Trump promises to Make America Great Again

Yeah, sure, ok, that's it, just meany tweets..... :cuckoo:
So low inflation and gas prices bad?
No new wars is bad?
Keeping geopolitical adversaries in check is bad?
Lowest unemployment rates bad?
I know I'm wasting my time trying to be reasonable with you, but your's, and the rest of your fellow demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies' RABID hatred of Trump and his supporters is completely over the top ridiculous and PATHETIC.
Get a fucking grip on REALITY and stop being so over-emotional ffs!!!!

So low inflation and gas prices bad?
His $8 Trillion added to the National Debt IN 4 YEARS, and Quantitative Easing when we were not in crisis is the major CAUSE for persistent inflation today, silly one. During COVID gas prices were low, because no one was driving anywhere....no demand. Encouraging the Saudis to reduce output hurt us greatly when Covid lock downs were over.

No new wars is bad?

What new wars did Biden start? Zip! He started none, as well...

Keeping geopolitical adversaries in check is bad?

Through appeasement of telling our adversaries how smart and beautiful they are on the world stage WEAKENED US as a Nation and was disgusting and shameful for U.S. citizens....Helsinki, and his love letters he boasted about was enough to almost call treason!

Lowest unemployment rates bad?
lowest unemployment rates:lol::lol:????

Try HIGHEST unemployment Employment rate under him! (covid)

Biden's unemployment rate went lower than Trump's low was....

And??????

Oh I know. It's proof that he is the greatest Con Man America has ever produced isn't it? Look at how many moroonies believe him, this time around! The USA is the greatest country in the world. We're doing better after the Covid pandemic that most any country in the modern world. But he has the Neo-GOP believing that it's burning down and it's Saul Bidens fault. All of it! He is the Con Man of Con Men!

Trump promises to Make America Great Again​

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. And I this time I really, really will bring a $4,000 pay raise for workers, bring down drug prices, drain the swamp, provide maternity leave to women whose employers don't provided that benefit, release my tax returns, and I really, really won't have time to go golf, that I can tell you.

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at a Nov. 5, 2016, campaign rally in Reno, Nevada. “It would grind government to a halt.” Days earlier, at another rally on Nov. 3 in Concord, North Carolina, Trump said it would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government” if Clinton won the election while under investigation. “She has no right to be running,” he said. Trump was indicted last month on 37 felony counts in connection to his handling of classified documents after leaving the White House.
Read it at CNN

Hate to tell ya, but 4 years ain't enough time. It'll take that long just to fix qui pro joes FUs. If he had 8 consecutive years he could have made some inroads into the shit the commies have done over the past 60+ years, no chance in 4.

We need 4 more years of Trump followed by 8 years of DeSantis.

Trump went after Jack Smith's "wife and family" in a "speech" a couple of days ago.

Even the most decent adult would agree that this is beyond the pale. The Trumpsters? They won't.

Last edited:
Hate to tell ya, but 4 years ain't enough time. It'll take that long just to fix qui pro joes FUs. If he had 8 consecutive years he could have made some inroads into the shit the commies have done over the past 60+ years, no chance in 4.

DeSantis will be needed of course. Both exceptional men!!

Greg

Forum List

Back