America Needs To Get Furious...Fast!

Just like Rep. Issa, you got zilch, zip, nada. Unlike him, though, at least he's admitted it - not that it's stopped him from doubling down on unsubstantiated wingnut conspiracy theories.

You really will defend anything your Dear Leader/Democrats do. You Bots are so despicable.

Call me anything but late for pointing out what a sorry-ass hack you are.

You're a warped individual. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending Obama & Holder. But that would require a heart & conscience. And obviously that's impossible for a programmed Obamabot.

Yes, 'Party before Country.' We get it asshole. Your only concern is that your Dear Leader gets a free pass. You don't give a shit about Brian Terry and his Family. Like i said, you Bots are inhuman pieces of shit.

That describes you idiots to a tee...party before country. Saul Alinsky lives in you....accuse others of what you yourselves are doing. Congratulations....you are officially a radical.

Saul Alinsky was a radical Marxist, just like you and your 'Hope & Change' asshole. So piss off you ignorant dummy.

Considering the good that Saul Alinsky's efforts did for a lot of people, I'd say you're not worthy of scraping the dogshit from the bottom of his shoe.

You really will defend anything your Dear Leader/Democrats do. You Bots are so despicable.

Call me anything but late for pointing out what a sorry-ass hack you are.

You're a warped individual. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending Obama & Holder. But that would require a heart & conscience. And obviously that's impossible for a programmed Obamabot.

Like I said, you got nothin'. But please continue your fauxrage, it's pretty entertaining.

Well, not really. It's actually pretty sad and predictable.

That describes you idiots to a tee...party before country. Saul Alinsky lives in you....accuse others of what you yourselves are doing. Congratulations....you are officially a radical.

Saul Alinsky was a radical Marxist, just like you and your 'Hope & Change' asshole. So piss off you ignorant dummy.

Considering the good that Saul Alinsky's efforts did for a lot of people, I'd say you're not worthy of scraping the dogshit from the bottom of his shoe.

You would say that. Why don't you be a good little Bootlicker, and go lick that dogshit off your Dear Leader's boots.

Hmm, maybe this is entertainiing after all. Tell us more.

:popcorn:

Well, you are a Bootlicking Obamabot no? Just speaking truth & reality. You Bots will defend anything your Dear Leader and Democrats do. If that's entertaining to you, than so be it. It is what it is.

Hmm, maybe this is entertainiing after all. Tell us more.

:popcorn:

Well, you are a Bootlicking Obamabot no? Just speaking truth & reality. You Bots will defend anything your Dear Leader and Democrats do. If that's entertaining to you, than so be it. It is what it is.

Oh come on now, are you even trying???

You haven't proved me wrong yet. You are a Bootlicking Obamabot who only cares about the Dear Leader & Holder getting a free pass. You could care less about Brian Terry and his Family. I think i nailed you perfectly.

Yes, 'Party before Country.' We get it asshole. Your only concern is that your Dear Leader gets a free pass. You don't give a shit about Brian Terry and his Family. Like i said, you Bots are inhuman pieces of shit.

If I'm a Marxist, then you are a Muslim. BTW...how Christian of you in your last few posts...you are a pretender. A pious, upstanding Christian would not use the language you used, nor would he be so judgmental....you seem to care about God's word about as much as you probably really do about Agent Terry and his family.....enough to keep your dream of smoking dope legally a possibility.

See how your bullshit name calling works? It adds nothing to the conversation, does it? We've been going back and forth for how many posts? If this is your idea of real debate, then no wonder Libertarians are such a fringe element in our society.

You haven't proved me wrong yet. You are a Bootlicking Obamabot who only cares about the Dear Leader & Holder getting a free pass. You could care less about Brian Terry and his Family. I think i nailed you perfectly.

You mean you can't come up with anything more original?

Awwww....:(

I thought you could be a more fun hack than that.

You mean you can't come up with anything more original?

Awwww....:(

I thought you could be a more fun hack than that.

Why add anything more? I already nailed you spot-on. I have only spoken the truth about you. Sorry, but it is what it is.

It's funny that the USMB Right Wing Nuts think people believe they care about Brian Terry and his family.

Oh STFU you ignorant Ex-Mod failure. You're the assholes defending Obama & Holder on this. You should be ashamed of yourselves. But you're inhuman pieces of shit, so that's just not possible. Anything for your Dear Leader, anything for your Dear Leader.

Looks that my truth bomb has you pretty shook up.

It's funny that the USMB Right Wing Nuts think people believe they care about Brian Terry and his family.

Oh STFU you ignorant Ex-Mod failure. You're the assholes defending Obama & Holder on this. You should be ashamed of yourselves. But you're inhuman pieces of shit, so that's just not possible. Anything for your Dear Leader, anything for your Dear Leader.

Youthinks the hack doth protest too much, too?

Youthinks the hack doth protest too much, too?

The streets are flooded with his crocodile tears.

If the Pubs and dupes cared about Terry and Mexicans, they would A)Investigate what the ATF did, obviously, and B) do something about the gun shops and shows that allow tens of thousands of weapons into Mexico and our cities- 40K dead in Mexico and the same HERE. But then they'd be COMMUNISTS!!!! LOL!

By Chris Cox

Attorney General Eric Holder’s continued refusal to turn over “Fast and Furious” documents to House investigators — even in the face of being held in contempt by Congress — is another symptom of the disease of lawlessness that has been rotting our republic ever since President Barack Obama took office.

Moreover, Obama’s decision to invoke “executive privilege” to hide these documents from the American people is a tacit admission that what the National Rifle Association has been saying since day one is true. Namely, that the inconceivable crimes committed under operation “Fast and Furious” were designed to support the Obama administration’s gun-control agenda.

Americans should not be fooled by Holder and Obama’s spin that this is a “partisan” fight. This is an American fight to restore the trust that we deserve to have in our government. The Obama administration’s continued cover-up of this deadly scandal is a threat to the lives of our border patrol agents, our rule of law, the accountability we expect from our top leaders, and the sanctity of our U.S. Constitution.

Millions of NRA members, and tens of millions who support us, have been fighting for the truth since the day this scandal first broke. We’ve generated over 100,000 petitions to Congress demanding that they hold the Obama administration accountable. We’ve fought tirelessly for the truth, because we know this is a decisive battle for the future of our constitutional form of government.

Everywhere I go across this great country, Americans are shell-shocked and incredulous that their government could be capable of orchestrating such a criminal scheme. Incredulous that the president who promised all of us the most transparent administration in history has instead delivered the biggest cover-up since Watergate and the deadliest government scandal we’ve ever seen.

And sadly, many of the good people I meet feel helpless to do anything about it. But that feeling of helplessness has to stop. This scandal is ground zero in the fight for the soul of America...

Read more: America needs to get furious

And....? Apparently people aren't caring about this as much as you'd like them to.

It's amusing to watch the only people here who use such terminology for the President are people like you.

Forum List

Back