to the bank that if George Bush was in office, everyone would be given 30 reasons, hourly, on why they should care about their government's involvement in criminal activity.

Well they should.
You can take it to the bank that if George Bush was in office, everyone would be given 30 reasons, hourly, on why they should care about their government's involvement in criminal activity.

Oh, you know it. The Obamabots would be here screeching for Impeachment 24/7. They're a very dishonest bunch for sure.

Maybe the American people on average are smart enough to realize that Fox News, Darrell Issa and the NRA are just trying everything they know to CREATE a scandal? Maybe that's it?

Yeah. That's it. Stupids.

Maybe the American people on average are smart enough to realize that Fox News, Darrell Issa and the NRA are just trying everything they know to CREATE a scandal? Maybe that's it?

Yeah sure, that explains your 'Hope & Change' asshole claiming Executive Privilege and Brian Terry being murdered. You Obamabots are such disingenuous cretins.

Yeah sure, that explains your 'Hope & Change' asshole claiming Executive Privilege and Brian Terry being murdered. You Obamabots are such disingenuous cretins.

Brian Terry was murdered by a Mexican drug lord, not President Obama or Eric Holder. Sure, F&F put the guns in their hands, but are you really telling me that Terry was LESS in danger of being gunned down at some point without F&F? Remember, PaulBot, that Wide Receiver also lost track of guns too. Oh, and then there's the fact they are gangsters and could have gotten the firearms from anywhere else too.

No, this is a case of a massive operational fuck up, and if Issa had any integrity he'd focus the investigation on the ATF, the agency responsible for the fuck-up. But it's clear to everyone outside the bubble of Conservative Media that this is a partisan attack, and nothing more.

Brian Terry was murdered by a Mexican drug lord, not President Obama or Eric Holder. Sure, F&F put the guns in their hands, but are you really telling me that Terry was LESS in danger of being gunned down at some point without F&F? Remember, PaulBot, that Wide Receiver also lost track of guns too. Oh, and then there's the fact they are gangsters and could have gotten the firearms from anywhere else too.

No, this is a case of a massive operational fuck up, and if Issa had any integrity he'd focus the investigation on the ATF, the agency responsible for the fuck-up. But it's clear to everyone outside the bubble of Conservative Media that this is a partisan attack, and nothing more.

Nah, that's just you justifying and attempting to give your Dear Leader & Holder a free pass. Somehow i think you would feel quite different if an 'R' was in office right now. Both assholes should be held accountable. Period, end of story.

This just in, libbiederrps ^ can't stop sucking the President's dick long enough to finish tossing the President's salad!

Mercifully, NO film at 11.
This just in...asshole conservatives with no keg to stand on resort to digs about gay oral sex....latent homosexuality on their part? Probably...and yes....thank God.....no film at 11.

This just in, libbiederrps ^ can't stop sucking the President's dick long enough to finish tossing the President's salad!

This just in...asshole conservatives with no keg to stand on resort to digs about gay oral sex....latent homosexuality on their part? Probably...and yes....thank God.....no film at 11.

I have him on ignore. Ha ha. What an idiot. I love that I'm a straight male with a wife and two kids and I'm gay to them because they have no other insults to toss out. I wish I was gay sometimes. I'd have so much more disposable income!

I have him on ignore. Ha ha. What an idiot. I love that I'm a straight male with a wife and two kids and I'm gay to them because they have no other insults to toss out. I wish I was gay sometimes. I'd have so much more disposable income!

Damn, you're in the negs again. Looks like you're really getting under their skin.

:thup:

Liberals are just scum.

Their messiah can have some grand plan to undermine American gun owners with this "give guns to Mexican drug gangs" and it blows up in his face, but they're still ok with the entire bullshit.

He is a criminal along with Holder, but they don't care because they are scum too.

Liberals are just scum.

Their messiah can have some grand plan to undermine American gun owners with this "give guns to Mexican drug gangs" and it blows up in his face, but they're still ok with the entire bullshit.

He is a criminal along with Holder, but they don't care because they are scum too.

Flattery'll getcha nowhere. :)

Damn, you're in the negs again. Looks like you're really getting under their skin.

:thup:

I hadn't even noticed. Ha ha. Fuck 'em. It's fun to be hated by idiots.

Yeah...same here...except fir the wishful thinking part...I'm happily hetero. Although I do understand about the disposable income part. Putting our youngest through college right now with only a one year reprieve after graduating our oldest...Penn State...Forestry major....working in his field, and doing well...proud of the kid. Our daughter is more unsettled and has a little growing up to do....but she's a good, smart kid. I'm happy she's attending, but worry about her dedication...hopeful and pretty confident that it'll click.

Anyway..I got a good family and life....sorry for bragging....

Forum List

Back