Amelia Earhart

Jesus are you clueless.

Folks have been trying to figure out what happened to her and Fred Noonan for those seventy years and it seems they have finally found the answer to a mystery.

Some folks like to have mysteries solved. Apparently you don't.

Simply nosiness. Let the poor woman and her relatives rest in peace. History has a way of fabrication. Not only that, but there's theories about this possibility and that one. Bear in mind that's all they are is theories. We'll never know with absolute surety. Why speculate and spin your wheels going nowhere, but apparently that's something you prefer doing.

That's the point. Don't you think her relatives would like to know what happened to her??

Oh and its not going nowhere. Bones were found and they are hoping to find more for proof positive.

Just because you don't want a mystery solved doesn't mean everyone is a shortsighted as you are.

Relatives have no doubt moved on in seventy years . Why did this up for them all over again and reopen their wounds. Have you no compassionate? Regardless, it's all merely speculation at this point, bones or not. Get a life today, and stop living in the past, for crying out loud!

Good God. You are a moron.

Her disappearance has been a mystery for seventy years and you can bet her relatives are glad its finally solved.

Bones hold DNA.

I have a life and I don't live in the past. I just like a mystery that's solved.

Jesus your clueless.

Bones with DNA hold no clues about what happened whatsoever. Now who's being "clueless"?

Your clueless that's who.

Bones hold DNA and can identify who was on the island.

If the bones identify she and Noonan as being the people on the island than the account of landing on the atoll holds water.

Of course a clueless person wouldn't want to know. That's what clueless is. Clueless.

Simply nosiness. Let the poor woman and her relatives rest in peace. History has a way of fabrication. Not only that, but there's theories about this possibility and that one. Bear in mind that's all they are is theories. We'll never know with absolute surety. Why speculate and spin your wheels going nowhere, but apparently that's something you prefer doing.

That's the point. Don't you think her relatives would like to know what happened to her??

Oh and its not going nowhere. Bones were found and they are hoping to find more for proof positive.

Just because you don't want a mystery solved doesn't mean everyone is a shortsighted as you are.

Relatives have no doubt moved on in seventy years . Why did this up for them all over again and reopen their wounds. Have you no compassionate? Regardless, it's all merely speculation at this point, bones or not. Get a life today, and stop living in the past, for crying out loud!

Her disappearance has been a mystery for seventy years and you can bet her relatives are glad its finally solved.

Bones hold DNA.

I have a life and I don't live in the past. I just like a mystery that's solved.

Jesus your clueless.

Bones with DNA hold no clues about what happened whatsoever. Now who's being "clueless"?

If the bones identify she and Noonan as being the people on the island than the account of landing on the atoll holds water.

Of course a clueless person wouldn't want to know. That's what clueless is. Clueless.

FU! Bones won't solve this mystery. They may identify who was where, but not why and what happened to them, idiot!!!

Bones hold DNA.

Jesus your clueless.

FU! Bones won't solve this mystery. They may identify who was where, but not why and what happened to them, idiot!!!

It would solve the mystery in terms of where the plane landed. That they initially survived the crash. What else to the mystery is there to solve?

Bones hold DNA.

Jesus your clueless.

It would solve the mystery in terms of where the plane landed. That they initially survived the crash. What else to the mystery is there to solve?

What happened to them as a result of landing there, what was their condition at the time, what they endured as a result of... Have you read any of the theories on this? Such as the US orchestrated this flight to spy on Japan, like they were tortured on the atoll, etc. Shit, man, who'd you call clueless? STFU and move on!!!

Bones hold DNA.

Jesus your clueless.

What happened to them as a result of landing there, what was their condition at the time, what they endured as a result of... Have you read any of the theories on this? Such as the US orchestrated this flight to spy on Japan, like they were tortured on the atoll, etc. Shit, man, who'd you call clueless? STFU and move on!!!

If you know what island they landed on and that they were alive...you pretty much know what happened to them, they starved
You can also find out whether the Japanese occupied the island at the time

Bones hold DNA.

Jesus your clueless.

They know what happened idiot. They got lost and disappeared. If the bones belong to them everyone will know what happened. Mystery solved.

God you are and idiot.

Pointless in trying to enlighten you, moron. How do you know they got lost and that the US maybe sent them there to spy on Japan? How do you know the reason they ended up there is because they ran out of fuel? You fucking don't know that nor does anyone else! So, in your tiny mind, it's okay to have proof of where they died, but it's immaterial as to what they endured at the hands of the enemy until they died. You do know the atoll was Japanese and it was WWII, do you not?

If you know what island they landed on and that they were alive...you pretty much know what happened to them, they starved

Yes, the atoll, not an island, was Japanese owned. No, they likely didn't starve to death. People actually live on South Pacific atolls, fish, garden, make use of coconut fruit and trees. Some atolls, during WWII, were staffed with Japanese military to ward off us working our way to the island of Japan, their choice real estate.

Pointless in trying to enlighten you, moron. How do you know they got lost and that the US maybe sent them there to spy on Japan? How do you know the reason they ended up there is because they ran out of fuel? You fucking don't know that nor does anyone else! So, in your tiny mind, it's okay to have proof of where they died, but it's immaterial as to what they endured at the hands of the enemy until they died. You do know the atoll was Japanese and it was WWII, do you not?

Jesus your an idiot.

Speaking of a tiny mind.

You apparently think they were spies for the US. Kinda funny that since the US didn't know where they were for seventy years. Loads of spies out there and if the Japs had them it would have gotten out.

Catch a clue clueless.

Yes, the atoll, not an island, was Japanese owned. No, they likely didn't starve to death. People actually live on South Pacific atolls, fish, garden, make use of coconut fruit and trees. Some atolls, during WWII, were staffed with Japanese military to ward off us working our way to the island of Japan, their choice real estate.

If the Japanese were there, they would have removed Earhart and her bones would not be found on an island. If she died in custody, her bones would be buried

Answers your wild conspiracy theories doesn't it?

Jesus your an idiot.

Speaking of a tiny mind.

You apparently think they were spies for the US. Kinda funny that since the US didn't know where they were for seventy years. Loads of spies out there and if the Japs had them it would have gotten out.

Catch a clue clueless.

The US "claims" they didn't know their whereabouts. Thought processes for you simply don't happen, do they?

If the Japanese were there, they would have removed Earhart and her bones would not be found on an island. If she died in custody, her bones would be buried

It was war time!!! Do you think the Japanese were worried about clean up? Really?? They left bodies wherever they expired. They didn't even bury their own, let alone foreigners. The Japs cremetated their own, they don't believe in a hereafter, so why bother?

I simply stated the facts. The discussion here isn't about my theories, I leave that up to theorists. So, no, it doesn't provide answers, because I don't have questions about this issue as posted previously. Got that?

It was war time!!! Do you think the Japanese were worried about clean up? Really?? They left bodies wherever they expired. They didn't even bury their own, let alone foreigners. The Japs cremetated their own, they don't believe in a hereafter, so why bother?

I simply stated the facts. The discussion here isn't about my theories, I leave that up to theorists. So, no, it doesn't provide answers, because I don't have questions about this issue as posted previously. Got that?

Japanese are actually our friends now

If they captured Earhart, they could just admit it. They admitted to a lot worse than capturing an American pilot

Your conspiracy theories are pretty lame and based on fanciful prewar spy intrigue. Totally unsupported by any documentation from the US or Japanese archives

Yup It was 1937, not 1942 and we weren't at war with Japan. In fact no one was even considering Japan as an enemy in 1937 hence the surprise attack at Pearl Harbor.

You can't cure stupid.

Yup It was 1937, not 1942 and we weren't at war with Japan. In fact no one was even considering Japan as an enemy in 1937 hence the surprise attack at Pearl Harbor.

You can't cure stupid.

Fact is ...Earhart sucked as a pilot

She was more publicity than skill. Her lack of skills eventually caught up with her

No it wasn't wartime. It was 1937 when she and Noonan disappeared and we weren't at war with anyone.

You can't cure stupid.

She was more publicity than skill. Her lack of skills eventually caught up with her

You can't cure stupid.

I had read she sucked as a pilot.

Noonan was a helluva navigator though and I'm sure he saved her ass on more than one occasion.

Her main claim to fame was being a woman who was doing something that only men were doing. Flying planes.

You can't cure stupid.

Noonan was a helluva navigator though and I'm sure he saved her ass on more than one occasion.

Her main claim to fame was being a woman who was doing something that only men were doing. Flying planes.

Her claim to fame was she was a woman who looked like Lindberg. Her publicist/husband even had her cut her hair like Lindberg

She knew how to fly but was far from the best woman pilot. But Earhart had the funding, publicity and best equipment

charles-and-amelia-300x196.jpg

Last edited:

You can't cure stupid.

Her claim to fame was she was a woman who looked like Lindberg. Her publicist/husband even had her cut her hair like Lindberg

She knew how to fly but was far from the best woman pilot. But Earhart had the funding, publicity and best equipment

I agree and it didn't hurt that she was a woman in a male dominated skill set either.

Gee. Where did clueless go???

Last edited:
Why are we actually expending energy on an event that happened 70 years ago?What can it possibly net us at this point? My gosh, have we nothing more pressing on our plates currently? Our whole country is in the shitter and we focus on this crap. Who the hell cares, what difference could it possibly make, and nothing can be changed at this point? We are simply into drama. If there isn't enough going on in our lives, we'll manufacture something.

You didn't find it the least bit interesting when they found the Titantic? Aren't you the least bit interested when questions about Kennedy's death come up? What does showing an interest in significant historical events have to do with our country going in the shitter? With that line of thinking why do anything entertaining while the whole country is going into the shitter? Why watch the Super Bowl? Why go see Star Wars? Why not just spend all day and night debating about how to put the country in the right track? Bizarre mindset you have.

Forum List

Back