America Needs To Get Furious...Fast!

Thank God my oldest is only five so we have a few years yet to figure out how to pay for his school. I figure with the Conservatives still around in 13 years it'll cost about 3.6 million dollars a unit.

Thank God my oldest is only five so we have a few years yet to figure out how to pay for his school. I figure with the Conservatives still around in 13 years it'll cost about 3.6 million dollars a unit.

Not necessarily. If you choose to send him to the right school, you can get one of those keen vouchers they're always gushing about.

Not necessarily. If you choose to send him to the right school, you can get one of those keen vouchers they're always gushing about.

Haha! We're going to just take the Mitt Romney advice and "shop around for the best price."

If I may make a suggestion....we used a 529 plan. The one we use is called. "Tuition Account Program", or A TAP Fund. The way it works is that you pay for your child's college credits now at today's prices. We started at $25/pay/kid. It paid for two years of our oldest's education and most of our youngest's....that's just tuition, but it has helped immensely.

With your kid being so young, you might be able to cover it all. Oh...BTW...if your child chooses not to go....you've just saved a pile of money to supplement your retirement.

Brian Terry was murdered by a Mexican drug lord, not President Obama or Eric Holder. Sure, F&F put the guns in their hands, but are you really telling me that Terry was LESS in danger of being gunned down at some point without F&F? Remember, PaulBot, that Wide Receiver also lost track of guns too. Oh, and then there's the fact they are gangsters and could have gotten the firearms from anywhere else too.

No, this is a case of a massive operational fuck up, and if Issa had any integrity he'd focus the investigation on the ATF, the agency responsible for the fuck-up. But it's clear to everyone outside the bubble of Conservative Media that this is a partisan attack, and nothing more.

Wow ..... just wow....

If I may make a suggestion....we used a 529 plan. The one we use is called. "Tuition Account Program", or A TAP Fund. The way it works is that you pay for your child's college credits now at today's prices. We started at $25/pay/kid. It paid for two years of our oldest's education and most of our youngest's....that's just tuition, but it has helped immensely.

With your kid being so young, you might be able to cover it all. Oh...BTW...if your child chooses not to go....you've just saved a pile of money to supplement your retirement.

That my friend is an amazing suggestion. And I'm going to look into it tomorrow. :)

Forum List

Back