The Muslim Brotherhood: Islam's Global Challenge to the West

Jack Fate

I'm Your Daddy
May 31, 2010
Northern Washington state
The Muslim Brotherhood (MB) is one of the most dangerous Islamic groups in the world today, not only because it supports terrorism -- providing political and financial support for its Palestinian branch, Hamas, for example -- but because it is part of a global Islamist network and promotes an ideology that encourages extremism and terrorism.

With branches in seventy countries and linked to major Islamic organizations, the MB has an extensive and well-financed network of educational, social, and cultural institutions which promote a strategic MB plan for Islamic dominance -- not through violence, but integration, becoming part of the national social and political life, and the application of Shariah law. These connections give it access to political power and explain why it and the organizations it supports are courted by governments and NGOs. Jean-Pierre Filiu of the Hudson Institute.

Complete article and links here:
American Thinker: The Muslim Brotherhood: Islam's Global Challenge to the West

I've always been amazed at how few people know about the Muslim Brotherhood. Their alignment with Hitler in WWII is breathtaking yet barely a whisper about muslims becoming Nazis, embracing the SS and even having their own Panzer divisions.

The Muslim Brotherhood (MB) is one of the most dangerous Islamic groups in the world today, not only because it supports terrorism -- providing political and financial support for its Palestinian branch, Hamas, for example -- but because it is part of a global Islamist network and promotes an ideology that encourages extremism and terrorism.

With branches in seventy countries and linked to major Islamic organizations, the MB has an extensive and well-financed network of educational, social, and cultural institutions which promote a strategic MB plan for Islamic dominance -- not through violence, but integration, becoming part of the national social and political life, and the application of Shariah law. These connections give it access to political power and explain why it and the organizations it supports are courted by governments and NGOs. Jean-Pierre Filiu of the Hudson Institute.

Whoa! Smoker article.

:clap2:

Thanks for the link.

this thread is bogus!

1- Muslim Brotherhood is the largest islamic network, moderate and well accepted, they have intellectuals and doctors in their rows.
2-they have political parties.

3-they reject terrorism..

4- they are often attacked a rejected by Alqaeda (the CIA puppet)!

this thread is bogus!

1- Muslim Brotherhood is the largest islamic network, moderate and well accepted, they have intellectuals and doctors in their rows.

Why were they Nazis?

Why did they fight with Hitler?

I'm not picking up a warm and fuzzy here.

Education and integration are not dangerous. It would depend on what ideology you are educating about and trying to integrate on whether it is dangerous or not.

Why would it depend on that? Shouldnt we all be learning all idealogies?

So you also want to integrate all ideologies? I didn't think so. Next.

Jack, you should take some reading lesson, avatar didn't mention anything about "integrating all ideologies".

It's a simple fact, the most intelligent societies are also the most dangerous.

this thread is bogus!

Why were they Nazis?

I think you mean priests not MB :eusa_shhh:

NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg

this thread is bogus!

Why were they Nazis?

A discussion about Jasenovac and the Ustasha is for another thread.

This thread is about the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood who were SS.

This picture is of the Grand Mufti

muslimssunit.jpg

And here's the Grand Mufti with his buddy in exterminating Jews old Adolf himself...

mufti_hitler2.jpg

Heck, they even had their own Panzer divisions. Very highly regarded by Hitler.

Why were they Nazis?

This thread is about the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood who were SS.

muslimssunit.jpg

And here's the Grand Mufti with his buddy in exterminating Jews old Adolf himself...

mufti_hitler2.jpg

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. I guess it isn't worth noting that millions of Muslims fought with the Allies in the Soviet and British Indian armies. Plus, who can blame the Arabs for not wanting to support the nations who betrayed them and carved their region into colonies after World War I?

muslimssunit.jpg

mufti_hitler2.jpg

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. I guess it isn't worth noting that millions of Muslims fought with the Allies in the Soviet and British Indian armies. Plus, who can blame the Arabs for not wanting to support the nations who betrayed them and carved their region into colonies after World War I?

February 24, 1945 in History

Event:
Egypt and Syria declares war on nazi-Germany

muslimssunit.jpg

mufti_hitler2.jpg

February 24, 1945 in History

Event:
Egypt and Syria declares war on nazi-Germany

The leader of each country at that time would find himself in exile a few years later. It was also pretty obvious who was going to win at that point in the war.

muslimssunit.jpg

mufti_hitler2.jpg

We are discussing the Muslim Brotherhood.

Not Arab states. Not Egypt. Not Tierra del Fuego either.

We are discussing the Muslim Brotherhood.

Forum List

Back