Amelia Earhart

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Certainly an intriguing mystery. Intelligence tells me the US wouldn't need to go to this extreme.
New book claims Amelia Earhart was Japanese prisoner in WWII

EXCLUSIVE: Could the mystery of Amelia Earhart finally be solved? New book claims pilot was captured while spying on the Japanese who held her prisoner until 1945 -and she took a new identity when freed
  • Author W.C. Jameson says he has found evidence Earhart was on a secret spying mission authorized by Roosevelt when she crashed
  • He believes her plane was fitted with cameras to record Japanese military installations in the Pacific when it lost contact in the Marshall Islands
  • Jameson says he believes Earhart and Fred Noonan were shot down or landed in Japanese territory and held prisoner
  • Administration did not want to admit to using high-profile round-the-world flight by female aviation pioneer as spy mission
  • He believes Earhart took on identity of Irene Craigmile Bolam after being freed in 1945 and died in 1982
  • Scores of Earhart documents remain classified - some of them top secret
By DANIEL BATES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Just read a story about how she landed near an island.

Pretty good read which may solve the mystery.

Seems she and Fred Noonan crash landed on an atoll off a small island that's 237 miles from Howland Island.

Instead, they made a forced landing on Nikumaroro' smooth, flat coral reef. The two became castaways and eventually died on the atoll, which is some 350 miles southeast of Howland Island.

Amelia Earhart Plane Fragment Identified : DNews

Earhart's Final Resting Place Believed Found : DNews

Last edited:
Just read a story about how she landed near an island.

Pretty good read which may solve the mystery.

Seems she and Fred Noonan crash landed on an atoll off a small island that's 237 miles from Howland Island.

Instead, they made a forced landing on Nikumaroro' smooth, flat coral reef. The two became castaways and eventually died on the atoll, which is some 350 miles southeast of Howland Island.

Amelia Earhart Plane Fragment Identified : DNews

Earhart's Final Resting Place Believed Found : DNews

I've heard similar versions of this same story, but the part about continued radio transmissions for days after they crashed is new, at least to me anyway. And my first thought after reading about it, was how could the planes radio transmit over a long distance while on the ground.
I seem to recall aircraft radios transmit at very low power and they need altitude to achieve any kind of range.

Why are we actually expending energy on an event that happened 70 years ago?What can it possibly net us at this point? My gosh, have we nothing more pressing on our plates currently? Our whole country is in the shitter and we focus on this crap. Who the hell cares, what difference could it possibly make, and nothing can be changed at this point? We are simply into drama. If there isn't enough going on in our lives, we'll manufacture something.

Why are we actually expending energy on an event that happened 70 years ago?What can it possibly net us at this point? My gosh, have we nothing more pressing on our plates currently? Our whole country is in the shitter and we focus on this crap. Who the hell cares, what difference could it possibly make, and nothing can be changed at this point? We are simply into drama. If there isn't enough going on in our lives, we'll manufacture something.
Are you suggesting that you didn't watch as Geraldo opened Al Capone's vault?

Whether it's Amelia Earheart or Al Capone who the fuck cares? Nothing can possibly be gained from this.

I'm very curious as to why the government, more than 70 years later still has top secret files on this event

$$$$

Plus it is human nature to find out the truth, unless you are part of the AGW cult, then you don't

Whether it's Amelia Earheart or Al Capone who the fuck cares? Nothing can possibly be gained from this.

Knowledge

$$$$

Plus it is human nature to find out the truth, unless you are part of the AGW cult, then you don't

Knowledge

So, how can this "knowledge" help us? What can be gained? Are we going to be better for finding out more shit about a gangster. Are we having a gangster shortage currently that we can't get enough tips from or is Capone going to speak from the grave all these years later? Do you happen to also believe in fairy tales, Santa, and the Easter Bunny by chance?

I'm very curious as to why the government, more than 70 years later still has top secret files on this event

Ah, to waste taxpayers' money? The government loves keeping "top secret" files like JFK banging Marilyn Monroe. Makes them feel important and justifies their jobs, I guess. None of this shit is relevant and won't change a single thing. If we put the same kind of energy into things that really matter, maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we are today. Focus, man, focus.

Jesus are you clueless.

Folks have been trying to figure out what happened to her and Fred Noonan for those seventy years and it seems they have finally found the answer to a mystery.

Some folks like to have mysteries solved. Apparently you don't.

Jesus are you clueless.

Folks have been trying to figure out what happened to her and Fred Noonan for those seventy years and it seems they have finally found the answer to a mystery.

Simply nosiness. Let the poor woman and her relatives rest in peace. History has a way of fabrication. Not only that, but there's theories about this possibility and that one. Bear in mind that's all they are is theories. We'll never know with absolute surety. Why speculate and spin your wheels going nowhere, but apparently that's something you prefer doing.

Jesus are you clueless.

Simply nosiness. Let the poor woman and her relatives rest in peace. History has a way of fabrication. Not only that, but there's theories about this possibility and that one. Bear in mind that's all they are is theories. We'll never know with absolute surety. Why speculate and spin your wheels going nowhere, but apparently that's something you prefer doing.

That's the point. Don't you think her relatives would like to know what happened to her??

Oh and its not going nowhere. Bones were found and they are hoping to find more for proof positive.

Just because you don't want a mystery solved doesn't mean everyone is a shortsighted as you are.

FACTS:

She was arrested by a UFO crew for violating a no fly zone.

She is still in good health and with good behavior she is eligible for parole as early as June 2017.

Jesus are you clueless.

That's the point. Don't you think her relatives would like to know what happened to her??

Oh and its not going nowhere. Bones were found and they are hoping to find more for proof positive.

Just because you don't want a mystery solved doesn't mean everyone is a shortsighted as you are.

Relatives have no doubt moved on in seventy years . Why did this up for them all over again and reopen their wounds. Have you no compassionate? Regardless, it's all merely speculation at this point, bones or not. Get a life today, and stop living in the past, for crying out loud!

Forum List

Back