Am I the only on here who almost wishes the whole Mideast would just...

Am I the only on here who almost wishes the whole Mideast would just blow up and leave the rest of u

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Am I the only on here who almost wishes the whole Mideast would just blow up and leave the rest of us in peace? I mean really? As time has passed I am so sick of all the petty family squabbles over there.

Seriously? I am asking...
I never lost anything in the Middle-East except from friends and associates. I do not know that I have any over there now, so would not care if it happened, unless it was decide US Troop should be sent to minimize the destruction.

Am I the only on here who almost wishes the whole Mideast would just blow up and leave the rest of us in peace? I mean really? As time has passed I am so sick of all the petty family squabbles over there.

Was there any time in history when we had total peace? If it isn't the ME, it would be somewhere else.

Human nature.

There are few things more infuriating in this world than people committing evil in the name of "God," or "Allah," in this case.

I would not go so far as to claim that Islam is evil, but the brand of it that is sold in Iran certainly is. Fuck them and all their cousins.

The problems of the world aren't relegated to just the Middle East, this is for certain. The world hasn't changed, we are the same species, we just have better technology. This technology has narrowed the gap and made it easier for people to connect and learn about each other. However, the premise for the writing of the song "Imagine" by Lennon still resonates today.

Put aside the controversy, if the song is viewed as a person trying to describe Nirvana on earth, it is still valid. Without war, hate and excuses kill each other.

Teleport me to another planet. We all have an obligation to confront evil, the problem is, it is in such abundance that the task is impossible to solve.

Lots of oil in that region. The world will hurt if for some reason the oil from the Middle East stops.

Just like Africa and China, the Middle Eastern people are mostly good people. Now if we could somehow eradicate the Mullahs, Ayatollahs, the Taliban, the war lords, the CCP etc that would be awesome. :113:

The problems of the world aren't relegated to just the Middle East, this is for certain. The world hasn't changed, we are the same species, we just have better technology. This technology has narrowed the gap and made it easier for people to connect and learn about each other. However, the premise for the writing of the song "Imagine" by Lennon still resonates today.

Put aside the controversy, if the song is viewed as a person trying to describe Nirvana on earth, it is still valid. Without war, hate and excuses kill each other.

Teleport me to another planet. We all have an obligation to confront evil, the problem is, it is in such abundance that the task is impossible to solve.
This is about the Mideast taking us all into their familial fights.

Lots of oil in that region. The world will hurt if for some reason the oil from the Middle East stops.

You have no faith in us being able to get past that. Our allies? But we in the US are not dependent on mideast oil.

Just like Africa and China, the Middle Eastern people are mostly good people. Now if we could somehow eradicate the Mullahs, Ayatollahs, the Taliban, the war lords, the CCP etc that would be awesome. :113:
They look at the United States and want the good life. It seems that region is in a long-term cycle of violence.

The Middle East is beautiful.....like so many places on Earth...very lovely...

One wishes only....that crazy people over there.....would just go! or change their fundamental minds.... look for peace instead!

Yes? ;)

You have no faith in us being able to get past that. Our allies? But we in the US are not dependent on mideast oil.
If the rest of the world‘s oil supply is screwed up, it will have major consequences on our nation too. Fuel costs would rise significantly and that would fuel another round of inflation.

Biden sold off nearly half the U.S. oil reserve. Is it ready for a crisis?​

Snip

On the other hand, global oil prices would most likely climb if the Israeli conflict spreads to include Iran and curtails its 3 million barrels per day of production. Iran exports about 2 million barrels a day — though political pressure on Biden to tighten enforcement of sanctions could lead to new efforts to restrict those flows.

And Tehran could respond to such pressure by impeding oil shipments from Saudi Arabia and Iraq, which together provided about 5 percent of the total U.S. oil consumption last year.

The U.S. wouldn’t run out of oil in that scenario, analysts said, but the cost consumers would pay to fuel their vehicles would rise significantly as the global market works to cover supply shortfalls in other countries.

Forum List

Back