Trump sides with Disney, proving false the "Go woke go broke" mantra

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Desantis is risking a huge loss of jobs if he continues what Trump calls a "political stunt" of antagonizing Disney, the wokest of all company.
Trump went woke by defending Disney:
“Disney’s next move will be the announcement that no more money will be invested in Florida because of the Governor,” Mr. Trump wrote on Truth Social. “In fact, they could even announce a slow withdrawal or sale of certain properties, or the whole thing. Watch! That would be a killer. In the meantime, this is all so unnecessary, a political STUNT!

Because it is a cult, Trump supporters will very likely ease up on their anti-Disney views, because Trump told them so. As a liberal I have no problem with that. I continue to welcome Trump's lefty stances (entitlements, guns, Disney).

For a related past thread, see:

If Trump was the governor of Florida he would be doing the same thing as DeSantis. Since DeSantis is likely going to run against Trump he is taking an opposing position.

With Trump it's all about Trump.

Desantis is risking a huge loss of jobs if he continues what Trump calls a "political stunt" of antagonizing Disney, the wokest of all company.

Because it is a cult, Trump supporters will very likely ease up on their anti-Disney views, because Trump told them so. As a liberal I have no problem with that. I continue to welcome Trump's lefty stances (entitlements, guns, Disney).

Actually Disney's next move is to lay off 7,000 employees.

Minnie Mouse, Micky Mouse & Donald *uck getting it on in a 3 way Disney XXX rated special! If it involves sex it's loaded with all the good stuff, scandals, politick'n, corruption, $$$$$, cheating, lying, bribery, black mail, contracts/hits & lawsuits. The only thing Disney could add to a rodent/duck sex bonanza to stimulate $ales would be to include a DeSantis/Trump cage fight as a boner, err I meant bonUS! I can see it now; "The Wokester vs. The Jokester"!!!

Lefties finally have an issue with Trump vs DeSantis. It's pretty lame but it beats talking about the politics that affect Americans every freaking day.

Just keep repeating "It's a cult, It's a cult" while slurping your Kool-Aid.
Just keep pretending that telling me to repeat it is going to stop me from saying it.

Go somewhere else with your kindergarten reverse psychology.

Lefties finally have an issue with Trump vs DeSantis. It's pretty lame but it beats talking about the politics that affect Americans every freaking day.
Conservatives love trashing Disney until their cult leader sides with Disney.
Drink that Coolaid!

Because it is a cult, Trump supporters will very likely ease up on their anti-Disney views
Or not, because it’s a cult.

Trump sycophants will continue with their usual hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance by supporting Trump and lying about ‘woke’ as they continue their unwarranted, baseless attack of Disney.

Anyone who believes ONE word coming out of Trump's yap is being played for a fool.

When will people wise up to this guy? He's a lying bastard, always was, always will be.

pyetro is a Trump worshipper.:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back