Trump sides with Disney, proving false the "Go woke go broke" mantra

If Trump was the governor of Florida he would be doing the same thing as DeSantis. Since DeSantis is likely going to run against Trump he is taking an opposing position.

With Trump it's all about Trump.
What is Biden about?

pyetro is a Trump worshipper.:laughing0301:
What are you cultists going to do when the orange MAL retard picks DuhSantis as his running mate? Ronny is practically already an appendage of Trump's big ass in case the retard picks him for a cabinet post if not V.P. That's if Trump isn't in the slammer or under house arrest by then when Jack Smith charges him with insurrection, obstruction etc., etc.

And THAT'S all counting on the retard getting the nomination if he doesn't totally go off the reservation when he's indicted.

What are you cultists going to do when the orange MAL retard picks DuhSantis as his running mate? Ronny is practically already an appendage of Trump's big ass in case the retard picks him for a cabinet post if not V.P. That's if Trump isn't in the slammer or under house arrest by then when Jack Smith charges him with insurrection, obstruction etc., etc.

And THAT'S all counting on the retard getting the nomination if he doesn't totally go off the reservation when he's indicted.
Seek help soon, Simp,:itsok:

Desantis is risking a huge loss of jobs if he continues what Trump calls a "political stunt" of antagonizing Disney, the wokest of all company.
Trump went woke by defending Disney:

Because it is a cult, Trump supporters will very likely ease up on their anti-Disney views, because Trump told them so. As a liberal I have no problem with that. I continue to welcome Trump's lefty stances (entitlements, guns, Disney).

For a related past thread, see:
I don't listen to Trump.
Why do you?

Desantis is risking a huge loss of jobs if he continues what Trump calls a "political stunt" of antagonizing Disney, the wokest of all company.
Trump went woke by defending Disney:

Because it is a cult, Trump supporters will very likely ease up on their anti-Disney views, because Trump told them so. As a liberal I have no problem with that. I continue to welcome Trump's lefty stances (entitlements, guns, Disney).

For a related past thread, see:

DeSantis looks both petty and silly with this pissing contest with Disney World.

He also looks butthurt, which makes him look weak.

Forum List

Back