Am I the only athiest on here, who when...

...they read posts by the true-blue god botherers (ie, The Light), it only reinforces the fact there is no god? And if by some minor miracle it turns out that there is some sort of god out there, he or she would be sorely disappointed with the quality of his or her recruits

Now that's funny! The right wing has to hire gay architects to build it's Crystal Cathedral. That Christian music is worse than any elevator music I've ever heard. God will send them to hell for two reasons. One, to get away from the noise, and two, to torture the Devil.

Even hundreds of years ago, they paid gays like DaVinci and Michelangelo to paint their churches and carve their statues.

They don't do science.

And yet, they are so judgemental.

They do breed. A "Lot". You have to give them that.

...they read posts by the true-blue god botherers (ie, The Light), it only reinforces the fact there is no god? And if by some minor miracle it turns out that there is some sort of god out there, he or she would be sorely disappointed with the quality of his or her recruits

Now that's funny! The right wing has to hire gay architects to build it's Crystal Cathedral. That Christian music is worse than any elevator music I've ever heard. God will send them to hell for two reasons. One, to get away from the noise, and two, to torture the Devil.

Even hundreds of years ago, they paid gays like DaVinci and Michelangelo to paint their churches and carve their statues.

They don't do science.

Jesus...what a bigot.

Wonder what you would say if I replaced the word Christian with the word "Black" or "Obama" or "Hispanic" and put in you last post and talked in a similar disparaging manner.

Last edited:
No I am sure there are many people like you.

But then, you need to learn for yourself through your own experiences that there is a God. You need to seek Him out on your own. Otherwise you can't know for yourself. It doesn't matter what the Light gets right or wrong. It doesn't excuse your duty to seek the truth and to live it when you find it.

They don't do science.

Jesus...what a bigot.

Wonder what you would say if I replaced the word Christian with the word "Black" or "Obama" or "Hispanic" and put in you last post and talked in a similar disparaging manner.

You don't need to do it. Your right wing leadership has beaten you to the punch.

Blacks

Gays

Hispanics

Feminists

Atheists

Scientists

I think they've all been covered. You can relax.

They don't do science.

Jesus...what a bigot.

You don't need to do it. Your right wing leadership has beaten you to the punch.

Blacks

Gays

Hispanics

Feminists

Atheists

Scientists

Oops, sorry.

I forgot Muslin's. My bad.

They don't do science.

Jesus...what a bigot.

Blacks

Gays

Hispanics

Feminists

Atheists

Scientists

Not really. Much of what you see in the news is setups manufactured by the left. Lies are printed as fact like the imaginary spitting incident and many of the Nazi signs they feature in their stories about the Tea Party.

There are some isolated incidents but those types aren't part of the mainstream right.

I'd still like links to our official leadership disparaging various minorities and religions. I don't wanna hear shit about some crazy pastor or some KKK member spouting off.

Last edited:
Jesus...what a bigot.

Blacks

Gays

Hispanics

Feminists

Atheists

Scientists

Not really. Much of what you see in the news is setups manufactured by the left. Lies are printed as fact like the imaginary spitting incident and many of the Nazi signs they feature in their stories about the Tea Party.

There are some isolated incidents but those types aren't part of the mainstream right.

I'd still like links to our official leadership disparaging various minorities and religions. I don't wanna hear shit about some crazy pastor or some KKK member spouting off.

No need to link. Your sig is hyperbole enough.

Blacks

Gays

Hispanics

Feminists

Atheists

Scientists

??? My signature speaks for itself. Straight and to the point. So true it hurts, which is why you brought it up. Carry his water if you must.

Btw...You've gave me nothing cuz you have nothing.

Your argument is pure stereotypical nonsense and outright race-baiting. A bigot like you has no argument.

These statement alone spells it all out:

Now that's funny! The right wing has to hire gay architects to build it's Crystal Cathedral. That Christian music is worse than any elevator music I've ever heard.

Last edited:

??? My signature speaks for itself. Straight and to the point. So true it hurts, which is why you brought it up. Carry his water if you must.

Your argument is pure stereotypical nonsense and outright race-baiting.

Really?

Pointing out that a duly elected..and elected by a majority of Americans is a "National Crisis" in not Hyberbole..and I might add..insulting?

There are no facts..none..none whatsoever..to back that up. That is..if you support America.

If you are a Old style Soviet..maybe. Or perhaps a Chinese Commie.

Your argument is pure stereotypical nonsense and outright race-baiting.

Really?

Pointing out that a duly elected..and elected by a majority of Americans is a "National Crisis" in not Hyberbole..and I might add..insulting?

There are no facts..none..none whatsoever..to back that up. That is..if you support America.

If you are a Old style Soviet..maybe. Or perhaps a Chinese Commie.

Dude...I have plenty of evidence to back it up...from his speeches, to his actions to date, and his writings no less. It's all out there if you dare to look it up. I could feature an example one of his speeches last week, his constant voicing of his admiration of Communist China. His belief in James Cone's teachings. His belief and that of many of his Administration of Rules For Radicals. He's a big-time follower of Saul Alinsky.

This guy spells disaster for America and you love it.

Well, the thing is, I'll take my chances when the time comes...

Is taking the short end of Pascal's wager really a cool position? Even if the odds are 1000 -1, the payoff from the long postion is pretty impressive, the other side has a pretty impressive cost.

If God exists, my inability to prove His existence does not make God irrational.

It might be closer to the truth to say that my "belief" is irrational since my belief can't be proved.

But IF God exists, His rationality is not dependent upon my ability to prove that He exists.

Sure, I'm talking about a belief system in the absence of any tangible evidence. It is irrational in terms of science as we know it.

It is rational to believe in God in terms of one's own mortality. This is what I mean when I say there is no downside to believing in God. Its Pascal's Dilemma. If God doesn't exist and I believe in God, there is no downside. If God does exist and I don't believe in him, then I'm fucked. Ergo, it is rational for me to believe in God.

Si

I'm pretty much the same as you with regard to belief. I just find the real holy rollers turn offs and do nothing to advance their cause...

I have friends like that. We have come to a truce, they stop talking god and ill stop bashing their shit. :) :eusa_angel:

But when anybody (a religious zealot or an antagonistic atheist) insists that his and only his belief is logical or rational or reasonable or well-founded, then they deserve to be subject to a bit of ridicule.

I don't think that's what Dr Grump did...Do you???

You don't pick up nuance all that well, do you?

If you read the OP, you will see I am having a go at a particular Christian, not the norm. ie, religious zealot, born again types...

So no, you don't pick up on nuance yourself.

As for 'history' between you and I, I hardly engage with you. You are an arrogant twerp who likes the sound of his own gums yapping...

Some years back, my friend's mom died of cancer.

That friend now angrily denies the existence of God saying, "I don't believe in God!"

Our mutual friend tells her, "That's ok, Francine*, God believes in you."

Nobody gives a crap what Dr. Chump believes or doesn't believe.

Is there divine Creator? I don't know for sure. It's all a matter of belief and/or faith.

One can Believe in God and get ridiculed by some pompous asshole like Dr. Chump.

One may be an agnostic (i.e., admit that he or she doesn't "know" and choose to express such doubt).

Or one may be an atheist and express the belief (but again, it's JUST a belief) that there is no God.

Why atheists pretend that their mere belief is superior to the beliefs of people of religious faith is a bit of a mystery.

People like Dr. Chump are just arrogant pantloads.

And yet here you are contributing to this thread..

...I'm not so much arrogant as surprised....

I don't think my belief is superior, just right - and there is a difference.

You THINK you're right..not actually right. Nobody knows they're right.

True!

Forum List

Back