America Great Again: Trump To Announce Carrier Staying...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I know a lot of you are rabid Trump-haters, but we should all celebrate this one. A day to be real happy for the folks in Indianapolis. Good on Carrier. Good on Trump.

From the earliest days of his campaign, Donald J. Trump made keeping manufacturing jobs in the United States his signature economic issue, and the decision by Carrier, the big air-conditioner company, to move over 2,000 of them from Indiana to Mexico was a tailor-made talking point for him on the stump.

On Thursday, Mr. Trump and Mike Pence, Indiana’s governor and the vice president-elect, plan to appear at Carrier’s Indianapolis factory to announce a deal with the company to keep roughly 1,000 jobs in the state, according to officials with the transition team as well as Carrier.

Mr. Trump will be hard-pressed to alter the economic forces that have hammered the Rust Belt for decades, but forcing Carrier and its parent company, United Technologies, to reverse course is a powerful tactical strike that will hearten his followers even before he takes office.

“I’m ready for him to come,” said Robin Maynard, a 24-year veteran of Carrier who builds high-efficiency furnaces and earns almost $24 an hour. “Now I can put my daughter through college without having to look for another job.”...

More:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/business/trump-to-announce-carrier-plant-will-keep-jobs-in-us.html
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

No doubt the Trump haters will condemn him for saving jobs. Proof of their insanity, not that further proof was required.

I wonder how many of those Carrier workers voted for Trump. Did their union tell them to vote Cankles?

No doubt the Trump haters will condemn him for saving jobs. Proof of their insanity, not that further proof was required.

I wonder how many of those Carrier workers voted for Trump. Did their union tell them to vote Cankles?

Yeah, today's Unions really have sold out workers. Union leaders only serve their Democratic Party masters. They haven't served their workers in many years. They've gone along with destructive Democrat agendas like Open Borders and awful foreign Trade Deals.

Today's Union leaders really should be ashamed of themselves. But anyway, we've got something to celebrate. Score one for the American Worker. It doesn't happen very often anymore. Good on Trump and Carrier!

As a former union member I can attest to the union officials only in it for themselves. Also, those crooks are VOTE in by the workers. They laugh at the very ones they are assigned to represent.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back