China entering Syrian conflict

A bit late: Updated: September 27, 2015 14:46 IST

After the Russians and Iranians, Chinese troops reportedly are teaming up with the Syrian regime forces in what is being termed as the deal that will allow President Bashar al-Assad to stay in power.

A report claims that a Chinese naval vessel carrying dozens of "military advisers" is on its way to Syria and the Chinese troops will then join with the "hundreds" of Russian soldiers.

"The Chinese will be arriving in the coming weeks," a Syrian army official told Lebanon-based news website - Al-Masdar Al-'Arabi.

Chinese troops to join Russian marines in Syria soon, says report

China’s military advisers ‘heading to Syria to help fight ISIS’ – report

China Send Fighter Jets To Syria, Joining Forces With Russia –...

For what were wasted $$$$ billions of US taxpayers in Iraq, Afghanistan,Syria etc. etc. etc.
For what died thousands of US troops?

Damn.

The Bible talked about this. Russia, China and "Persia" (Iran) uniting in a Middle East war against Israel and her allies.

Damn.

The Bible talked about this. Russia, China and "Persia" (Iran) uniting in a Middle East war against Israel and her allies.
Prophesy: When the Bear, the Dragon and the Eagle meet, the world as we know it will end.

Russia and china are buddies.
Them two together are a fuckin POWER HOUSE.
Those 2 stay out of the globalist spotlight. I don't blame them.

Did you guys miss the posts of "the oracle at USMB"? (me---rosie)
world war III began about five years ago-------
allied powers are
USA (YAAYYYYYYYYYY) Canada (more or less) Saudi arabia (one takes
what one can get) Israel EU (sorta)

Axis powers SYRIA, IRAN, Russia, China, India joined the Axis,

try to face reality folks

Damn.

allied powers are

SA and Israel are ISIS with help from Europe and the US. Syria is the battleground. (nothing to do with prophecy). that is why civilians left, the writing was on the wall. that is also the reason , due to guilt, the US feels obligated to take some of the refugees. We are losing, but Israel will fire a bomb.

Damn.

allied powers are

SA and Israel are ISIS with help from Europe and the US. Syria is the battleground. (nothing to do with prophecy). that is why civilians left, the writing was on the wall. that is also the reason , due to guilt, the US feels obligated to take some of the refugees. We are losing, but Israel will fire a bomb.

Israel knows WW3 is imminent. With Russia and China now aligning with Iran and Assad.....and Obama abandoning Israel as an ally....Israel is now surrounded by the wolves with no help in sight.

Damn.

allied powers are

People who cite ancient writings should read them first. People who discuss theology should know at least something about the theology under discussion
ISIS is the religion of Muhummad----DICTATED by him on his death bed----and
the political entity to which he appointed his best friend ABU BAKR----the
caliphate to be ruled by ABU BAKR was----in general Iraq----sorta BABYLON====
mostly BAGHDAD (as in abu bakr al Baghdadi) Syria as THE BATTLEGROUND
is mentioned many times in "prophecies" SA has become incidental-----in fact
not even mentioned in prophecy

Damn.

allied powers are

Israel knows WW3 is imminent. With Russia and China now aligning with Iran and Assad.....and Obama abandoning Israel as an ally....Israel is now surrounded by the wolves with no help in sight.

Fret not-------Israel is not the only target. It is sad that India has decided to cast its lot with the AXIS POWERS

Damn.

allied powers are

Its called greed. That is all Russia has is natural gas, and heroin addicts, I am for Iran and Assad, and I live in the US. This is not our battle and we should of never got involved in Iraq to begin with. Its the gulf states and Israel's problem, not ours.

Damn.

allied powers are

Its called greed. That is all Russia has is natural gas, and heroin addicts, I am for Iran and Assad, and I live in the US. This is not our battle and we should of never got involved in Iraq to begin with. Its the gulf states and Israel's problem, not ours.

what is called "greed"? I am surprised that you recognize the Imperialist ambitions of the AXIS POWERS------and even more surprised that you ADMIT
that you "don't care" -----and support acquiescence the status of quisling

Damn.

allied powers are

what is called "greed"? I am surprised that you recognize the Imperialist ambitions of the AXIS POWERS------and even more surprised that you ADMIT

Well you know, I think SA is the breeding ground of all Muslim terrorists. What they are doing in Yemen now is no different than what Israel did to Gaza in 2014. I also think its best for the US to not be so friendly with such rogue regimes. The thing is I put the US first, you put Israel first. (Cheney and his crony jews, that like to be in charge of the US military and all take a hike)

Damn.

allied powers are

Well you know, I think SA is the breeding ground of all Muslim terrorists. What they are doing in Yemen now is no different than what Israel did to Gaza in 2014. I also think its best for the US to not be so friendly with such rogue regimes. The thing is I put the US first, you put Israel first. (Cheney and his crony jews, that like to be in charge of the US military and all take a hike)

you never met a Saudi. Saudi arabia is resisting the incursion by IRAN into
Yemen. For accurate information on that situation -----talk to a YEMENI----
we got lots in the USA. Iran armed the Shiite minority in hopes of USING
Yemen as a stepping stone INTO SAUDI ARABIA-------the majority of Yemenis
despise the HOUTH PIGS AND IRAN. Using sophisticated weapons supplied
by Iran------Houthi scum AND Hezbollah plants have been murdering Yemenis for
years-----to the delight of Penelope

Damn.

allied powers are

there are jews in control of the US military? BIG NEWS!!!!!!

Damn.

In the Pre-face? Or the Glossary?

Probably in Daniel------the mushroom eater. The mushrooms helped his bean
recipes seem "meaty". Or it could be in REVELATIONS----a reprise of Daniel.
One need not believe-------just stay alert

Forum List

Back